WE'RE LOSING CIVILIANS LEFT AND RIGHT COMMANDER

WE'RE LOSING CIVILIANS LEFT AND RIGHT COMMANDER

I'LL REMIND YOU NEXT TURN JUST HOW FUCKING INADEQUATE YOU ARE

Attached: 1493109759241.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X4u35WmQCAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snek

This is XCOM 2 right?
Should I try it even if I never played this type of game? How good is the soldier customization? Also is it as hard as it seems?

Attached: 1521313180765.jpg (834x630, 77K)

You should play it only if you can afford the collection (which is another name for goty edition)
Customization is insane, and there are tons of mods to add more, like mass effect, star wars armors or bob ross, arnold voice packs etc
It's hardest when you've never played a game like this, but you'll learn very quickly, and the actual thrill of mistakes is a big part of what makes it attractive

Attached: 1514867112654.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Why did you post a screenshot of Planetside 2?

It's not

Attached: 1504507911867.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Thanks
Is the game really punishing in terms of lost units like Darkest Dungeon? I mean if I have my favorite unit all dressed up with customized items, how much do I lose if he dies in the field?
Are there lewd mods for female characters?

why's nu-bradford so bitchy

Losing units can be punishing, but once your units get to a good level they are a lot less susceptible to random deaths, and you can train up your units on away missions to have reserves.

You can save customization IIRC, so you can just reload it. If you have to evac, you lose the character's special gear, unless you carry his corpse to the evac point.

There are lewd mods.

Oh no, this is only on Ironman difficulty, and even then - yes it will hurt if you lose a decorated veteran who has a lot of skills and gear - it does in no way prevent you from completing the game. People love to bitch about unfairness but you'd have to be brain dead to make so many mistakes that the game becomes unwinnable.

Even if you lose an entire squad of 5 majors and have to retreat from the mission, it sets you back but it's not over. You're supposed to minimize risk and retreat if it's not going well, not put all eggs in one basket

Yeah, there are skimpy armor mods, I haven't seen any complete nudity though.

what pisses me off about xcom is how perfect the enemy AI is. they will find a way, every single time, to peg one of your troops. nevermind he's on the other side of the map, hunked down, behind heavy cover, with a smoke grenade going off and suppressive fire and the whole thing, they. will. find. a. way. to hit your guy. in the head and crit him for 14.

Attached: luvsexysneks.png (1500x1125, 710K)

Fuck off kid, you don't know how fucked we were back in my days.

Attached: Chryssalid.gif (155x200, 12K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1491380383867.jpg (1186x704, 215K)

Crits are changed in xcom 2. If you have 10% chance to hit and 10% chance to crit then if you hit you will always crit

COMMANDER
STOP IGNORING MY CALLS

Attached: o9iCCJU.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

No.
That mission is a free lvl up for 6 non-rookies.
Oldschool Chryssalid were able to travel most of the map in one turn, and since the "pack activation" mechanic is a thing of the new xcom they could come out of a corner and oneshot a member of your team.
Yes, oneshot, 100% to hit, every time.
Also, the lid zombos were just as powerful, but had half the movement speed.
And if you killed the zombo, the lid came out, no incubation time.
That's why you shoot Snakeman ships in the sea, and ignore Snakeman bases

lmao git gud

casual filter

He lost his home, his war and his waifu. If anyone has a right to be pissy, it's him

Bought it at steam sale
Was fun and shit, almost 3 weeks in and im 120 hours played.
Then I bought the expension pack and started again. No mods doh.

Looked xcom 1 and my god... If I was a Xcom 1 fan boy, i'd be mad as fuck due to the OverWatchâ„¢ style they went for.

Still a fun game. Still playing it, just less and less.

Attached: 1499518214763.png (720x350, 39K)

This mission was a lot of fun with a CQC assault and squadsight sniper

are you savescumming? or ironman?

WAS Ironmaning cause thats how I play all games.
With newest playthrough Im savescumming

RECOMMEND ME MODS BOYS and trannies

Attached: Edgometer too 100.gif (500x276, 772K)

Attached: 1503293617074.png (982x1214, 383K)

Lewd mods exist user

Attached: Poster_025.png (720x1080, 491K)

RPG overall
MOCX
Class Based SHIVs

>Van Darkhomle Voice Pack Mod

Attached: kekekekeke.gif (493x514, 140K)

youtu.be/X4u35WmQCAQ

*XCOM2 RPG Overhaul

>Taking off a Templar's robes
Why?

Attached: templar.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

>its an advent officer from the ground that didnt have any kind of line of sight throws a grenade right into the middle of the third story room my squad was huddled behind cover in episode
thankfully it was one of those missions with only 2 people and im pretty sure it bugged and one of them actually made it back despite bleeding out on the ground and never making evac

Attached: smiley face.gif (500x500, 1.03M)