Did any game have a more abstruse method of getting one thing than this shit from Final Fantasy XII?

Did any game have a more abstruse method of getting one thing than this shit from Final Fantasy XII?

>The player should load up their newly created save file at the beginning of the game in Nalbina Fortress as Reks, hit themselves once, then heal until the heal is 94, 86, then 91 in that order. The player should quit to title screen, load the auto-save made in Subterra/Abyssal - South, and the Great Trango chest has spawned to the left. The player should hit themselves twice, heal with Cura five times, have the Diamond Armlet equipped, and open the chest that will have the Great Trango.

Attached: 9E207350-CE1D-4A03-B470-BECE4E89ED8B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

Is that raw salmon? Wtf?

RNG Manipulation doesn't count.
You can just grind the 6% steal chance.
Now shit that requires you to skip SPECIFIC chests, like ANOTHER item in FF12, that's just fucking wrong.

I assume it is, and raw salmon is quite a delicacy. When properly salted and properly preserved. Also great in sushi.

cure list method?
A method some1 data mined over 100k cures to see how they effect rng?
So do their method or just look the chest 10k times bro ;^)

its probably cured or just very gently smoked.

Smoked more likely

Have you never heard of lox?
It's cold smoked salmon.

Where do I get this? Is it tasty? It looks slimy.

I never understood that design philosophy. I mean, make shit complicated, but don’t make it so cryptic that people have to look it up.

Any brunch or breakfast cafe has bagels with lox. Those are poached eggs too.

It’s actually pretty dope.

any "upscale" brunch place serves it on sundays typically, but its usually overpriced into oblivion. you can get smoked salmon at a wide variety of places; supermarket, fishmarket, delis, etc. etc. and just poach some eggs yourself. if you want to be fancy like the OP pic its salmon, poached egg probably dusted with paprika, sliced spring/green onion, capers, diced red onion, all on a toasted english muffin. smoked salmon isn't slimy its just sort of looks that way since it preserves the delicate texture of the fish.

Have you never eaten sushi before?

Thank you. I love poached eggs and if I can learn how to smoke salmon I'll do it myself since I don't think there are any fancy cafes around me.
I have, I've just never seen it in anything that isn't sushi.

it's not even a japanese thing, lots of countries eat raw fish
that's smoked though like the other anons said. man i'm hungry for some smoked fish now

Is this a stealth /ck/ thread? Last thing I cooked.

Attached: 1C952172-CB4F-4552-8769-352C4DB20FFF.jpg (3024x3024, 1.55M)

Looks tasty

Where's the bacon?

>bacon

Attached: 13FE2C54-70EF-452D-AD70-8E68BE2BC241.jpg (240x150, 10K)

Does this change in TZA?