When will Senran Kagura become a respected franchise?

When will Senran Kagura become a respected franchise?

Attached: phone.webm (608x1080, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdciE5BOj84
youtube.com/watch?v=7DuxkzcZTUs
fitgirl-repacks.site/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably never. Quite frankly it's doing better now than anyone, even the publishers, expected.

When they start making sex games and stop hiding behind action games.
Also what is that from, curious to hear what Homura is telling me to do.

>females
>respect
Select one and only one

When they FINALLY RELEASE MORE INFO ON 7EVEN YOU NIP FUCKS COME ON ALREADY

I hope never
as a long time fan I seriously hope this never gets popular

actually I wonder why the fuck haven't the nu-weebs gotten all over it like they did with neptunia or similar

Attached: ௵.jpg (124x87, 2K)

kys Sup Forumsutistic weebs back to your cointanment board u r not welcome here

When Homura gets some of the spotlight back

Attached: 1478133490011.jpg (640x800, 83K)

It almost was one at first despite the boobs, but it has since deteriorated and any sense that it isn't just cheap fanservice is long gone, both from fans and the developers. Pretty much the only people holding onto the idea that they're anything more is Xseed since they've been saddled with the duty of being the official localizers of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdciE5BOj84

What Senran game is this?

When it stops being blatant weebshit

This is atrocious.

Almost close with Senran Kagura 2 on 3DS but then instead of giving that more polish into a genuinely difficult beatemup with serious impact on characterization and world building, Yumi and her fanboys killed all progress. To the point the remake of the original is just her shitty Dynasty Warriors game.

So, what is she saying?

We know you got your Sup Forums memes from Youtube and Urban Dictionary, but define weebshit in a sentence.

I completely disagree, the only sin the series have committed has been Estival VS, to the point that it was stupider than even the spin off games like PBS
SK2 on the 3DS had a very serious tone at times that gives the series its charm, and people forget the same about Shinovi VS.
Seeing the trailer for 7even with edgy imagery like a destroyed city and fire there is a huge chance that they are going to add serious elements again

Attached: zavYaLV.jpg (495x778, 60K)

>anything involving Homura
>atrocious

nah

Attached: 1518291774952.jpg (1920x1200, 604K)

see

youtube.com/watch?v=7DuxkzcZTUs
I wish they would make the cutscenes at least like this. It looks really good somehow.

I fucking hate japan and their shittest taste
complaining about too much gameplay, for fuck's sake

Attached: all in a feels day.jpg (474x273, 38K)

>the games have been flopping left and right lately
Its about fucking time this waste of resources died

when the fuck has this niche series ever sold well?

To be fair, by the time we got SK2 Yomi had already been patched and she's still pretty bullshit when you can play as her so only importers know just how bad she was at launch.

And in English that was...?

>that pic
I already fapped last night user, don't do this to me. Overstimulation isn't healthy

Attached: 65639D97-361F-41F9-AE9E-ECF0ACDACC4B.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

Beansprouts was too hard for them. So they bitched and moaned.

Attached: Yomi_67.jpg (800x1050, 140K)

This. Such a shame too since I really like some of the new characters from SV like Murasaki, Yozakura, Miyabi, and Minori and wanted to see them in a game like SK2

best girl

Attached: 80.jpg (1200x4150, 454K)

Define flop, because this series has never needed AAA numbers to succeed. If I recall correctly the first game was something that was supposed to sell 20k~ units and then fuck off into obscurity. Instead, it's become a series that's closing in on 2 million lifetime sales.

Attached: 1512159575802.png (1024x768, 318K)

yomisaurus shitposting time?

Attached: 161.jpg (640x800, 445K)

Attached: Yomi_18.png (566x800, 205K)

Yomi is cute. I wanna be her friend.

>Senran Kagura
>respected

Attached: 1359609119881.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>It was SUPPOSED to flop
lol I'll miss this when this weebshit is dead

there can't be friendship across sexes

Attached: 135.jpg (640x800, 93K)

When it becomes more than blatant waifu fapbait wo never because you retards keep buying this trash

I never said it was supposed to flop.

The series has been doing worse then average lately. There's already been whispers of killing it off

Will there ever be canon nipples again?

because you are retarded, I'll put the simplest fucking example to explain it to you

if you make a game that cost you to develop 1000 bucks and only sell 50 copies at 50$ each, have you gained money or lost money?

>I can masturbate to the characters, therefore the game is absolutely perfect and without flaws- every single Senran fan

Attached: 0btR08J.png (696x720, 239K)

>Tamsoft/Marvelous are always doing action off-line games for Nep
>Compile Heart returns the favor and makes Senran Kagura jRPG
>they actually fight Yoma in the jRPG
>mind = blown that tiddyninjas finally did what tiddyninjas have been training for

Another sin you didn't mention is that they didn't give PC a physical release for any of the games.
They have lost sales from me for not giving it a physical release on PC.
Happily pirated PBS the other day.

Read the comments.

source

>There's already been whispers of killing it off

Oh? I've not caught wind of this. That said, I'm sure everyone is surprised that it's gone on as long as it has anyways.

>Flopping = Not reaching duh epik AAA numbers.
Next to weebshit, everyone who says this might as well be considered 30 IQ points lower than everyone else.

I've never heard anyone saying the games are perfect
>every single senran fan
are you fucking real?

>physical release on PC

Who buys physical on PC in 2018? You still hoping for VHS tape releases while you're at it?

>le profit margins decide if the game is a success or not meme
yeah breaking even every time is a real good way to run a business.

What are the best friendships

Attached: 1473615742308.png (720x960, 1020K)

>Another sin you didn't mention is that they didn't give PC a physical release for any of the games.
wait what
who the fuck cares about physical releases? The company is too fucking poor to do something that nobody will buy when digital releases exists

actually, who the fuck buys physical games for PC anymore?

I've become desensitized to SK, it makes me sad, but it's harder to wank to something I know will never show nudity due to Meiji era Nudity laws.

>being this bad at math

>regularly selling like 20k lifetime sales lately
>to the point where the fucking h-game is the most successful piece of Senran media in years
>a success

My foot and your ass.

Its true. Sex always gets in the way.

I do,in fact I bought 3 this month. Entire game is on the discs and doesn't require some shitty "service" like Steam
>Paying for digital distribution
Why? Just pirate.

>but define weebshit in a sentence.
Any product that is completely tasteless to anyone who isn't a weeb.

>made profit
>not a success

Attached: with haste.png (633x467, 307K)

Edgy.

>I've never heard anyone saying
why would you lie on the internet like that?

when they make an action game that isn't brainless.

Thats actually cute. Homura forced to be feminine.

>we made $10 profit from that game! That was surely worth the year+ of development time!

Weebs should kill themselves.

Attached: 1500303016711m.jpg (806x1024, 70K)

When it stops being a shitty, shallow beat em up with paper thin gameplay. If you take the fan service away its a genuinely mediocre series. Unfortunately this will never change because this is what Japan wants.
Also this, might as well just go full fan service. Give me a male protag and let me grab those tiddies.

fitgirl-repacks.site/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash/

as a yomifag I can unironically say that not ikaruga and yomi
In fact, I'm convinced that even after the events of Crimson girls they still don't like each other that much

wanna know what's the best friendship of the series? read the Spark manga

Attached: 27.jpg (1200x1761, 236K)

This post is bait.

>I bought 3 this month. Entire game is on the discs and doesn't require some shitty "service" like Steam

I'm dumbfounded that this still happens at all. I thought physical distribution of PC games died off like a decade ago aside from those dime a dozen hidden object games you can buy at Walmart.

lol

>SK will never have full nudity
>SK will never have plot progression
>SK will never have meaningful character interactions and relationships
>SK will never introduce more male characters or have any romance between the characters because "my waifu belongs to me"

They shouldn't strive to be "respected", what does that even mean? For the people who want what SK is selling, they literally couldn't be better. Just focus on your loyal target audience and fuck the rest.

Marvelous has the right idea, honestly.

Attached: 1421726310144.gif (444x250, 1.87M)

Anime imageboard

yes?
salaries and debt were paid and new investors will come to pay for the next games to be developed

what the fuck do you even know about business?

Attached: bait too much.jpg (500x500, 55K)

The target audience may not want all four of those.

This.

lmao merely pretending u got baited

>>SK will never have meaningful character interactions and relationships
are you fucking real?
have you even played CG?

>wanting full nudity
>wanting romance
get the fuck out you piece of garbage

Attached: why would you say that.png (459x705, 572K)

And still becomes number 1 in the fan poll.

Attached: 1389131153276.jpg (1150x1425, 1.68M)

>If a game barely makes a profit then it's successful and won't die
This is fucking bait. It's got to be. I'm not even gonna get started on the opportunity costs

They aren't new releases, they are steelbooks that indiebox released in 2014, I just found out about them so I bought them.
All 3 Witcher games got a proper physical release. Entire game is on the discs and doesn't require Steam or GOG.
>If publishers do release a game physically, it's a pseudo physical release that just comes with a Steam code or the disc just redirects to Steam, people don't buy them
>Wow see people are fine with getting fucked in the ass and not getting anything in return for their money, lets stop releasing physically then

Less dialogue to be manipulated for memes.

They clearly liked dat Yomi dom action.

who the fuck said it barely made profit

Like I said, for the target audience the games couldn't be better. I'm not criticising the game for forgetting all of that and focusing on the titties, it's what the people want.

Like I said, more devs should do this. Trying to appeal to a wider audience is what's killing western vidya.

>didn't even read the whole thing
>gets angry

Look at this fucking nerd.

Most likely never. It's already dying out too, PBS flopped hard at Steam and the new remake one flopped in Japan too

Attached: yomi.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

See, the problem is, even the target audience is split. Half wants stupid, simple action and Yumi, half want challenging gameplay and plots that have consequences. Or, in simpler terms, America vs Japan.

>all SK games have been selling on a quick decline
>Nep games don't even get the slightest bit of attention anymore

Is it finally happening? Is the cringe "self aware waifushit" era finally fucking dying?

Pretty much, hence why I'm shocked they're even bothering anymore. I remember picking up a PC box in a store a couple years back, seeing in squint-worthy fine print that it was just a Steam code, and laughed.

Nice.

Attached: 33536454.jpg (700x980, 250K)

Alright, Sup Forums. With the next mainline game coming at some point, name something about the series that you don't want to see return in SK7.

Attached: 1510112296014.png (528x612, 207K)

[citation needed]

The only thing harder than SK2 Yomi is my dick!

Does Steam even exist in Japan?

>Give me the bean sprouts and no one has to die tonight.

the sales

>>Nep games don't even get the slightest bit of attention anymore
Ummm....what? The newest Neptunia Steam release did 60k on it's first week, not to mention a player peak of almost 4k, the highest it ever got.