What video games have caused you to have this exact reaction to them?

What video games have caused you to have this exact reaction to them?

Attached: kys.png (619x781, 353K)

Attached: Trubbish.png (300x297, 52K)

Perhaps I should name my player character in the next Pokemon game Shiburin. And then train garbage pokemon.

The Last Of Us. It was a boring, clunky and just plain shitty game which had nothing going for it. It put me off 3rd person shooters for a solid 1.5 years. It also managed to put me to sleep. The pictures were pretty but it was the worst 3rd person shooter I'd ever played, the only selling point (the story) was a fucking trash pile of zombie movie cliches while ripping off an actual movie's plotline. Honestly it was garbage. I mean how is it that the people that made such tight controlling games in the past could make the epitome of literal trash.

I try out almost every shitty F2P shooter that gets released and this is my reaction to most of them. Last night for instance I tried a game called Ironsight, which is strange because I feel like I've already played 2 or 3 of them with the exact same name. Anyway it was really bad.

Attached: 1516933929841.jpg (460x215, 38K)

>shit taste: the post

OP said *video games*

I liked this game. It was dumb and had it's flaws but was enjoyable. And that DLC quest with the rock dudes debating was hilarious.

my bad
Dude, as a game its shit. The story's a knockoff of The Road. It doesn't have any plot twists to differentiate it from The Road. The controls are clunky, cement shoes shit that uses magnets to move you to the enemy because positioning is hard. They use hit scan meaning the gun play is lazy as fuck since it doesn't even have bullet physics. The stuff that isn't shooting is just plain fucking terrible. I mean Soul Reaver had block puzzles sure, but it had platforming and other kinds of puzzles to solve as well so the not as great part was off set by the fun parts. TLOU makes all of its "challenges" the fucking block puzzle equivalent. The music was shitty hollywood movie tier. The enemy designs were some of the worst ND has ever come up with. I mean what humans, humans with a growth on thier face and humanoids. Where are all the grotesque monstronsities? Where are the decayed fungus-fied dogs and cats? Where are the birds with gaping fang filled unhinged jaws? People melded onto each other? The graphics were the only good thing about it and that doesn't carry a game with shit gameplay, story and mechanics. Let's not even go into the fact that they have cutscenes followed by more fucking talking because you need everything to be slow as fuck to try and make you care about someone who'll die in 10 minutes because the writer is a total hack. The game is just trash, user. You can like it but the game is still a bad and shitty game.

Modern Final Fantasy

Neptunia

Overwatch

>every MOBA ever
>every battle royale game ever
>every post-2000 turn-based game ever
>every [sport association][year] game ever

My own reflection on my monitor

most games made post-2007, "AAA" productions in particular

The Electronic arts logo

I need a girlfriend like this

Rainbow Six Siege

Everything after going back to Dantooine in KotOR 2.
It's the first time the phrase "offensively bad" genuinely applied for me.

Pretty much every weebshit game.

Other M

It was more or less my reaction/feelings after I forced myself through. I had to see the whole train wreck with my own eyes. Fuck that piece of shit.

Infamous

Night in the Woods. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a game's ending.

Attached: 1520736901492.jpg (970x1350, 937K)

Rin is a bad gf

Anything by

Bethesda
Bioware
Ubisoft
EA

Second best new generations can’t be that bad

Sun and Moon, the 500000000 cutscenes, excessive railroading and 20FPS totem fights were atrocious. Final Fantasy 15 is getting there, the game is so fucking disjointed, and theres really nothing of substance to make up for it.

Owlboy.

Attached: owli.jpg (1200x853, 335K)

>Rayman: Raving Rabbids
>Fallout 4

Attached: tumblr_p3piivg6Tz1sf094yo1_500.jpg (500x374, 24K)

Kingdom Failed to Deliver

That picture makes me laugh everytime
She's looking down on someone, utter disgust, shes miles above them right? Then you look at that stupid fucking hat shes wearing and realize you wouldn't take her seriously anyway. I mean fucking look at that daffy duck looking ass. Jesus christ and people like this kind of shit

Fallout 3

I pirated UlSuUlMo and after getting my starter in five minutes as opposed to 30+ I figured they fixed the things everyone hated but nope, they actually managed to add more cutscenes and add even more barricades that prevent you from exploring things until they decide you're allowed to.
Then they took the talking Rotom dex and decided it should also talk during battles now instead of just out of them.
The awful load times between encounters are still there, I can safely say that loading in and out of one takes more time than the battle itself.
The whole thing feels like an elaborate joke.

I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of shit!