Kagero feets!

Kagero feets!

Attached: 1521558033907[1].jpg (800x760, 142K)

why can't they make a game like this for people who actually have girlfriends?

(lol

?

Please bring the past spring banners back as well. I want more Spring Xanders.

Attached: 1496034434302.png (1280x1024, 710K)

But he's shit though. Also the design is fucking ugly.

>Also the design is fucking ugly
Take it back you swine.

>those fucking legs
Goddamn

Attached: 1513303144900.png (1197x712, 934K)

The games are literally designed around getting you to spend money on the gacha for your favorite characters. Fags with a girlfriend will be spending that money on their own leech, they don't need a virtual one.

But it is. There are way better guys in the game now. We just had a good Hector.

Footfags are sick in the head.

I want to see what's under Sharena's short dress.

Attached: twitter.com kymg DYs1h4hU8AEKh6G.png orig.png (800x760, 464K)

I fucking hate this banner. If I pull any of them I'll most likely just fodder them off.

Attached: 1521557237420.png (654x894, 354K)

A bigger bulge than Alfonse's.

>artist deliberately gives her exposed nylon-covered foot appeal
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OH GEEZ THE FOOTFAGS ARE GETTING UPPITY AGAIN

Attached: 1519659207155.png (235x309, 179K)

I don't give a shit. I use my Spring Xander all the time. He has served me well, he is cute, he has the best lines from the spring units, he has the best weapon out of them. Spring Xander deserves love. Plus he has the cutest horse.

Attached: 1491943500885.jpg (750x1334, 369K)

Lel

>Not playing games with lots of waifus and fanservice while your gf is watching and giving zero fucks during the process
Beta cuck detected and I swear to God I'm not memeing, the trick is not giving a fuck, don't make a huge deal about it and most girlfriends would not care how much tits and ass shots your games shows.

Gunnthra has a way better horse and the only Lancer that matters right now is a memed out Lukas or Hardin.

Hinoka matters to me!

>Lukas over Lancina, Cordelia, Tana or even Fjorm
(lol

Shiro matters to me.

Who?

I said cutest horse. It has flowers and holds a carrot in its mouth. It is the cutest one. How odd that my Spring Xander regularly beats them along with my Shiro? Oh and Hinoka is probably more relevant then them with her refine. But go ahead, show me more why you can't think out of the box and only listen to what people tell you.

Attached: 1490897054572.jpg (379x318, 21K)

Still irrelevant

That's why I said memed out cause he becomes a total wall with some of the premium skill.

I need her so badly, but I only have 48 orbs, 79 once I get all tempest rewards and from the banner/quests.

Attached: DYvJmPhVwAE9cVO.png orig.png (1214x1720, 465K)

>Lukas matters
Hilarious.

Which four characters would you want to be trampled by?

threadly what game post.

He's one of the biggest reasons I beat Arvis' GHB and one of the Chain Challenges, he's relevant to me.

Attached: this pairing was a mistake.png (1024x1024, 794K)

You don't have to roll on it, you know. Just save orbs if you hate it.

Beauty beats cute any day. Her horse has beautiful blue hair. Also Gunnthra is way more useful than most units cause of her special skill. Hardin is still best lancer cause armor memes and built in DC. Also let use not forget bold fighter.

Wall Lukas is a fun build but being really good at countering red swords is not that impressive, especially since Tiki can kill him just fine.

B-But Warding Breath and res-refined Berkut's Lance! The WALL! You never learn!!

Her horse is a basic bitch horse and you know it. I actually like Gunnthra and use her as well, she is useful and a good unit, best legendary so far. Armor memes are also a joke, his DC means shit when at high levels you don't even bring a mage. But go on, tell me more why he is more useful then a flier that can teleport your units around.

Lukasfags were amusing at first and have become a cancer. It seems all SOV characters are becoming that with IMAGINE, Almchad shit, THE WALL. No one was talking about them, stop derailing threads with your shit.

imo you gotta have diversity to make full use of the four team. So on the extremes of weight, you've got most likely Effie and Nowi. Human form, not dragon form, obviously, I may be a degenerate, but not a furry. Then, to have something soft involved, a rider would probably be the best. Someone like L'arachel, Gunnthra, or even Florina maybe. For the last one, the new Kagero seems like she'd do the job just fine, but I'd probably need a more thorough trampling potential review before giving a serious opinion.

I want Catria
Don't particularly care for Kagero or the OCs.

Attached: catria2.jpg (1365x1821, 264K)

what is the name of the game, please, kind user, i need answer.

Water Sigil Villians

I don't care for Kagero that much either but a flying dagger unit sounds fun as hell to use.

Are you the same guy that tried hard as balls in getting Shiro and Siegbert only to end up with very little copies of them?

Attached: very small Lukas.png (38x124, 6K)

I'M ALREADY AT 600 ORBS WHERE THE FUCK IS FELICIA'S SISTER REEEEEEEEEEE
YES I KNOW I HAVE SHIT TASTE FUCK OFF

Attached: IMG-20171128-WA0013.jpg (625x502, 38K)

Attached: C_FUUE0V0AEJ5zZ.jpg orig.jpg (3280x4041, 1.84M)

Gacha paradise 2: Nintendo's lewd uncle

It's okay. I understand. Sure, you do have shit taste, but I know the pain of waiting more than a year with still no sign of the unit you want.

Can't find an Owain picture though.

Attached: Kellam_(FE13_Artwork).png (225x426, 96K)

My guess is that she'll be a GHB character somewhere down the line.

No. My Shiro is only +1 but my Siegbert is +5. It is only vanity copies on Siegbert now. Siegbert is a good boy and serves me very well. I am honestly just amazingly happy he made it into the game.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-100838.png (1080x2220, 2.12M)

T-thx

Attached: 1440555544323.jpg (457x305, 54K)

user I can give you the horse shit cause I was mainly talking about better looking horses but armor teams are called a meme for a reason. The ward stacking and armor march can wall almost everything. Acting likes he's the only one on the team is being ignorant. Tell me how having Hardin, Grima, Lyn and Zelgius, who all have breath skills, isn't going to be better than units that can teleport. The only units that can beat them is those how have effective weapons against armor.

Fire Emblem Heroes, come on dude.

Where have you been the past year?
Fire Emblem Heroes

Kagero is my wife.

Attached: wife.jpg (950x1151, 148K)

Which one is IMAGINE?
I rather like Alm (a bit generic but a good fellow and a likeable enough lord), shame he got swallowed by shitty youtube comments-tier memery.

Licking Sharena's armpits!

I'm gonna blow my orb load all over your wife.

Attached: fire_emblem_fates___easter_bunny__kagero_by_jadenkaiba-db5y321.png (707x1000, 783K)

Who do I promote?
>chrom
>THE WALL
>literally who?
>better iv priscilla for 6 paths of pain
>bladetome for lillina
>merge for my waifu setsuna

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-110253.png (1440x2560, 3.32M)

That's my wife

NOOOOOO THAT WONT DO I WANT TO +10 MERGE HER AAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1517042089706.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Attached: DYuCa-AVwAEIkJ6.png orig.png (700x991, 791K)

Always go with wife merge.

Damaged art when?

Attached: neweaster.jpg (2388x2151, 1.78M)

Waifu is always a priority unless your units are shit

>I WANT TO +10 MERGE HER
Narcian and FeRobin can be +6'd, you'll get a +10 Flora in like 3 years if she's a GHB.

Ok wife-user. Are you even legit excited for this or just keeping up wife posting appearances

Wife posting

I was reluctant to include that because using feathers for a merge is boring. I guess I still have to do it though.

I'm drop thirty orbs for ninja. And save for Anna.

Still surprise she isn't in this banner

Attached: 1521338493454.jpg (525x429, 37K)

>thirty
God I wish I could get a focus unit in thirty orbs. Fuck you if you get her, user

You think armor memes are dumb? They don't scratch the surface on flying memes. A good flying team dances circles around armors. Granted they dont have the points to make it to the intense armor meme levels. If we are arguing in terms of pure bullshit fliers are at the top of the list with little to nothing to check them. Sure armors have HJacob, but a Michalis is more then enough to stop him.

IMAGINE is for the imagine sex with serika! Meme, it is just a picture of her mouth usually. It used to be a huge poorly written smut piece. Alm now has thotslayer and chadAlm memes and ruins threads as well.

Fair enough. At least anons don't think you're me that much anymore. I'm still gonna be going all in rolling for bouncy bunny boobs.

How many waifu are you claiming? Do you just roll who ever had mommy tits?

TITTIES ON A NINJA

Kagero is my wife.

Attached: wife.jpg (990x1530, 181K)

>30 orbs
Don't be surprised when you get Jacob'd or Klein'd.

Attached: DYjedbuU8AUGjaG.jpg orig.jpg (1456x2048, 368K)

I wish I could get Klein'd

I think Anna is coming in the Summer.

I haven't started even merging any unit. Should I stop bring units I don't have to 5* and start getting these merges unto my pleb's choice Camilla?

>free brave bow/quick riposte/death blow
>free renewal

I don't care. I have enough to waste some

When are we getting Ashera's titties to powercreep Kagero's?

Attached: IMG_20180319_202230.png (370x518, 445K)

Sure you fucking pleb.

You should be more confident in your taste dude.

Tharja(if you even count her as a titty monster) is my waifu. Sonya, Kagero, and Rhajat are really the only other titty monsters in the game that I'd roll for consistently, and I actually have them at +6, +5, and +2 respectively. None of the other titty monsters like Camilla, Charlotte, Ursula interest me as much(I do have a 5* Ursula but I just 5* every GHB out of obligation). I wouldn't really roll for someone like Orochi either.

I would roll for Shade though.

Attached: B12-100HN_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 300K)

I know the limits of flier teams and how most of them need DC to compete at a higher level but with how frail they are it how shit most of their stats are then it won't do much. There was a reason why W! Tharja got so far and no flier units made it to the top 4. The fighter skills can become broken in any decent armor team. The ward shit just become over kill from there.

>wo dao axe is seasonal shit only
>shared color with a literal who
>green is by far the worst hell and I’ve dove in enough to get all the fodder I’d ever want so pulling more is pointless
Is asking for a geen unit to be demoted to much to ask for? Or at least half of the greens being made to not be seasonal shit?

girlfriends don't let their boyfriends spend their monthly paycheck on getting 10 of their favourite units + some fodder to give the unit good skills

Attached: 832b3219e02de746ea722af9150afbc646d21427_hq.gif (500x371, 672K)

>3+ years

Attached: zma27fnspa4y.jpg (638x480, 32K)

>Sharena alt
>still no merge potential for default Sharena

Attached: Full_Portrait_Sharena.png?version=050ea77dcf76eba8a5a8e3f5f83063f0.png (1600x1920, 1.69M)

Attached: DYeh03zU8AEQGKg.jpg orig.jpg (600x653, 69K)

Alfonse is specifically there to spook the people going for Sharena, so in theory he should be easy to get.

Attached: 1493086679565.png (675x675, 454K)

AZAMA YOU GODDAM MADMAN

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-132137.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

>So distracted by all the boobs
>can't even +10 any tharja

Wait. Why is tharja your wife again?

Attached: 1521077931623.png (640x678, 198K)

Camilla is fun. Give her dc, green tomebreaker and an emerald axe. She isnt the best, but the point of this game is to use units you like and make them good.

He s ranked Alphonse and only whales for Sonya. Just ignore him.

ugh the western fanart trash of fire emblem is horrible just looking in this thread

Attached: kagerou slut.jpg (1272x2272, 1.08M)

Most of them don't need DC, you need the buffs sure. WTharja made it so far since she has amazing skills in CC and the fighter skills, which are good, I am not saying they aren't. Armors just can't compete with how broken fliers are. Some fliers are fragile, a lot are, but as Beruka and memeMichalis build have proved they aren't all fragile.

That's my wife

Tbh Why don't you just called yourself Sonya user then ?

Attached: 1520731356714.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I'd S-rank Sonya

Attached: 0be7e2c014e02f5b4c7e15ecc2ad650b.jpg (596x748, 102K)

Attached: DYu5qFsVAAAYZlm.jpg orig.jpg (562x600, 61K)

Is this worthy enough to be called a memeMichalis.

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-08-18-36-30.png (1439x2485, 3.57M)