The N64 Zelda games are ugly by modern standar-

>The N64 Zelda games are ugly by modern standar-

Attached: 828131-malon[1].jpg (180x250, 20K)

when i had a "going into games" machine - this woulve been early 2006- i used to go into majoras mask A LOTand one of my fav things to do was fondle romani at the ranch. one of the great things about fondling video games characters is they don't fight back or struggle because they don't recognise u as a player character..it's like you dont exist. but let me tell you, she smelled like SHIT. in fact everybody in that game did..I got used to it after a while but that first moment when i smelt romani up close..i was almost sick. she looks clean & nice when you see her on television but when ur there stood next to her its a different story. The machine was stolen in the end and im kinda glad. it had started to take over my life

Don't you mean Cremia?

>

Attached: 1511072377541.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

So fucking pointy.
And yes, they are OP.

They're low poly by modern standards. They're hardly ugly though.

>Not posting Anju

Shit taste

How does it feel to be gay?

Only like my women in good quality thank you very much

Attached: MM_Cremia_and_Romani_Artwork.png (2071x3169, 3.97M)

>Hyrule and Termina are filled to the brim with waifus throwing themselves at Link
>Instead of ever making a move, he just rides into the woods, never to be seen again

Was it autism?

Attached: latest[2].png (600x600, 195K)

Where is the Malon/Cremia x Young Link /ss/?

Attached: malon.jpg (500x578, 103K)

I'm playing OoT for the first time, just turned adult and this bitch didn't even recognized me when i met her again, dumb as hell, Saria said she knew i was alive and that's it

Attached: 1516045085892.jpg (666x666, 51K)

>Malon = Cremia
Learn the difference, it may save your life.

Attached: cf06caf5313ce96a0d298f10fda4a1e42c2161d2.jpg (756x847, 274K)

>expecting to remember a person you met one time in passing after seven years

You don't even remember what the cashier at the grocery store you went to the other day looks like.

She met you like two times, seven years earlier.

She remembers you but she is not sure it's you. Not until Link confirm he is him.

I use the self checkout

it's been too long

I actually thought it was ugly then. But I had been playing Zelda since it was new on the NES, so Ocarina wasn't my first video game and I just found a lot of the art style unappealing. I remember being practically offended by the Stalchildren, since Stalfos were scarcy sword wielding skeleton warriors and these things were retarded looking Snoopy Dogs.

But OOT has Stalfos, and they look pretty good.

Attached: fab27d33762a7ba16f8336dcdde15b03[1].jpg (720x920, 127K)

In fact, OoT Stalfos pretty much outclass the silly skeletons in previous games.

did he?

Attached: 4fc.jpg (680x419, 48K)

Why is Malon the unquestioned best girl? Is it because she's a red head? Or because she's not some princess or other boring shit, but just a simple farmer?

I saw a skeleton, and that's all that mattered. Besides, the comical underbite and chin don't the OoT Stalfos any favors either. Now this guy on the other hand looks ready to take on Link and a few Argonauts at the same time.

Attached: TLoZ_Stalfos_Artwork[1].png (817x1292, 1.3M)

Maybe it's nostalgia clouding my judgement, but I can't think of any better-looking skeletons any other game. There's only so much you can do when designing a skeleton enemy, and Ocarina did this one really well. Also, engaging in a proper sword fight with them was way cooler than just throwing a bomb at them in ALTTP.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 18K)

She's a wholesome, young woman standing in a field. What's not to love?

Attached: malon_legend_of_zelda_ocarina_of_time_by_artemismoon45-d5gzrho[1].jpg (643x900, 570K)

They weren't actually aliens.

They never actually looked like that though, unfortunately.

Attached: 627672-the-legend-of-zelda-nes-screenshot-skeletons.png (256x232, 5K)

They're ugly by all standards tbqh

He marries Malon in the manga.

Red hair, blue eyes. Humble, pure farm girl dreaming of a knight to come save her from her life of menial labor. It helps that you meet as kids but then DAMN.

Attached: 45358694_p22.jpg (634x900, 354K)

>he didn't have the manual
Poor soul.

Yup, she's the milk girl alright.

The manual doesn't count and you know it.

milk wagon arrived?

Why doesn't it?

If how they look in your imagination counts, they may as well be 1 white pixel. That's fucking dumb, user. Stick to dorf fort I guess.

I always saw her as a girl who was the daughter of a man with lots of land and wealth

ds.

Talon doesn't really come off as wealthy. He doesn't even have any hired hands aside from Ingo, plus his own daughter if he even pays her.

Attached: 52187632_p11.png (565x800, 814K)

He must have reproduced to birth OoT Link.

He had to search for his fairywife.
LinkxNavi best ship

Thank you user, I really needed this.

Attached: 1513107709699.jpg (800x635, 91K)

Is there a story behind this copypasta?