What would be the theme of Persona 6?

What would be the theme of Persona 6?

Attached: images (51).jpg (500x293, 34K)

Probably Law vs Chaos vs Neutrality

Lucifer

I wanna say growing up and transitioning from adolescence to early adulthood but that would trigger the Japanese audience and Atlus doesn't have competent enough writers anymore to deal with those themes so that's a no go.

Attached: Volume_18.jpg (850x1213, 538K)

Since Persona 5's boss is a YHWH expy im not surprised if its about Chaos

As long as Philemon returns and the setting is no longer high school, anything would be fine.

Toddlers vs Teenagers.

Bumpo

Attached: images (59).jpg (315x467, 30K)

yo is soul hackers worth playing?
idk how to feel about demons not leveling and being stuck with a mc that can't do shit aside from dispensing items and hitting/shooting things
when's SJ redux coming out?

We already have P5

>use fusion retard
>just pretend nemissa is the MC

It's a decent oldie but goodie. Redux comes out in May.

The boss of Redux is a (spoiler)trap(spoiler)

Attached: images (61).jpg (275x534, 16K)

SJ has entire dungeons dedicated to traps so that's like fine and stuff y'know

No the other kind of trap

SMT game set in WW2 and we can side with Allies or Axis

I don't know if they're ever gonna have the guts to make an SMT outside Tokyo after SJ kind of flopped. Maybe if it isn't so sci-fi since Japs don't like that stuff either.
I wish they did a new IP like DeSu or DDS on the Switch after V.

Attached: __protagonist_megami_ibunroku_devil_survivor_drawn_by_yoshida_sei__e6dc7b3e2b1cde58cc0b3dd7144804ec. (624x900, 402K)

That's wrong though

Attached: 1484647201865.jpg (540x405, 23K)

Yeah, it's pretty good, it even made me want to try the first Debisama, although the fusion system is a pain in the ass and it took me two runs to fully grasp how it works and get it to do what I wanted.

>What would be the theme of Persona 6?

I'm sure it will be something incredibly creative involving high school and abstract mumbo jumbo about law vs chaos.

>she is unclean

Attached: 1520339064781.gif (396x280, 1.01M)

>What would be the theme of Persona 6?
No idea. Maybe they will return to going on a worldwide travel like they had planed with P5 before 2011.

They haven't showed any interest in making any new Megaten related IP's, and I think it might be for the best.

Merkabah is such a shitty fucking design, even ayylucifer is better

I hope they use the non canon female version of the P3 protag as the protagonist

That would be awesome.
I love the designs they had.

Attached: d0e02d7041bfff025df36cf103e710b93d4b48c7_hq.jpg (1024x318, 80K)

I just want them to try something new. The last time we got a Megaten that wasn't SMT/Persona was DeSu 2 back in 2011. We also got #FE but eh, you know how that turned out.

Attached: 10868345_p0.jpg (600x785, 110K)

That's exactly why I'm saying it, the fact that we're getting SMT V so soon shows that they would rather put all their resources into developing a sequel than take a risk on a new IP/spinoff.

AyyLucifer do you mean Satan's half LARPing as him

They probably wanna start big on the Switch so they just went with SMT. Here's hoping they give some love to other series too on the console.

Raidou?

Attached: Commissar.png (811x875, 1.59M)

Hopefully it's about college students rather than highschoolers; thematically I'd like something about confronting mental illness (depression, anxiety, etc.), empowering yourself to overcome your own problems, learning to connect with other people while understanding that another human being is not a solution to your problems (fears like virginity and dying alone), and striving to become an emotionally stable and mature adult.

It'd be an indictment of the mollycoddled younger generation, of NEETs and the socially withdrawn, that have retreated to the womb of the internet to escape from an ugly reality.

Attached: DO1wVGhVoAAwywT.jpg large.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Medical students doing their residency at a hospital that explores death and the afterlife duringthe beginnings of an apocalyptic crisis

Flatliners but with demon summoning?

Yeah, the Japanese generally dislike or look down on children.

Same. Children are fucking retards.

The formula that they jump few yours and throw new God to beat is getting boring. They should make Persona 0 set in the past or Persona 2077 set it in the future with cyberpunk settings

Play Soul Hackers you dumb nigger

I want to drink Hana's piss

*years

>Persona 2077 set it in the future with cyberpunk settings
How that be different from the smt games?

i want to see the kuzunoah clan again in P6. Barely any mention of devil summoner characters after P2

It's shit though

Med students might be a bit alienating.
The protagonist could maybe be one, but the usual audience for Persona games would probably feel threatened by (in particular) romantic interests that are portrayed as being more intelligent than themselves; also it kind of erodes the "broken human being" I was trying to cultivate.

You undergo a lot of emotional maturation during your 20s and that's exactly the kind of development I'm highlight. Hell, I don't think you should be legally considered an adult until you're 25; when you turn 18 you're allowed to drink and whatnot, but 10 years ago you were 8. Barely a child, in lieu of an infant. But at 28 you've spent the last 10 years living and dealing with the challenges of being an adult, and should have refined some actual wisdom and social acumen.

Not post-Apo. Just future

Spotted the Canuck

That would imply that their current writers are good enough to create some kind of continuity with past games, but instead they would rather pretend that they don't exist so they can shamelessly keep stealing ideas from them.

Auscunt actually.

The theme of fighting against the stigma of incestphobia. You can finally date your mother/sister. The liberal gaijins expected homo shit, turn it up against them.

Fuck, I couldn't tell.
Anyway, I completely agree. Expecting people to suddenly mature into adults at 18 is pretty stupid. Anybody who defends the idea obviously hasn't met a college student.