WE

WE

Attached: 20180320_173346.png (720x255, 109K)

PAY

smart they can reuse a bunch of assets

Well greece doesnt pay their bills so they might as well be niggers

please take place during the roman invasion or pelloponesian war instead of lel xd evil persians

that and they can lay out the world like origins, its huge but not very dense

ARE

Can't wait to assassin Plato while Diogenes jerks off a dog.

Good as long as they don't drop it this year.

They'll probably give us Bayek again if the rumor is true, which would mean Liberator's civil war.

did they pick greece because of all the faggots?

BEHOLD

Attached: joanna-kizinska-birdy.jpg (952x1352, 148K)

So are we going to actually play as a greek or roman or will it be another shoehorned minority?

damn i was hoping for medieval china

Attached: .png (240x193, 74K)

Which one of the AC protags is a shoehorned minority?

What's been new between creed games that keeps people coming back? Is it quite literally the environments? Every game plays EXACTLY the same.

the fuck you on about, bayek is an arab faggot which is fitting

Look at the pic, user. It's another nigger.

The ones with the Native American and the Egyptian?

The protagonist in the modern day is white, so why was he suddenly not in the past?

but why not during the lel evil macedonian time

Attached: 1425923652604.png (808x824, 55K)

or sengoku japan

Is he really Arab? If so, that's great, I was convinced they went down the Wuz road; it is Ubi after all, where pottery is sexist.

You are a special kind of retarded.

It's going to be either the Peloponesian war or Alexander's conquests

Personally i'm disappointed it's not invasion of the Americas, but Greece, Rome, China, Japan, and Russian Revolution were all also top tier options

>wtf why am I playing as an egyptian in a game set in egypt

I can't speak for anybody else, but personally I view the asscreed series as a generic gameplay formula that's servicable to stick onto cool settings that don't usually show up in vidya.

Attached: asscreed survey 2017.jpg (782x482, 57K)

How is a Native American shoehorned when it they were prevalent during that era? Origins is set in fucking Egypt and the main char is an actual Egyptian and a Medjay to boot.

The protagonist is an Egyptian female as well. What the fuck are you saying?

>desmond miles is white

Attached: 1429567873271.jpg (400x533, 75K)

>It's going to be either the Peloponesian war or Alexander's conquests
it's not
you really think they'll toss away Bayek who people received really well and make a prequel to a game called Origins? Very unlikely

>God of War changes setting to norse mythology
>"g-guys, we should do a game in Greece!"

meh, might turn out ok

I thought they didn't want to do that because it's "been done too many times".

good point. didn't even think of that, but youre absolutely right

You do know that the God of War devs intended to choose the Egyptian mythology but opted for the Norse one because of Ass Creed right? It's in one of gameinformers interviews.

Assassin's Creed is bigger than God of War.

this
acceptable medieval western east asian openworld RPG when

>Every game plays EXACTLY the same.
nah, the ones this gen have been a pirate game, a classic one (a la AC II), one that mixed GTA SA gang wars with Batman and one that tried to be an open world rpg with casualized souls combat.

He's half egyptian and half nubian ("black"), based on a IRL egyptian military unit that used nubian/black soldiers.

His facial features look egyptian, but with slightly darker skin.

Attached: DCNvFLxXgAEUzTy.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

They said Egypt was a shit choice too.
Look what happened. It'll come at some point.

>God of War devs intended to choose the Egyptian mythology but opted for the Norse one because of Ass Creed

aaaaand Ubisoft keeps fucking up in unimaginable ways

Point taken. But they could at least give a setting in China a chance

THE

Attached: jasper.png (383x413, 250K)

>follow this guy and stay hidden
>assasinate this guy STEALTHY
>kill all these guys with your skill!
>steal this thing STEALTHY
That is the formula of all ass creed missions.

>egypt and greece will be bl*ck despite the fact that they were american inventions
Why is this allowed?

Pretty much confirmed that they'll go to the Egyptian mythology after they're done with the Norse one, it's was just shitty timing.

wouldn't greece be technically set before origins? Ancient Greece is a lot earlier in history than people assume

t.50 year old magapede

Origins is set in Hellenistic Egypt but they refer to it as Ancient Egypt too. Same thing here probably.

I'm down for it if it's Roman Era.

you didn't really have arabs as we know them that far back. Islam is probably the youngest of the major world religions

Why won't they just do roman empire setting or japan? Literally the only settings that would interest me in the series again.

>people still buy Assassin's Creed games
>people still buy Ubisoft games

Attached: 1512189684209.png (276x256, 57K)

fair enough.

I'd like to have seen a game in the series set during late jomon or yayoi period. It'd be around the same time frame as origins but more primitive

are you saying a series about assassins shouldn't have stealth elements? All those things you named have not been the main mechanics of these games since ages ago.

why don't they do one during the roman republic or better yet during the era of roman kings before it?

It doesn't need stealth elements. The hashashins weren't meant to be ninjas, they were meant to just rush their victims and kill them in very public brutal ways to intimidate their enemies

No, I'm saying they've released the same game many times for $60 dollars. There's stealth games that change the formula.

Sorry, I'm not into Nep games anymore.

>auto-combat / platforming
>QTE's
>copy-paste game every iteration

Attached: dedicated_AC_cotroller.jpg (408x400, 29K)

>Arabs started with Islam
Imagine being this historically ignorant. Even if you were a Eurocentrist in history only reading from Roman and Greek sources, you'd realize otherwise.
He's not Arab. Egyptians are not Arabs, albeit they are genetically close.

Horrible choice. First, they'll ruin the setting. Second, there isn't much to climb in Ancient Greece.

they have not changed the stealth formula but rather the game's themselves and used mechanics that fit those themes but, of course, you chose to ignore my first comment, user.

The only game you can argue changed things up would be black flag and that's because it's not even an assassin creed game at that point but a pirate game.

fuck off mexicanon

>there isn't much to climb
thought the same about Egypt but hey, it worked out

>stopped playing Syndicate because it had the worst combat of the series, removed all the fun from sightseeing because of the grappling hook, bland characters and constant political propaganda
>stopped playing AC:O because of the dogshit quests, boring protagonist and the constant political propaganda
Why would anyone look forward to another one of these at this point?

genetically close of course, they're all the sons of abraham

>native american in a native american setting is "shoehorned"
>an egyptian in egypt is "shoehorned"
Also the game isn't even about desmond anymore, the past like 3 assassins have not been related to him.

You're just a fucking idiot. There's no cure, i'm sorry.

We are reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't be possible.

>He doesn't know about Ubisoft infiltration tactics
This whole thread is one big shill

>Ubisoft
>ever ruining settings
If there's one thing they ALWAYS get right, it's the recreation of historical eras. Ancient Egypt in Origins is the most impressive fucking thing out there, and the fact that you say that and even think there isn't much to climb tells me you haven't played it and just shitpost.

my ancestor :)

>there isn't much to climb in Ancient Greece.

Attached: 159109def80126cd4ac4a658f25ff187.jpg (447x296, 20K)

Jesus Christ I completely forgot about the new main girl, what was her name? Layla?
I don't like her.

meds aren’t white

DENBTS

>tfw I only know about history from Assassin's Creed games

how do you even know about all these settings

Attached: 1504498710764.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

>he thinks Bayek is boring
>Origins having political propaganda
maybe it's just you

Trust me, nobody does.

I'd be fine with Bayek being the protagonist still.

There's an amazing invention called the internet. You can find literally anything. You can learn more than a university can teach. You can read the definition of a word before you use it and make sure you understand its meaning so you can use it proper context in less than 2 seconds.

Most people just ignore those features though and decide to shitpost on various sites.

Diogenes sidekick or we riot.

It's definitely just him. The fact he actually said there's political propaganda clearly shows he did not even play it.

if i see a single black peron i wont even watch their videos on youtube. persians ok but sub saharan africans no

I hope its when Alexander was alive, which leads into a third game of an "Alexander the Great" trilogy in India

Why can't we have one in Russia? I'm not Russian but I would love to see one, not that side scrolling Chronicles type, a real 3d open world Russia/Soviet Union

>2 games about alexander

not gonna happen burgers have no idea who alexandros was

>generic goodie two shoes character
>he thinks there isn't despite his wife being an insufferable stronk woman every time she's on screen (of course it's an interracial relationship btw), and every second quest throwing a fighting total badass!! chick your way, or the constant "we egyptians can and should live together in peace and harmony with the greeks and romans, refugees welcome :)" message

>greece
How boring. Let me be a fucking samurai or something

Attached: llk.jpg (500x667, 35K)

>because of Ass Creed
The original vision of the franchise was going Greek, Norse and Egyptian. Production of God of War was probably started along time ago, they couldn't just shift it drastically from Egypt to Norse. Especially considering GoW was shown off in 2016 while AC:O was still in the rumor mill.

its not progressive enough
too many native white people

I know you're trying really hard to fit in but you're a dumbass.

Yeah she had kike one or two scenes and i already despise that cunt

I'm worried about your mental health.

Why is everyone shoehorning niggers everywhere?

I mean, if they fit in the theme of the game fine what ever, but not everywhere

Attached: 1521403728605.webm (720x1280, 2.18M)

The most important question: will there be any QTs?

Attached: gif_600x294_738c31.gif (900x441, 3.93M)

>Violence of the Chinese dynasties
Dynasty Creed when?

holy shit, I hope you're okay

More niggershit?
No thanks.

Wasn't there a rumor that they're going for some sort of an ancient trilogy with Egypt, Greece and Rome, all starring Bayek?

You have a stun meter under enemies, which when you build up gives you the same old executions. I imagine there will still be boss QTEs

Thanks but you really should be worried about your own if you honestly lack the mental capacity to not see pandering.

Read Wikipedia articles about each era, main countries, main events, important people and then read books about what interests you the most out of those articles.
If you think that's too much work you can just shitpost on /his/

nationalism is an invention of the late 18th century
nobody gives a shit about fugees in ancient egypt