Don't bother, it's nothing important~

Don't bother, it's nothing important~

Attached: Better games do better.png (1440x1014, 698K)

i liek underfail

Attached: 1520753944664.jpg (537x766, 64K)

>an original game with an original story sold better than a shitty megaman ripoff
Is this suppose to be a surprise?

Attached: 1447912667870.gif (210x250, 9K)

Because Undertale is a full plate for a fanbase that don't care about gameplay and just want to literally fuck goats.

does this account for non steam sales and more importantly, japan?

the angel of the underground is not for lewd

Attached: 4af2b5ea5772c284374002b1b693571910d05a68_hq.jpg (648x900, 57K)

>undertale doesn't have gameplay!
This is how I know you're a faggot that knows nothing about the game.

>earthbound ripoff
>original

what am I looking at?

>story or gameplay is anything like earthbound
This is just embarrassing. Go back to playing your shitty Megaman ripoff shit

>Does steamspy track non steam sales
As expected from an Undertale fan.

where does it say that it's steamspy?
where does it say that it's exclusively steamspy?

I don't want the goat I want to shag the Fish.

>the angel of the underground is not for lewd
I've seen shit of this goat that I wish I could physically remove from my brain with a pickaxe.

>pacifist mode
>walk through hallways and don't kill shit while other characters act silly around you
>genocide mode
>only two bosses that are challenging, a permanent "i'm evil lmao" mark in your game and a horde of pissed faggots angry at you for killing their monsterfus
Thrilling.

Undertale fags trying to imply Sans has more chances than Shovel Knight to be in Smash.

I am fine with Shovel Knight not having the same fanbase. Seriously I have no issue with this.

Attached: cuuuute.jpg (500x386, 99K)

And justin bieber sells more than Queen. Who cares >.>

>megaman ripoff

>cheaper game sells more

I like them both, but the creators of Shovel Knight went full jew and bumped the price by 10 bucks, while if you got it earlier, you got the same game cheaper, so they can do me a favor. Yarr

why are undertalefags so aggresive towards other games?
isn't the whole point of their game pacifism?

>what is bait

I can't really blame them, as they are still completing the addon packs. They could have just made them lazy character skins but I appreciate the work they put into them. Maybe they had to do it to turn a profit after.

Gimme a break, they are acting as if they were starving to death, their game came out on at least 10 platforms. They were the ones promising the extra content as stretch goals. Sure, the content is nice, the whole game is well done, but this marketing strategy is pure bullshit. I was literally prepared to buy it after playing it because I enjoyed it a lot, but the price just didn't seem to be what I remembered. Oh well