Hero of Heroes Grand Prix thread

HAHAHA HAHAHA

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CORRIDAFAGS

Where are my fellow Engardechads at?

Attached: 4c047b153158ba8f77bd47f5f26b2f97bca20bda_hq.jpg (339x226, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xt60fu4CeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zepvc_fotG4
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Syt7p2Iv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starry Schoolchildren should have won.
posting ~10 minutes early. For fucking shame

>implying the result wasn't obvious

Engarde is a fucking soyboy faggot and Corrida is a legitimate chad. That said, Jammin' Ninja is literally the gayest show on the air right now. Even Sup Forums laughs that shit off for being gay and they praise Pink Princess all the time.

Nickel Samurai > Jammin' Ninja but Corrida >>>> Engarde

There's no fucking way. Corrida had the diversity points going for him.

>He isn't refreshing as a spring breeze

This is why you're an unloved permavirgin

Anyway, we all know it was rigged as usual.

Corrida's like 5'5" lmao. Engarde MOGS him at 6'0"

Is it wrong that these are my favorite threads on Sup Forums?

I bet Corrida's necking himself tonight

These are the only good threads on Sup Forums.

>M-muh bright red guitar!

Pathetic

>liking Engarde

t. Juan

Man, I fucking wish I was Juan right about now. He's probably knee deep in bitches to "drown his sorrows" after losing

Some of you whippersnappers are alright. Don't come to the Gatewater tonight.

Engarde is literally tumblr tier IRL. He's a faggy k-pop wannabe boy band star. You think it's a coincidence that Nickel Samurai is all loved by fucking tween highschool girls? Sure Jammin Ninja also has a huge female demographic but at least it's middle aged housewives/Christmas Cakes.

Corrida is Bruce Willis, an actual man; while Engarde is just some faggy Beiber type.

Also, Engarde is LITERALLY fucking braindead.

This ruins my immersion on so many levels.
also, Victor x Wendy is the truest OTP

Nickel Samurai is just coasting off based Steel Samurai's success.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xt60fu4CeA

It's a fucking disgrace to The Steel Samurai desu. Powers couldn't really act but he had charisma at least; a modern Hasselhoff. Engarde is a disgrace to the legacy.

I honestly think the guy playing Tin Samurai should have been the lead. I guess Upshort just didn't suck as much producer dick as Engarde.

Jammin' Ninja was better before the retool

Attached: 1520703360220.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

>lame pixelated ringtones
what is this, 2016? Do you like Bach too? Quit living in the past gramps.

When's Pink Princess going to get in?

>he doesn't like that retro a e s t h e t i c

This better, faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zepvc_fotG4

This but unironically. The movie the show was based on was actually pretty rad.
Also '92 Misola was cute as fuck.

lmao nobody cares about pink princess

This was from the live show tour to promote Pink Princess right? Damn I wish I managed to get tickets for that.

fuck you, she's the strongest!

The show wasn't great, but I bet the actress they got to play her would be super cute outside of the costume.

Actually, now that I think about it, did they ever show her outside of her outfit?

Juan fought a BEAR. How many bears has Engarde fought huh?

yeah, a teddy bear more like

Who cares, everyone knows toku babes are always hotter under the mask then out of it.

Any ideas on what this "confession" is supposed to be? I'm assuming the fag is going to admit to all the dick sucking he performed to win.

FOR FUCKS SAKE! IT'S OFFICIAL NOW, JAPANIFORNIA HAS AN AWFUL TASTE!

have you seen Engarde assistant? why all cute girls lesbos?

Attached: Adrian_Andrews__2018.png (250x473, 163K)

>Adrian Andrews
>lesbian
Nigga, what?

wrong, its obvius Engarde fucks her every single day

See you next year guys! Next time will be ours for sure! Remember to always post : I

Attached: I <3 SAIPAN.jpg (318x180, 30K)

>Starry Schoolchildren
Let's be honest here. Who, except from shota lovers watch that show? Even kids dismiss it.

OH WHAT'S THAT? ZERO YOU SAY? WHAT A --FUCKING-- SURPRISE.

idk user, I heard from a pretty reliable source that she's actually dicking Corrida.

Post-ceremony show when?
What the fuck is Engarde doing.

>reliable source
elaborate

Probably fixing his stupid hair. Like that shit covers most of his face.

I don't get why he has that faggoty-ass haircut. Dude's got looks for days if he's worried about getting chicks or something.

Confession? I didn't hear anything about that.

Oh come on let him rest already. Winning a grand prix is probably exhausting. But yeah I'm in the same boat : can't wait for the rumored press conference. What will he reveal?
>dicking
>implying she's doing just that
This reeks of hidden agenda. She's spying on Juan for sure.

Okay well, can you keep a secret?

All women have an agenda user, I just meant that if she's dicking Corrida she's probably not ALSO dicking Matt.

S-Sure...

>implying she's doing just that
You're maybe, just maybe, actually onto something here. After all, I find this strange that a well known lesbian who attempted suicide following her mentor's death (rumors though) suddenly falls in love with the rival of the star she's managing. Really makes a man think, huh.

well so can I :^)

Obligatory theme thread during the ceremony

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Syt7p2Iv0

Anyone else seeing these cop cars swarming the Gatewater. They're saying Corrida was so butthurt that he finally lost it

I WAS QUESTIONED BY A GRANNY IN A SPACE SUIT, AND THERE'S POLICE SWARMING IN THE HALL, WHAT IS GOING ON

Attached: 1490907926066.gif (256x192, 14K)

Oh shit! My GFis an assistant at Global Studios, I'll ask if she knows what's going on.

G-Guys? What's going on?

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A TICKET? THEY SOLD OUT BACK IN LIKE JANUARY

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP IN THIS HOTEL
I JUST SAW AN ALIEN TAKING AWAY SOME WEIRD REPORTER CAMERA

I'm my GF just said there was an announcement. The post ceremony show was canceled and the police are apparently asking everyone to stay where they are.

I wonder if someone stole something? Maybe that madman who kept saying he'd grab the guitar from Jammin' finally did it?

I have a friend that worked as an actor before

>Corrida so bootybothered that the police have to pre-arrest him before he shoots up the place

Any updates?

You lucky bitch. Does he work for Worldwide? My GF currently works at Global Studios but she didn't even get a +1.

Hell I heard she even had to trade an SSR to the director just to get a ticket at all. Global Studios are fucking cheapskates.

Corrida JUST'd so hard he offed himself lol

Gentlemen do not panic, the bellboy just told me that probably someone stole something from Juan, like was thinking, nothing to worry.

Attached: 1502222241266.png (425x482, 235K)

fucking hell the police keeps shooing me away, i just want to give Corrida a damn teddy, what the fuck is going on

They just aren't letting anyone out apparently.
She said there was a bellboy with a really fucked up face though, maybe an assault?

This is bullshit. Jammin Ninja is the only one worth a damn.

>hating on Saipan
Your fucking wannabe popstar is trash. Call me when he can scale a godamn wall.

Yes, he has worked in the business for quite a while, he just wanted to let me relax and enjoy the show since i was full on work.

Oh poor bellboy, i hope its nothing too bad, they are probably searching for the one who made a mess in Juan's room, or so i heard.

Guys. I think there might be something wrong with Engarde's face. You think he had work done or something?

Lmao Juan killed himself.
Couldn't handle the bantz.

I saw this guy walking in a corridor with a strange dressed girl.. probably a fan or something. They aren't letting anyone nearby their room.

Who the fuck was that girl wearing a robe in the crowd?
I think I saw her at the circus, once.

What the fuck is this cheap japanifornicanized Plumed Punisher ripoff?

>A thread full of anons shitposting on Sup Forums instead of being at the ceremony
>DURRR WHO WAS THIS GIRL AT THE SHOW?
Didn't think that one through, did you Einstein?

Bullshit. Nobody who loves bears as much as him would do such a thing.

I'd go up to her and just ask her myself, but I haven't seen her for a while.

i saw a cute girl in robes too, but she looked like that one famous serial killer

>he didnt pre order tickets to the ceremony
poorfags not welcome

Wait a minute... isn't her Wright's assistant?

>mad because he couldn't find the tickets

Sucks to be you.

This would bone in a heart beat

Who? That spiky head guy?

Nigga have to seen that strict strong ass temper and unbreakable will
Classic dyke

Isn't his assistant like 14?

Please stop talking about that retard, I can't go a single fucking day without someone talking about him. Just let me enjoy the grand prix in peace, he has literally nothing to do with this.

>All these fags watching superhero shows instead of getting /fit/ with Will Powers

do you even bunny mask

>Just let me enjoy the grand prix in peace

That's kinda over with all the cops, buddy

Apollo, will you just fucking shut up about this Phoenix Wright guy already?
Just fucking once, I'd like to go a day without this shit.
Also, go to bed.

>Billy will never guest star on his show again
Shame.

Fuck, not again!

Oh god.

I just heard that someone got killed in here, what the hell is going on?

Geez, these kinds stuff happens everytime, i swear.

>corrida being a drama queen and threatening to kill himself because he lost or some shit

Yeah, this totally won't blow over in like 30 minutes or anything. Just wait it out so we can listen to the Nickel Samurai's confession.

Reminder that the plumed punisher is better than any of your shitty shows. Khura'in will be a world power by 2030, you just wait japanifornia mutts.

post your face when Corrida was so mad he killed himself

Attached: akko105.png (214x247, 34K)

>someone got killed
>Wright's assistant

I swear to fucking god that fucker has something to do with this. This happens every time he shows up somewhere, this shit has to be connected.

Can someone please call some more cops in here? I really dont know what is going on.

But i know that whoever is causing havok in here will get cut down under the light of the moon!

Attached: 1521389071297.jpg (626x344, 16K)

TURN ON CNN NOW

JUAN CORRIDA IS FUCKING DEAD. ENGARDE WAS ARRESTED AS THE KILLER. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: latest[2].jpg (350x268, 9K)