It's ok when japan does it

>it's ok when japan does it

Attached: jap212.jpg (1778x1050, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/myh8h
youtube.com/watch?v=src74zYZgoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japan doesn't like black people

They will literally give a white person dreads before they put in a black character.

Hardmode: Find me a character that is black and also a Japanese citizen

everything is ok when japan does it

Attached: FINAL FURSHIT.jpg (3000x2884, 1.95M)

japanese diversity and inclusion is not motivated by identity politics and pandering but rather because they genuinely find different aesthetics interesting. Almost every fighting game follows the world warrior trope not because they have dyed hair cunts yelling at them, but rather because they think an oiled up turk fighting a luchador is cool, which it is

from now on ill just screen shot my post and post this in every one of these stupid fucking threads. probably wont stop you though, i mean you probably already knew every i just typed. you love just the attention you little slut faggot sissy boy

>SJWs trash is ok when Japan does it
What did nu-Sup Forums meant by that?

Attached: 1519940881578.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Based

I see why Sup Forums loves this game.

i dont care if a single character says something

i highly doubt this is repeated several times or that other characters in the game endlessly parrot this characters opinion. One characters view does not reflect an agenda of the entire game. What if she is an annoying faggot in her universe? stop being so reductionist, dummy

Attached: 9436261265.jpg (480x272, 47K)

Bobby Ologun

Attached: dicaprio.jpg (247x250, 11K)

oh shit, here swoops in an user to prove my point. Who would have thought different characters in a universe have different views and that you cant just take one line and say the game is pushing an agenda.

literally this

spbp

and bob sapp, and that one black guy on the childrens shows. That user is generalizing too much. Japan doesnt like the idea of black people but they are welcoming to black people who dont commit crimes and are normal citizens. They will probably always publicly express how bad they think they smell though

Source on the animu?

You're good people, user.

well in my experience they really don't smell nice desu

based

I love how blatantly racist the western idea of black is.

Who blacks or japs?

That’s because in anime they just slapped a new color on the same fucking model and you’re done
Every japan character looks exactly the same, if I put their faces next to each other and ONLY faces you would be able to tell who’s who
All they do is put different hair or clothes

Attached: 540C37AF-D6FF-4112-8921-8BC5A6FA668B.gif (418x313, 1.77M)

You post this shit in every one of these threads despite it being pointed out every time she made that shit up to satisfy her crossdressing kink. Fuck off.

Left
>Actual diverse characters from different ethiniciies from all around the world
Right
>Black American "girls"

It's ok when Japan does it because they do it right.

is that filthy frank?

>she made that shit up to satisfy her crossdressing kink.
Thats degeneracy

Because when a japanese game is made the creators arent actively saying "wow! we put a black person in our game! look at how PROGRESSIVE this title is going to be"

Reality is racist

Based

You are not wrong. Diversity is not intrinsically good. It's not intrinsically bad, either.

The girls on the left are cute and act like normal people.
The girls on the right are unattractive and more than likely act like the worst stereotypes of negresses because it's empowering when Jews do it

Attached: 1520581953300.gif (178x269, 948K)

I recognize all of those on the left except for the bottom left. She's cute so I wanna know who she is.

It's all about the motivations behind it followed by its execution.

>delicious brown
Only in 2D

>Sup Forums whining about degeneracy that isn't being obnoxious
How low have we sunk?

They look cute except for Harriet and the Persona girl.

>execution
This. I would say that execution is something like 70% of success.

Japan is so fucking racist and xenophobic that it's unbelievable. They would sooner include a white character who's half Japanese then they would an actual black person

They are racist but not meme tier xenophobic. I still remember seeing a webm on /wsg/ about a comedian doing a blackface impersonation about a black musician that died, but it was an honest homage. Blackface is not racist over there but it is here.

You need better comparison becuase none of the girls on the left are niggers.

West is ugly, that's it. I see ugly person in my mirror everyday, no need to shove even more in games where i'm trying to escape reality

Attached: 929197_20091119_screen012.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Why do retarded American niggers always think brown characters are supposed to be them anyway?

I think you're projecting a little too hard there mate

Sjws have this idea that all less-than-white characters all fall under the same banner by default. Used to be, a lot of black people didn't buy into that notion, but the last few years have seen a change in that.

this

Yeah, sure
there are tons of young japs wishing they were like those black gangsters and rappers nowadays
I know it's normal here to be delusional about people you don't even know but please give it a break and use your brain for once

they're xenophiles so long as it's not on their door step. The average japanese person probably knows more european history than the average american. They just don't like other people having control over the progression of their culture and social paradigm.

Now that I think about it, the diversity in this game is pretty much unmatched, yet one hardly hears about it because it's the least interesting thing about this narrative-heavy game.

Attached: 1497069707516.png (970x545, 790K)

>left
>cute girls

>right
>horrid fucking abominations

I wouldn't mind a cute jungle fever b8 girl as a companion in a game you know.

>that isn't being obnoxious
Who is we, sweetie?

Western devs love to make their characters look realistic
unfortunately I play video games because I don't want to look at real people

It doesn't really have much to do with the current political or social climate, but it has to do more with the way Americans and Japanese people digest media. Japanese media is more presentational, meaning that they show an idealized or entertaining version of something while American media is more representational, meaning that they strive to be as realistic as possible. If you compare American and Japanese art, you can see that Japanese art is more impressionistic than American art which strives to be as realistic as possible, capturing every little detail possible. A teacher of mine went to Japan once and told us that he attended a Kabuki show where there was a dog character who was just a small boy in a dog costume. The audience obviously knows that it's a dog character, but they have the benefit of the doubt and just accept that there is a dog character participating in the story. This is where the culture divide comes into play. Because American media strives to be as realistic as possible, they also want to be as realistic with their diversity and showcase a wide variety of races and genders. Sure there are factors of political influence and also executives wanting to appeal to the widest audience possible, but it stems more from years and years of differing artistic culture.

Who is the qt on the bottom left? I want to protect her!

the first decent post in the thread, ladies and gents

Attached: 1510511580180.png (395x296, 187K)

Interesting. It actually makes sense.

If i wanted to see gross women i'd go outside.

>Ironic sweetie talk
I repeat the queston.

this. I play video games to escape the real world. also niggers are repulsive and even the females look like aggressive apes that are reay to murder you

>left
dark skinned asian girls

>right
actual black women

that's why. Japan is actually very diverse though. Okinawans for example are much darker then those from Tokyo.

you mean sheva alomar?
japs even make 3d black women better than any western ever could.

Yeah.

Pictured left: Cute brown anime girls
Pictured Right: Disgusting ape face blacko

Nothing ironic about it, sweetie. Now answer the question.

>Okinawans for example are much darker then those from Tokyo.
They're still white

Realism is overrated.

Japan thread?

streamable.com/myh8h

youtube.com/watch?v=src74zYZgoc

Someone already pointed out that they don't interact with niggers so they just literally just paint a japanese character black.

Attached: 1509656439435.jpg (1024x725, 145K)

I love Josie

Men aren't hard to figure out, they will put up with all the bullshit if you make the characters look fuckable.

Jesus christ who the fuck caaaares

>People from Okinawa, Japan
>White

I fucking hate this site you can't tell who's baiting and who's genuinely retarded anymore.

General community brainlet.
>Nothing ironic about it
Then go to tumblr.

>I saw a sameface artstyle
>everything is now this artstyle to me

Attached: 011.png (1600x1105, 393K)

me on the right

Westerners think all black women are ugly, butch jungle queens with big afros and angry personalities. They somehow manage to be more racist when they're trying not to be racist.

Some of them but have you seen an okinawans skin? It's more like that of a Filipina or thai that's been in the sun their whole life

According by your image, diversity in japan means actual diversity, as that image has brazillians, africans, native americans and japanese .

Meanwhile in america diversity actually means "more people of one specific race", the least diverse thing possible.

Cute. Take your own advice, you're terrible at this.

>nigger anime girl
>cute as fuck
>nigger real life girl
>absolute bottom of the barrel tier
whats that all about anyway?

Attached: 1510046876817.png (640x640, 663K)

>It's more like that of a Filipina or thai that's been in the sun their whole life
Because they are in the sun their whole life, theyr're white as I just said, just tanned.

>Japan
Idealization, they find a particular set of traits attractive and make all the girls with the exact same features. The anime girls in the pic look almost identical, only the pinoy from Tekken looks distinct enough, but still somewhat generic despite being "attractive" (similar to DoA girls).
>West
Values uniquenesses, despite all of them being black women, they all look different enough, except for mid-right and bottom-left. Of course, by making every character unique, not everyone is going to look good (just like real life), especially when making black women with west african features, since they're less attractive than most other races.

Attached: 1521574944956.jpg (2789x1088, 542K)

>they genuinely find different aesthetics interesting
so you're a jap?
2ch is down the street pal

Why are the western ones so ugly. There wouldn't be a problem if they weren't ugly.

american diversity specifically means "Blacks and women"
you think sjws actually give a fuck about asians, natives, latinos or whatever?

Do all black people smell? My highschool was a majority black, but it was very low income area so it wasn't just the blacks that smelled bad.

My entire experience with black people is ones in poverty, and they always smell like body odor or dirty clothes. Is this an inherent black thing? Like their sweat glands are different or something? I know Caucasians sweat a lot more than Asians so it sounds possible.

>introduce a brown tittyninja squad
>they all agree hikage is an honorary sassy black woman after hearing her freestyle after they get into a rap fight
>okay.jpg

Attached: hikage.jpg (512x512, 36K)

Holy god damn, this.

This is actually very astute and well said.
It also explains why almost every anime has characters with colored hair and almost never is it brought up or seen as strange, or why almost no one has imperfections.

>"diversity" is realistic

no it's not. in any given town, city or sizeable form of human living area, the races separate off into their own groups. the whites move to wealthy white suburbs. the kikes take over some small very dense urban area and buy out property and intimidate previous inhabitants out. the niggers and spics form murder ghettos. muslims have a similar effect but build mosques every where and throw acid in people's faces.

this effect can also be influenced by class. lower class people, especially working class whites, are forced to live around the nigger dregs who are by nature lower class. the "negrifies" working class whites in the """diverse""" areas and completely cuts them off from their authentic culture, history and familial bloodline. in short, "diversity" is ethnocide of the working class population of nations where "diversity" is forced by the internationalist traitors who run their governments.

so no, diversity is not a realistic representation of reality. it's a demented and warped projection that could only come from somebody as mentally ill as the modern leftist.

Attached: 1500915398791.png (497x593, 6K)

>japanese islanders
>diversity
think again

@410431202
Here's a (you), good try.

Same reason trannies think traps in anime are supposed to be them

And it's been to their benefit.
They were pressured to accept 30 Turkish immigrants and all they do is have family fights with each other in the street and cause trouble

based

The ones on the left looks cute, they look idealised and unrealistic. That's the whole point of their design, to look appealing.

The ones on the right look like people I'd see in WalMart. They certainly look more real, but who the fuck goes for escapism in hopes of seeing things that look like real life?

>the races separate off into their own groups.
I mean, most of that is precipitated by decades of Redlining. But hey, whatever you say Col. Klink.

>muh redlining makes the difference! we are all equals!

Attached: 1520480096902.jpg (825x959, 69K)

Western Devs have the problem of being.
A.Uneducated fucking simpletons who don't know anything about other cultures.
or
B.Gutless, worthless subhuman cowards who don't explore or dabble into other culture because some chick they want to rape will accuse them of cultural appropriation.
So it's easier to just go with black lady that's probably from the West.
You can't even really learn anything from other cultures through video games anymore because of just how stupid and uneducated your average beta male game dev is.

Attached: 1477245991637.jpg (788x456, 72K)

It's ok because they have the same cute aesthetic faces just a shade darker. They don't include big nigger lips, proganthism, nappy hair and man jaws

>Find me a character that is black and also a Japanese citizen
Twintelle
Inkopolis may as well be Japan as well.

Greentexting isn't actually an argument whatsoever. It's basically admitting you have nothing to say in response, in fact.