UNIST Thread

Hopefully the servers aren't dead tonight.

Attached: DYaTTxoVAAEV-30.jpg orig.jpg (1218x1591, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzvpfagVRik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pass is vee

Attached: 1471662039365.png (640x640, 485K)

Guess the connection could be worse. At least it's functioning.

Thankfully, the most hiccups have been round ends

I'll land this side-switch combo soon.

So what's the rules for the lobby as a 1st timer guy?

What rules? You play til you lose or win 3 matches.

You either live or you die

Oh yeah, speaking of.
This. I don't wanna believe it.

Attached: Charging not required.png (526x221, 84K)

Fight or dont. It doesnt really matter.
Actually are we getting enough people that hanging around in pass isnt cool now?

>already full

Wow.

>time out connection
please tell me it wasn't just me

Not liking the 5-frame minimum we have these days.

Great match hippie. I didn't know you could fucking 22b then fucking cancel into the rekka. Good shit dude.

I already fucking hate this game for how they will butcher Yuzu but I can't forgive them destroying Vat.

Wait she's in?

EX-cancelling is pretty universal.
You just happened to cross me up so an EX fireball got corrected into a rekka.

No, but apparently everyone is expecting her to be make it in for some reason.

Attached: 50566466.jpg (646x604, 84K)

Holy fuck Brain. A mother fucking perfect? It's only been a month and you're already this good.
People have already told me how she's basically confirmed.
Ah I see, good shit regardless.

>already full
I'm not playing. I went to make some foodI could leave.

Attached: 1423415697.jpg (600x700, 504K)

>People have already told me how she's basically confirmed.
I don't understand how or why but okay?

There was a new guy in the lobby wasn't there? Did Hippie already scare him off?

Still bad

X and Baron tend to have slightly more problematic internet to my experience.

>tfw to tired to play
have extra fun for me

generals belong on /vg/

fuck off with your /r/kappa shill cuck game jesus fucking christ

I'll make this $2.99 purchase count.

Attached: DYvpXF7VAAAmdvD.jpg orig.jpg (1218x1561, 212K)

I got time out connection and can't find the room anymore for some reason

Lobby got full again.

I fucking knew you bought that dlc color because of that picture I saw today. The moment I saw it I fucking knew you would do it.

I am X. I was talking about myself not the connection.
And I'm hard-lined in, it just seems to be because I'm the only one in these lobbies in texas for some reason.

jesus christ, what's wrong with me today? hopefully i just need to warm up or something, because i can't link two moves together right now.

I'm sure a second lobby will pop up.

Someone shoulda told me I would get both red and blue effects on this thing.
If Final Round was any indicator, it seems that anywhere beneath Georgia doesn't play [st] aside from some SoCal people.

Attached: 1448234868538.jpg (374x454, 30K)

GO ATRIC!! you've gotten better!

I want to compete but I'm not going to be the only one from texas while playing this shitty.
My state ain't free dammit.

Attached: 1520571127130.jpg (400x400, 87K)

At the very least atic, know that the wallbounce from 214C can be combo'd from if you're close enough to the corner.

is the lobby still full?

ohhh attache has gotten his shit down

> Chronicle mode doesn't feature any of the guest characters.
FUCK. I wanted to see Akatsuki aimlessly wander everywhere asking where to go or what is what.

Yes

The sad thing is that I actually pay for the best internet available in my area and bothered buying shielded cables. Guess that can only help so much.

Attached: 04.png (511x1091, 226K)

Guest characters don't exist in the actual story.

Same here.
US too big. Pls nerf.

>These sick whiff-cancels

Where the hell do you live anyway?

That's what the arcade is for.

Are you guys US only?

The middle of nowhere in South Carolina.

Wow, I had my page open to that other thread this whole time for some reason and wondering why it was dead.

No. Furthest out I've seen someone join from were japan and australia

I felt that one, I'll sit out for a bit.

I keep forgetting to treat Mika like Aka. That was painful.

Nah you can do whatever you want, my pressure is shitty.

Speaking of Mika, here you go. Some pro play for Linne, Yuzuriha, Sion, Mika, Merk, Chaos, Phonon, Vatista, Seth, and Wald. You all know who you are if you need some new tech.
youtube.com/watch?v=vzvpfagVRik

Mostly you, x

Attached: Sd-lex.png (1024x1440, 256K)

Take a page out of baron's book, get some GRD control in some of your heads.

Got timestamps for the mika stuff? I'm just gonna bookmark the vid and look through chainshift otherwise.
I'm still just hoping someone better for me comes along in the next one.

Just look through it while you wait.

I totally forgot that I wanted to practice slash whiffing with yuzu tonight.

Speaking of which, is CS fireball actually a good idea? I only do it because it works with some other characters in other games. I'm starting to feel more confident in saving CS to cancel 214B into an air throw for okizeme instead.

I already do that with the clips on CS. It's not a big deal, I was just wondering.

That 3c was disgusting, I love it

Skimming through i only found one game with Phonon in it, and if i wanted to see a Phonon get pinned in a corner and killed i'd just watch my own replays.

After tonight I will officially drop Eltnum and venture out to something else. It's hard, but I'm going to do it.

Why are you going to drop her? Can't you just keep her as a secondary?

Yeah. Drop was the wrong word to use. I'm not dropping her, just taking a break.

Akat's fireball is safe depending on the distance so honestly I'd save it for when someone actually jumps over it.

anyone want to throw up a second lobby? If not Ill do it. My internet is pretty good cause we have 7+ people in the house but Im on wifi so..

More Force Functions, atic.
You get double mid-air FFs in vorpal too.

Why not, we can try if the connection is decent

sure, go ahead and ill join

Mag, try more charged 5Cs to make people nervous.

Yeah, I keep forgetting about them. I also keep not blocking low against the Phonon lows I see coming every time.

or ill make one

You guys need to learn some CVO stuff.

I'll try to work on that, i'll have to figure out what to do if i actually land one though.

I'm aware of it being safe, but I feel like I can approach behind it far easier when I CS since the recovery feels a bit long. I might have to do some experimentation, however.

If you're against someone with long range, then it might be some good insurance but in if you feel unsafe throwing a fireball, maybe you're not a good distance to throw one out in the first place.

>6 frames
sorry akatsuki dude, my internet connection is garbage

Excellent point. I never thought of it that way.

I fought a Yuzuriha player who was able to cancel the 214 into a 6A low slash that opened me up everytime.
Go learn it so I can find a way to beat it.

Attached: __yuzuriha_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_mk_masatusaboten__2de9961c289b351bed67807a5dba2ab2.png (2480x2148, 1.42M)

I really hate going for stuff against Yuzu while at fullscreen. It's so much better to just wait for her to fuck up.

Well yeah, that's how I do it too. Trying to swat her out of the air is certain suicide.

It's actually 6c, but yeah I wanna get better at doing that stuff. 6a is high, 6b is mid and 6c is low just so ya know.

Whichever was the low one then.
Get on it.

Yeah, I know. I've been practicing her 6 abc stuff more as of late. Can't do it in a real match though.

just downback and shield for the free GRD and wait for her to do something stupid and punish her. trying to be active against a full screen yuzu is just asking to die. if you wanna get it and not force it just dash block your way in

GonD, are you into dfc?

i dont mind. im trash and just doing combos on the fly

Nope. They're just the only 2 my simple ass can kind of understand. I hate it.

Attached: Daidouji_EV.jpg (640x680, 112K)

I want a gif of akatsuki doing his 214B just to get shot out of the air by Eltnum's 236A. that made me smile.

>that internet connection
Sorry guys, I'll come back once I actually use an ethernet connection. Maybe that'll help way more.

My end too.
Sorry for the shit connection, tone

Ain't that funny

Hippie's internet slays me every time. I just wanted to punish your reverse beat.

That was the most amount of alpha counters I've ever seen in a 20 second time-frame

Under Night has no buff women either way and honestly DFC is fine for me too. I'm just a little upset because I find both of them really annoying and I know I'm only playing because their inputs are relatively simple, not because I particularly love them.

Attached: 1520298519820.png (450x500, 262K)

Happy Christmas, Ron.

Attached: Piercing the Armor-Piercing Legs.webm (1280x720, 385K)

You don't need to lie to us, GonD. We've been playing together for a long time. If you like dfc that's cool man.

I really wanted that corner, man. And then I got poked.