Why is Alpha Protocol still so great?

Why is Alpha Protocol still so great?

Attached: 5FE6C674-0E02-427E-9047-3EAB144367E0.jpg (220x273, 32K)

Cause it's fun, and combat is up to the user. Too bad it's a bit short, I forgot is there a new game +

>obsidian
Well, there’s your answer.

Good player choices

It's one of the few games where your choices legitimately have an effect on the story and gameplay.

Your choices actually matter is just one thing. Excellent writing as well, and gameplay that allows for choices.

Nobody has come even close to making a game where even the order in which you do the missions can influence the outcome, not to mention the choices you make, the play style you adopt (stealthy/assault) and how much intel you collect on people. It's a fucking marvel.

>assault style
anything but stealth is garbage tho

>still
>great
are we even playing the same game? this game is a hot diarrhea dump

@410465131
Here’s your you

I think this nigga here needs to turn up the radio I need the music, give me some more

I wish the gameplay wasn't so fucked up
I would play it again if not for that

So uhh what ya'll think about the Adirondacks this time of year?

Because it's the true sequel to Mass Effect 1.

This game and it’s fanbase are all built on irony. Gameplay was a shitfest, bugged to hell, animations were absolute refuse, story was shit, voice acting was shit. Sup Forums memed me into getting this game years ago and I threw it onto the trash. Glad I only spent 2 bucks on it. Fuck this game.

Attached: 1CF6A588-2C41-4DD2-8ED0-BEDE4F961FDF.jpg (500x379, 43K)

>I'd play it again if it weren't bad lmao

>using a family guy reaction pic
>taking anything you say seriously

I dunno I always felt pressured into doing stealth or prioritizing pistols

>stealth playthrough
>final boss doesn't know who you are

He meant the combat, shitposter. The combat is not the only gameplay.

I’m serious about the game being fucking gay Jason.

>impress the main villain throughout the story
>offers you a partnership at the end
>fuck him over and take over evil company

>shit story
>shit voice acting
Nah pham you're trolling

MY MEN
YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT

>+3 reputation with Sis (liked)

Attached: 1505751548764.jpg (474x386, 60K)

Second best girl after Scarlet

It pretty much is.

Is stealth or loud the only options? I remember the time I pirated it but never got far in the beginning. Is there an option to talk your way through? So like (Stealth/Dex), (Loud/Str), or (Social/Cha)? For an RPG I would expect that you can talk your way through.

Pistols are okay but shotguns are the most fun. Shotguns are verry different from the other weapons because they're all about abusing the knockdown ability and relying on curb-stomps to knock people out. It's fun.

If you could talk your way through you'd complain that the game was two hours long.

>great
Not sure if I can trust you now considering that some people on this board consider Mass Effect 1 a good game. Never played AP but I remember that when it just released everyone called it an absolute «meh». Also it was bugged as fuck iirc.

Should i play this? I fucking love obsidian, FNV and KOTOR 2 are my favorite games of all time but i keep hearing this one is not so good.

Why can we still not bang Sis?

Attached: sis.jpg (1024x640, 203K)

Because she's 17

Alpha Protocol is better than New Vegas in terms of gameplay, art, and story. Alpha Protocol is better than Mass Effect in terms of gameplay and story.

Legal in Moscow.

how do i pirate this shit?
fucking autistic i swear

>Go in quiet for this
>Fully upgraded shotgun, murdering American intelligence operatives and not even bothering to hide my identity
>Mina disliked that

Fuck you

>someone get this nigger off my right leg
>oh god shes about to shoot my dick off
>how is this face holding a gun
>someone is doing office work on my head

Attached: Alpha-Protocol-Header-1200x666.jpg (1200x666, 138K)

no fuck you leatherman

>Not killing her
What's wrong with you?

Do a melee only playthrough. Just run up to all of the guards and beat the shit out of them. It's fun as hell.

I saved my bullets for Mina and Scarlet.

I hate you