"muh hardcore game for hardcore gaymers such as muhse-"

>"muh hardcore game for hardcore gaymers such as muhse-"
>yet the dark souls series is universally loved by mouth breathing low iq casual normalfags who were all able to beat it
explain this.

Attached: nicole-toth-nicole-toth-dark-souls-boxset-finished.jpg (1600x1200, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykbT03r_9Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can grind to remove the challenge.
Also a simple look at the achievements on Steam shows that they weren't all able to beat it.

It's a genuinely good game so people like it.
Wow OP, you're fucking retarded.

I don't have to explain anything because you're right. Soulsbourne is pretty normie desu

I'm not questioning the game's quality, I'm simply stating the fact that the game is evidently not difficult.

>yet the dark souls series is universally loved by mouth breathing low iq casual normalfags who were all able to beat it
They didn't beat it, they just watch their favorite youtubers and e-celebs play and talk about Dark Souls and they think they are entitled to say: XDDD Dark Souls so hard it's really good I broke two controllers playing it lol

Yeah it's unfortunately a normie game.
But a good game despite that.

its a game normalfags pretend to like but dont actually play they just know it from all the cancerous leddit memes and xd so hard, but it also prevents them from playing it because they genuinely think its going to make them THIS GAM BROK MY CONTROLER RAGE COMPILATION.
and its true that once you beat your first souls which will likely be the hardest one for you, you find the sweet spot for the required aggression and patience that makes you get good at it.
bloodborne is where its really at though.

Attached: ayylmao.gif (499x427, 161K)

>I'm simply stating the fact that the game is evidently not difficult.

Wow you are just stating what Miyahack said like 5 years ago!

Cuckborne is a shitty exclusive it's not as good.

Because it's a casual game disguised as a hardcore game.
>No game over / defeat / you lose the game condition
>Infinite lifes / retries
>No real penalty for dying
> Your main healing item has infinite free recharges
>Can summon another player to beat the game for you
>Said player's help has no risk for him/her
>Braindead enemies

What is a popular series with bandwagoners?

Attached: 1518662639813.jpg (639x621, 23K)

they dont beat it. they make it far enough to feel they can talk about it. most quit at sens or right after

You have to pay to play bloodborne/demon souls while all the others are free

Are those actual Dark Souls covers? My games only have generic man walking and kneeling.

Darks Souls is tough and challenging, but its designed in a way that anyone should be able to beat it. Enemies have slow wind up attacks, they telegraph everything they are going to do.

The game has ingame representations of people who can't beat their game. The people who give up and just sit around a camp fire and talk about how shit the game and laugh at you for playing the game are represented by the Crestfallen warriors. People who turn their brains off and fight just by mashing buttons with no rhyme or reason, they are represented by Hollow, people who have gone mad and attack on site.

all pc gamers are cheaters
even bug fix mods are cheating

Free games though

When is From going to release the proper version of Souls2?
youtube.com/watch?v=ykbT03r_9Zo

It is now popular to remake old games with upgraded visuals.
Do that for Souls 2. Maybe people will grow fonder of it if it actually looks like it is suppose to look with the light and dark gimmick fully intact

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

> all this constant rehashing and re-releasing and DLC being pumped out for dark souls
> every year has had new souls content for the past decade
> Kuon or Tenchu reboot on the way already
> DS1 and DS2 getting current gen remasters and ports

> last armored core was 5 years ago
> last good armored core was 13 years ago
> don't even bother to port verdict day, just let it rot and die on old gen

OP, your answer is Dark Souls isn't hardcore. It's normiecore like skyrim, but with a wierd marketing push for difficulty and you being a badass for making progress in it.
Money talks, and it's screaming to never stop recycling the same five bossfights and setpieces and push them out again

If they made the games brutally difficult that can only be mastered by actual thought, planning and customizing, the games would get bad reviews, get called "clunky" and "too complex" and would get ignored or pushed aside very quickly.

Attached: 1463679579301.gif (500x375, 981K)

the fact that its not on pc protects it from the cancerous underaged meme following DaS has
you just want to turn this into a consolewar thread and probably didnt play any of the games on your 2k$ shovelware and halfassed ports machine

Attached: 683537.jpg (326x289, 18K)

I'm a PC gamer and that didn't keep me from playing BB (I had to pay US$400 but still).

It's a game for people with no friends

Dark souls is good not because it is """hard""" but because of its excellent level design and world design.

The people who claim dark souls is soo hardcore are the same retards that keep running toward the graveyard at the beginning for 100 hours and keep on dieing.

It's really funny that it's the ps4 that got that super collector edition with all ds games

>mastered by actual thought, planning and customizing
aka not armored core

>game has online element
>game has rpg elements
>turns into a shitshow of minmaxers versus people playing for fun
>normalfags who are actually bad at vidya feel ostracized and play the game solo despite struggling
>call it the hardest shit imaginable because the only other games they've played are platformers or halo/cowadooty

the explanation is pretty simple, the game isn't that hard

>Demons Souls has too many blink-and-you-die moments so you die at least once per world on first playthrough
>Dark Souls has exactly 1 at the beginning so the rest of the game can be fun

wow its almost like they made a good game and then ruined the series by making sequels to demons souls

Summoning and ember/humanity mechanic made this game trivial.

If the series would have sticked to Soul Form from Demon Souls and its Summon/Invasion mechanic, the shitters wouldn't be able to rotflstomp through whole game with 2 golden butt buddies and then meme around about how git-gud they are.

Attached: 1.jpg (446x729, 84K)

I've never talked to anyone else IRL that has actually beaten any of the Souls games. Any time people mention it, I get excited thinking that I found someone to talk with about the games, but then they immediately just say they've only played up to the first and quit if they've played at all. Most people haven't even played it and just say it sounds like it would be too hard.

"difficult" and "hard" were literally buzzwords used by bamco to advertise the game

"prepare to die" was the big slogan
people only think it's so hard and hardcore because it has been advertised as such.

This. Good players remain underleved to invade and kill beginners.

How many levels there is tought? I played each one for hundreds of hours, but never got past level 102, and at that point my character was already too strong for NG+1.

I found only one. Motherfucker played 2 first and tought it was better than 1 and DeS. It wasn't what I expected from a Soulsfan, but at least it was someone to talk about the franchise. Everyone else either never played and only know the memes, or shit on the game constantly because they weren't able to beat asylum demon.

My childhood friend is all salty about me loving Dark Souls, because he never made it trough Capra Demon even by reading fucktons of tutorials, LMAO.

Attached: smug5.jpg (600x489, 42K)

Eating, breathing, and sleeping is for normies too

A lot of casual players pick it up and love it, even if the game kicks their ass and they never beat it. Just look at the achievement percentage on Steam or PS4.

Yeah, casualfags will usually buy a game and play it, and claim they love it, even if they never finish it. One of my friends only really plays TPSes and racing games on console, yet he LOVES Bloodborne and isn't even half-way through

800-ish, dependent on starting class

Name a harder game. Rpgs that depend on character builds and rng don't count

Old capcom arcade games and their ports

God Hand.

I think they don't love the game itself, but it's more about the "street cred".