*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: LegendaryCazador.png (1275x900, 514K)

*Takes Highway 93 up*
One of these days...

*blocks your income*

Attached: Veni_Vidi_Vici.jpg (754x754, 452K)

well uhh that's fine, I didn't need to go that way anyway

Attached: 1389505977027.gif (260x187, 156K)

I console command kill every cazador I come across. I don't give a fuck, they ruin my game.

*sets game difficulty to easy*

Attached: 637675674680.jpg (499x499, 41K)

*Shoots wings*

soyboy

These are literally easy to get past just climb the mountains and shoot them. I went straight to new vegas yesterday but it wasn't fun at all, just take the regular route every time

>shoots wings
>it crawls on the ground at the speed of sound

Attached: they are actually real.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

*Shoots legs*

>*gets instantly torn apart by any gun with a high rate of fire*

FUCKING STOP WITH THIS NEW VEGAS BULLSHIT ALREADY IT'S NOT FUN AND IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE WHY DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT FALLOUT 3 AND FALLOUT 4 WHICH SOLD WAY MORE THAN THAT OBSIDIAN SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DO THIS JUST TO UPSET ME I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR BONES IF THIS SHIT CONTINUES

Attached: ffffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg (503x503, 140K)

>Run out of ammo in 12 seconds
>Oh well, at least my inventory isn't full now

This is only a problem for some full auto guns.
I'm not convinced that it's possible to run out of 9mm or 12.7mm in New Vegas without making a conscious effort at it.

>that one shack that if you enter 30 cazadors will spawn outside

the only thing i've ever been close to low on is .357

*releases New Vegas 2*
Nothin personnel

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1519915255251.jpg (517x452, 28K)

>not just using console to spawn in ammo and then removing caps equivalent +50% tax because of the luxury of instant spawn
it doesn't even keep you from getting achievements. have fun saving all those caps for nothing i guess?

B-but user, that ruins the immersion and realism

Attached: 1509506867000.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>*shoots with any automatic gun*
No clue why people think these things are hard. The 9 mil smg SHREDS then even on very hard. As long as you don’t use melee or vats you should be good

I think someone said I needed to shoot down the antennae. Never tried it, was too busy burning them with a flamethrower.
*you feel a little woozy*

because buying 30 ammo and then waiting 3 ingame days over and over again isn't ruining immersion? its just pointless grinding, the game never (within a reasonable amount of time) gives you what you want so caps never get used. i enjoyed my last playthrough a lot, i went explosives only and never felt like i cheated because i did earn every cap
>tfw being able to use mercy for a consistent portion of the game
>having enough ammo to use annabelle as a sniper so i could replace all my hitscan weapons

Grrrrrrr

Attached: rex.jpg (260x200, 22K)

>hardcore melee/unarmed playthrough
>a swarm of these approaches
>you havent saved in ages
Wat do

Unarmed is easy mode if you know what you're doing.