Doing last minute prep work for the Nindies showcase stream

Doing last minute prep work for the Nindies showcase stream.

>Shovel Knight: King of Cards - New trailer, covers story, amiibos and release date of April 24th
>Sausage Sports Club - Releasing May
>Slime Rancher - Releasing Summer
>Moonlighter - Releasing April 5th
>Undertale - Detailing a physical release with some stickers and a Sans keychain, alongside a collector's edition that comes with those as well as a artbook and the soundtrack on CD. Releasing Summer.
>Runner 3 - Commander Video amiibo announced. Using it gives your character a 8-bit makeover. May 22nd.
>Next Up Hero - Releasing April 12th
>Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition - Releasing this Thursday
>Dragon Marked For Death - Releasing in Summer
>Bendy and the Ink Machine - Releasing in the fall, demo featuring Chapter 1 will be released before then
>Hotline Miami 1 and 2 - Both releasing in summer with discounts for the two if you buy both
>Travis Strikes Again - Talking about the T-Shirt Collaboration, which features outfits Travis can get based on different indie games like Hotline Miami, Shovel Knight, Runner 3 and more. Releasing this year.
>Mighty Switch Force Trilogy: Contains the first game, the second and Academy in one big collection with new features like HD Rumble support and more. Releasing Summer.
>Five Nights at Freddy's: Definitive Collection - Releasing in the Fall, features the first 4 games updated with new modes, new story details and touch-screen controls. Physical edition planned (This is also their way of saying "hey guys we're making a exporter for Clickteam" like Undertale was for GameMaker Studio)

There's also some event after it by TinyBuild so I'd imagine more news there for their games.

Attached: nintendo-kondigt-nieuwe-nindies-showcase-aan-1030x438.jpg (1030x438, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/350210/Mighty_Switch_Force_Academy/
twitter.com/TeamCherryGames/status/975970318882713600
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proof, faggot.

>Mighty Switch academy

There’s a third Fucking game?

>5 nights at freedy’s collection
>only the main 4 games

Nah cuz

I hope sports Sausage is in super smash Bros.

Bit of context: Damon Baker (host) goes into introducing the next game and then the 'power' shuts off I guess which makes him confused, and then a laugh plays while some eyes illuminate from the darkness. Then this fades in and the logo accompanying it. Damon's script goes like: "That's right, the highly praised Five Nights at Freddy's is coming to the Nintendo Switch! But that's not all, as the first 4 games will all arrive in one big collection later this year" Goes on from there talking bout new features and stuff.

Attached: freddydirect.png (790x530, 562K)

>no nindie reveal for Sma5h
fake

Yes, it started as an early access title.
store.steampowered.com/app/350210/Mighty_Switch_Force_Academy/

>literally nintendies

Attached: 1405937607051.jpg (330x319, 48K)

Yeah it’s a dumb short name for Indies but Nindies work because it gets the main idea across but your obviously a new fag

>no hollow knight mention

Fake and gay

Sorry to break the news
twitter.com/TeamCherryGames/status/975970318882713600

the developers already confirmed it won't be in it

Attached: hl.png (586x107, 11K)

>Mighty Switch Force Trilogy: Contains the first game, the second and Academy
I'm going to be annoyed if they throw in the HD remake of the first and didn't bother to remake the second.

>no hotline miami physical release
why, fucking, live.

>still no la-mulana physical release for switch

>expecting the guys who only remade Risky’s revenge to do anything

I swear to fucking god if they make me wait an extra month for Shovel Knight updates again

>the highly praised
Fucks sakes.

Seriously who on earth actually likes the FnaF series? I only know one guy that does and it's my shitty little sister and she doesnt even play the game. All she does is watch those crappy autistic SFM youtube clips by fans.

>wanting hotline miami physical release
Mah afromurican acquaintance of many closeness, i know your feels

Attached: naisu.png (540x275, 145K)

I have the itch it's a fan model. There's a lot of accurate ones, care to show more?

kids

we've come full circle, user. What a glorious time to be alive.

and that's it. Every reason i had for watching just went away. Atleast there is some information going around, so that's good.

Attached: comfy NEET.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

Meme magic

pretty disappointed there is gonna be no Hollow Knight. hopefully it's a ruse.

no hollow knight is a bit of a bummer but at least there's a good chance of hotline miami

that alone is worth a direct to me

what id really like is a resi 4 port

>people actually waste their time making some obvious bullshit for some (You)

Attached: 1520730330579.jpg (544x383, 27K)

every time i hear "nindies" i want to gut myself with a fork

nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies nindies

LAVARU BION SIK

Gesundheit