Smash 5 Most Desired

Post your most desired character for Smash 5

Pic related

Attached: banjop.png (690x1076, 545K)

Attached: Smashified Bomberman.png (1500x1500, 854K)

Attached: bbc[1].gif (600x338, 2.27M)

None, every character I want is already in the games.

How long before this thread derails into autists arguing how X character won't get in?

Attached: IMG_1667.jpg (848x639, 56K)

Attached: isaac.png (394x709, 267K)

Ice Climbers, I don't care if we get another 40 FE roaches if I just get my Ice Climbers back.
This is really nifty, might have to wait for Smash 6 though.

They could actually happen.

Attached: banjo smash.png (624x676, 410K)

Rex & pyra
Bandana dee
Excite biker
sol badguy

He said the same thing for Smash WiiU, it's ultimately up to Sakurai and Nintendo if they even want to bother.

No reason not for him to be in honestly. He deserves it.

Konami.

If they get in, Master Chief should go in for total craziness.

Didn't they just release a Bomberman game for the Switch? Why would Konami not want him in?

Attached: 1521563200149.jpg (400x323, 51K)

and because of that nip faggot we're gonna get fifty more fire emblem characters

Nintendo would be up for it but Konami is a different company now. Nintendo probably paid Konami fat stacks for Bomberman R to even happen to begin with.

Because Konami is far from the company they used to be. They've become a poor-man's Japanese EA.

Because konami hates video games

I want to wake up in a world where Nintendo and Microsoft share joint rights for Banjo so I can get a remake of the first two games on my Switch and have them playable in Smash.

I want this soooo bad, and it hurts knowing it will never ever happen because Nintendo likes to pretend that Wario has always been Wario Ware, and nothing else.

Attached: syrup.png (200x322, 69K)

Rayman
Travis
Klonoa
Banjo

Attached: 1475419826846.jpg (1280x1707, 606K)

So, what, they're just being cunts for the sake of it? That's a shame.

Attached: 1495488194347.png (945x587, 500K)

We just assume the worst from Konami now user.

Gimmick: Combo Boost: Each hit in a true combo has progressively boosted knockback. Naturally, the higher your opponent’s percentage, the harder it will be to keep a chain going.

Jab combo: His standard three-hit combo.
Dash attack: Sliding Dash: Sora advances for a quick, weak hit, useful as a combo starter.
F-tilt: Blitz: Overhead swing, decent knockback, functions as a shield breaker.
U-tilt: Aerial Sweep: Sora jumps with a spinning slash, combos into aerials.
D-tilt: Sora swings the Keyblade at the ground in a sweeping motion, tripping anyone who is hit by it.

F-Smash: Strike Raid: Sora throws his Keyblade like a boomerang. Mostly a zoning tool.
U-Smash: Ripple Drive: A quick magic attack with a large hitbox. Good out of shield.
DSmash: Explosion: Three magic orbs circle around Sora, one of his kill moves and one of the strongest smash attacks in the game.

N-air: Hurricane Blast: Sora spins in a circle, very good range and priority.
D-air: Finishing Leap: Powerful attack straight downward, spikes, propels Sora upwards.
B-air: Horizontal Slash: Attacks directly in front, limited range and knockback, but stalls for assisting recovery.
U-air: Backflips while slashing in an arc, similar to Marth’s.

B: Blizzaga: Fires an ice shotgun in front of him. Low damage and knockback but high hitstun for follow ups.
Up-B: Superglide: Sora jumps and glides back to the stage. Very fast horizontally, but limited vertical recovery. Can cancel it into any attack, so it can be used as an approach option.
Side-B: Ars Arcanum: A 13-hit combo, functions similarly to Dancing Blade, but only works in one direction. Powerful, but lots of startup and endlag.
Down-B: Magnega: Leaves a Magnet spell at Sora’s current position. Lasts for a while, and clever use of it can extend Sora’s combos.

Attached: sora_in_super_smash_bros_brawl_by_classickid.jpg (491x640, 44K)

Where have you been since 2015 user?

Smash 4 got a track from Shake it! so that's something

they didn't have to get rid of the WW songs that Brawl had tho

Attached: touchdown.jpg (418x460, 57K)

I mean, I knew about the MGS pachinko shit and all that, but something like letting a character into a game and not having to do anything but make money off of it seemed too reasonable for them not to allow, even for Konami. I suppose they're just too far gone now.

Attached: 1506987013390.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

Attached: fuck you.png (1960x3650, 815K)

On one hand we got Bayonetta, but Travis is far worse. I have no clue if he would be allowed in or not.

Literally the only character I really really want, I'm a person of simple tastes

I wish anons would stop shitposting about him, acting like he's guaranteed to be in, like, sure, his chances are way bigger now but that's still not saying much with Massive Hero Sack Of Rice back

Attached: Bandana Dee SA.png (348x386, 174K)