CUT MY FRAMES INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST CONSOLE PORT

Attached: Tbc.jpg (268x188, 4K)

LOW FRAMERATE
NO FREEZING

POO

*magic bounces you*

DON'T GIVE A F#@$ IF MY GAME CRASHES ON EASY!

close. The 'last' makes one too many syllables, so ya blew it.

THIS IS MY LAST CONSORT PORT

A man raises another man's son and you think that of me?
No, I am the one who cucks!

Attached: 1453781923069.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

POOR VENTILATION
OVERHEATING

Attached: total cancer.png (612x1968, 1.33M)

MY WIFE VOTED 3RD PARTY
SHE IS LITERALLY HITLER

More like ToastalBiscuit

Attached: d2f8e65b38dfa07208e0c3b368142b0c.gif (466x450, 918K)

>tfw you'll never know whether or not he meant for Sean to get cancer and die, or was answering a question Sean had asked about his plans for the future

Attached: 2mOkUW7.jpg (580x444, 63K)

*dies from asscancer*

That's pretty good. How's he doing? Just checked their stream and his voice sounds different.

hope he dies soon can't wait

>Sean
That screenshot has been circulating for over six years and never broke seanza apart and read it as seen-zah every single time.

TB? Still chugging along. He's had ups and downs but is generally 'healthy' now. As much as someone with cancer can be.

CUT MY JOKES IN TO KEKED
TRAPS ARE NOT TO BE JOKED ABOUT

SUFFOCATION
ASS BLEEDIN'

>syllables don’t match up
Every single one of you fucking sucks at this. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

>has cancer in his lung now
>had a full year where he was shitting blood but didnt do anything

hes obnoxious but i feel bad for him

Attached: 1460353073231.png (270x268, 116K)

you feel bad for stupidity? the dood shat blood and gave zero fucks he doesn't care about living cause all the fame went to his head like it does to every famous fuck. I just hope the epicmealtime guy is the next person to get cancer

im glad my parents instilled the superstion of not harshly mocking and insulting people or else you or your kids may suffer as such

nobody deserves that m8, i hope nobody you know goes through it

I thought that after his initial treatment they found his cancer has spread or something and he said he had a year left but that was definitely more then a year ago so I guess he did get better.

>Tfw mum died of exact same cancer which spread to liver/lungs. Although she had none of the early signs
>lived away, found out on the Friday that the cancer had spread to her lungs
>Died within a day with very little warning, never got the chance to see her in hospital and say goodbyes
>hate myself for it

Totalbiscuit is a self righteous wanker and I despise him, but I hate cancer more. I sincerely hope he has a comfortable death surrounded by his loved ones

Attached: 1520754785651.jpg (526x508, 31K)

his latest appearance was on hehe podcast and he says its in his liver and lung now, but isnt spreading currently.

Has he even done anything gaming-related lately? It's probably not the highest priority for him right now

>How to spot a 12 year old

TAKE ME DOWN TO PC CITY

When you’re a piece of shit, people can’t wait to hear that you’ve died. Most people cheered when Roger Ailes died. I’ll cheer when this self-important faggot dies. I just hope he dies at 30fps so it takes longer.

My deepest condolences.
Hope you feel better soon.

Attached: 1495690097854.jpg (711x620, 52K)

oof the edge

>I just hope he dies at 30fps so it takes longer.

Attached: ichuck.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Mommy

Attached: tb.jpg (574x710, 83K)

Where the community is shitty and the framerate is sixty

On the bright side your mother and your family didnt endure the suffering of going to chemotherapy and watch her wither away.

>I just hope he dies at 30fps so it takes longer.
Cheeky cunt.

Attached: 1491865851294.png (717x474, 661K)

Based Biscuit

Attached: general-biscuit.jpg (1000x800, 168K)

Christ what a change, I see too many women with the face on the left and unfortunately the weight loss doesn't fix that profile and shape. Oh well, I'm sure she is making someone happy with her new body.

Attached: 1269083888601.jpg (708x832, 68K)

>. I just hope he dies at 30fps so it takes longer.

I had a guilty chuckle.

Attached: a51.gif (320x240, 832K)

OOOF

OPTIMIZATION, NOT REALLY

he gets chemo every 2 weeks and says he cant even stay awake long enough to be at his PC most days

still he forces himself to put out some content cause otherwise he'll stop being relevant

Remove "last" and it fits the tempo

Not even witty. What is your problem? If you have an ounce of reasoning in you, someday you will feel awful for saying this. More likely, you're a dumb animal that will forget it in a day and continue down your miserable road.

sorry for your loss user
at least you're not anthony burch

Listening to the Co-optional Podcast podcast right now, his voice sounds rough.. man.. does he not have much time left?