Name it

Attached: 9iw4t4qta4et.png (857x448, 11K)

Attached: 1508700951226.png (352x480, 119K)

Would help if we had actual numbers to know where the curve is

Fallout 2

Overwatch

Overwatch. Catering to the lowest common denominator, until you put thought into it and start breaking down its flaws.

let's assume the middle of the x axis represents average iq.

Would probably be asscreed then. Low IQ hates the historical aspect of it, average IQ likes to think they know history by playing it, and higher IQs realize how bad the gameplay and history actually is

Attached: 1521482181934.png (857x448, 14K)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Mobile games.

but retards enjoy these

Honestly probably Skyrim
Brainlets think it's too hard, brainiacs think it's too easy.

Undertale
>Low I.Q. people jumped on the hate bandwagon without forming their own opinion
>Average I.Q. people appreciate the game for what it is
>High I.Q. people know that the things people praise the game for have already been done better by other games

Any mmo

Dark Souls 3. Brainlets think it's too hard, normies and pseudo-normies love it, and smart people realize that it's a step down in every aspect from the games before it.

All games. Don't delude yourselves.

Attached: 1477541823803.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

How about the opposite? What's a game that retards and geniuses love but average IQs hate?

Attached: game appreciation flipped.png (857x448, 10K)

I would probably say any esports game. Retards love them because they just have fun, all the average people are bitter because they want to be esports stars and cannot enjoy the game anymore just as a game, and all the esports players get to make a living playing video games, so they're happy.

Space Station 13
Brainlets love it because le wacky clowning and extreme memes
Normies can't comprehend it
Big brain patricians know that it's one of the most in-depth and beautifully created games in existence

>esports players
>high IQ
>not just godly reflexes

Racing games, in special Need for Speed.

Doom

The witcher 3
The Witcher 1

Most hack n slash games
Most fighting games

Name five hns games that that applies to.

FPS esports require both, MOBAs and RTS is just IQ and decision making.

dwarf fortress?
retards say "lol funny dorfs boatmurdered XD"
normies have no idea what they're doing
genuises can go full autismo

All of them

meh athlete are dumb most of the time
same for e-sports

Tekken, that picture is 100% Tekken.

Basically, any game with a ton of psudophilosophy bullshit in it. The idiots don't know what is going on and are completely lost. The smart people know that names are just being thrown around with little context and get bored. It's the average intelligence who think they're acting intelligent by playing a game which references Kant and Plato, without understanding they're talking pure bullshit and have to context to an actual discussion.

Anything bright and flashy which requires a lot of skill to really master. mentioned racing games. Arguably shmups and fighting games as well, where the casual player can just pick it up and enjoy the spectacle and the advanced player can enjoy the challenge, but someone of just middling skill finds it too hard and aren't impressed by the visuals anymore.

Although I think that would really be a "game appreciation vs skill" comparison at that point. I find that racing games tend to get repetitive and boring once you are really good at them, though.

Monster Hunter

honestly fighting games seems the most fitting to this picture
most normalfags just go and press buttons, people who play them obviously like them, and there's this weird middle of the road demographic that views having to execute an input or block for any amount of time as a personal attack

rick and morty

Attached: 1516753138512.jpg (2000x1834, 926K)

>those people who believe they're above average because an online test told them so

Attached: 1340161340802.png (130x130, 24K)

Now here's a harder one.

Attached: really makes you think.png (857x448, 10K)

fallout 3 would be a better answer

Replace I.Q. with "in-game proficiency" and you have Dwarf Fortress

Attached: Scamps, Stray Cat (tame), has adopted Toady One, Game Developer.png (500x357, 353K)

Nier tomato

Attached: byazura.jpg (985x768, 125K)

bravely default

CSGO

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Drakengard 3

Attached: 0.png (459x457, 194K)

I farted after reading this post.

IQ doesn't real, kids. It's just another trick to make people think jews are superior. Open your eyes sheeple

Don't Nips always top IQ charts though? Or is that just more Jews fear the samurai shit?