FOR THE EMPORER

FOR THE EMPORER

Attached: tactical marines.jpg (988x720, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gue'la living weapons can't even type properly. Sad!

Attached: TauWaterCasteAmbassador.jpg (451x640, 25K)

Say that to our face fuckers, and not over the vox.

Attached: tau removal eminent.jpg (680x971, 117K)

Everydat until we get a Sororitas game.

Attached: d5deed6a328335feac49438f4e6b536124368bba_hq.jpg (1024x574, 82K)

Tau Empire if fundamentally opposed to violence if it can be avoided. But if you insist.

Attached: Tau_vs._Sythes_Chapter.jpg (1100x785, 231K)

40k lore fascinates me, but I feel I can never afford to pay the tabletop game. Shit is just way too expensive and I don't know how people do it.

Believe it or not that is a diplomatic negotiation.

ON ALERT BRUDDAS

Attached: gabu.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>I don't know how people do it.
3d printing.

Attached: PRAISE BE HIS NAME!.png (836x721, 52K)

You don't need to play the tabletop to understand lore

>wanting to play as a villain and/or jobber

Attached: 1511157995772.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I'd love to play the tabletop but it's called 40K for the price tag as much as the time period.
There's always books and vidya.

>this is your Church for tonight

Attached: EFC08450-4DFD-4115-A8E4-AD6B340EC04C.jpg (842x1200, 362K)

I just want churchgirls in power armor. Nothing's more sexy than a girl devoted to faith.

Attached: Sister.Of.Battle.full.1102057.jpg (1200x630, 147K)

Would all you kiddie races pipe the fuck down for a millennium or two? We're trying to sleep here.

Attached: necron-warhammer-40-000-28528-1680x1050.jpg (797x418, 120K)

gib sister gf

Attached: CHEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN.gif (209x193, 111K)

Sorry, we will do our best not to disturb you while taking tour of your tomb. Just looking, of course.

Attached: 1446155349029.jpg (500x418, 101K)

Attached: 1512488931541512.jpg (1920x1357, 472K)

>Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus
youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88
It's gonna fucking suck isn't it? Of course it will.

I just want chaos churchgirls in power armor. Nothing's more sexy than a girl devoted to faith.

Attached: bd89fb2128e77d056d0591a36129a89e--warhammer--malleus.jpg (736x651, 54K)

Man, I wish there was an actual 40k game that manages to copy the gritty art style of codex art. I mean DoW and Space Marine was nice, but it was a bit too colorful for my taste.

Attached: 67371-5-14356131234.jpg (500x485, 51K)

Attached: 1502622528498.jpg (1220x957, 445K)

Still works either way. Girls with that much devotion and loyalty just makes me rock hard. Same with overly nationalistic commie/nazi girls in uniform.

>Eldar with chainswords
The fuck am I looking at here?

Striking Scorpions.

Striking Scorpions. They have been a thing since almost forever.

How new to 40K are you?

Corrupted Sororitas are prime shit. Sisters of Battle are supposed to be beacons of purity.

All power demands sacrifice!

Attached: SINDRI.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>Sisters of Battle are supposed to be beacons of purity
That just makes it all the more delicious when they are corrupted.
Even Grey Knights aren't chaos-proof they just look out for each other and have rigorous practices to purge themselves of any taint

Nuns in power armour should turn their devotion to a more worthy cause and worship more worthy gods.

Attached: Miriael_Sabathiel_-_Servant_of_Slaanesh3.jpg (400x400, 40K)

typical mon-keigh stealing the superior races stuff then thinking it's of their own creation

Attached: 1486295684454.png (796x892, 46K)

>numarines use banshee helmets and tau guns
cawl is a madman

All hail the mighty binksborg!

Attached: 99C4C6A2-B537-47A6-9438-4804C5577372.jpg (1508x2561, 887K)

I hope the guy doesn't get lynched.

>take Mad Max
>make everyone Orks
Basically perfect. I mean yeah, you need to work on the combat and do something about the collectathon crap but basically, job done.

Attached: Mad_Max_2015_video_game_cover_art.jpg (312x390, 35K)

give it the shadow of mordor orc system

ahahahahah

Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win. The Emperor has given us his greatest weapon to wield. So make yourselves ready. We are the First Kronus Regiment, and today is our Victory Day.

Attached: Astra-Militarum-imperium-color.jpg (1280x933, 366K)

I'M NOT YOUR BOOTLICK

BLOODBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

Attached: chaosteam.jpg (1366x911, 387K)

imagine this:
brothers in arms style gameplay but with imperial guard
how about that?

Attached: death korps of krieg.jpg (1408x1088, 360K)

NOT FOR THE EMPEROR

>kill a particularly unpleasant Commissar
>Guardsmen instantly take your side
>even if you're playing Necrons, who were at the time notorious for just killing everything they ever met

Attached: 1348577381855.jpg (469x437, 77K)

1d4chan for maximum cheap
The rule/lore books have a bunch of basics
The actual book books give a good taste of stuff (I can recommend to ciaphas cain books for dipping your toes in with fun reading, just concidering that he himself is an exception to the lore, not the rule)

>Outlast style game
>play as guardsman
>constantly running from Night Lords
>think safe when find other soldiers
>they only stall for seconds at most
Why is this not a thing?
>

Attached: aab3cdea0156c743680ffe7c4d59c704-d7p1i8g.jpg (1063x752, 217K)

Depends on the enemy if it's stuff like orks or cultsits anything higher than that is a bit too much for guardsmen

If you have Tabletop Sim you can learn the game with most of the models and a fair amount of boards/terrain to play on, I learned to play 8th that way with a friend. Buying secondhand models or a box every month or so isn't too taxing and its even cheaper if its a decent recast. It only becomes a problem if you buy an entire army that needs to be stripped and/or painted.

>idiot craftworlder trying to judge ANY other race for stealing technology

Attached: Haemonculi_Coven_Raid.png (798x1145, 1.91M)

Add in Borderlands gun generation, very important when talking about Orks.
Borderlands is the closest we've come to an Ork game thus far.

Attached: capture.png (943x297, 46K)

>EMPORER
HERESY!

Friendly reminder that the Tyranids are the true bad guys of 40k and get shit done on a scale unimaginable to failbbadon the harmless.

Attached: Cool Nids Don't Look at Explosions.jpg (1107x1025, 383K)

imagine plaing as a commisar, with reputation system, where you can end up as someone similar to cain or gaunt or be a total dick

what did you people think of that death wing space hulk game?

friendly reminder that the tyranids are forever destined to be second banana to chaos, while the evilest motherfuckers in the setting get to do whatever they want and nobody paints them as the biggest anything

Attached: 600px-Dark_Eldar_Raid_Colored_by_MajesticChicken.jpg (600x437, 43K)

The NPCs are getting uppity again I see.

With that said, Enhanced Edition for Deathwing when?

Chaos are faggots.

Attached: I'm confused, confusion makes me angry.png (300x300, 6K)

>second banana
In the time it took Chaos to maybe decide the possibility that they should probably destroy the Milky Way, the Tyranids ate 12 galaxies and made a Hive Fleet specifically to fuck over Chaos.

Also, they're the bad guys of the best 40k game.

Attached: Dawn of War 2.jpg (300x367, 168K)

Yes, yes they are.

What's your point?

>In the time it took Chaos to maybe decide the possibility that they should probably destroy the Milky Way, the Tyranids ate 12 galaxies and made a Hive Fleet specifically to fuck over Chaos.
still second banana to chaos.
>Also, they're the bad guys of the best 40k game.

no they're not.

Attached: Dark_Crusade_Cover.jpg (640x903, 139K)

exactly. ony imperium of man.
guard>spess mehrines

Attached: 1480942556981.jpg (477x849, 70K)

>DoW 2
>The best 40k game

Attached: 1521110164628.gif (300x203, 560K)

Attached: V0WIOwy.jpg (1280x1810, 111K)

They have a different win condition. In the current state, Chaos has already won, it is merely self destructive.
The Tyranids merely devour everything. Their win condition is complete eradication of life.

Chaos does not want to destroy everything, its merely the logical conclusion of its nature. Because its cribbed from Moorcock.

>What's your point?
THEY'RE FUCKING HUGE FAGGOTS AND WE SHOULD BE REMOVING THEM FROM THE GODDAMN GALAXY.

Attached: NOW I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF.png (300x300, 11K)

retribution with vengance of blood ravens is ok, but soulstorm with ultimate apocalypse is best 40k game

Oh fuck off, lorelet. What held back Chaos from destroying the galaxy were the Necron pylons which are coming down one world at a time. We already saw what happened when a set them was destroyed.

Chaos extended its hand into the galaxy and the Hivemind was obliterated. The Hivemind which is vast beyond measure was said to be like a thread before the fire of Chaos. The Hivemind died in agony and terror. Chaos is larger and more powerful than anything the Tyranids can imagine.

I consider Tyranidfags as either falseflagers or mentally stunted (for many reasons). They just don't understand how small they are.

> Hive Fleet specifically to fuck over Chaos.

Delay Chaos. The only thing that can stop Chaos is the Blackstone Pylons.

Attached: Laughs in Gold.jpg (775x775, 91K)

>Best campaign
>Best story
>Best characters
>Most balanced multiplayer
>Managed to do its own thing, rather than be a fairly generic RTS with a 40k paint job
Did I stutter?

Attached: Dawn of War 2 Orbital Bombardment.jpg (1280x800, 117K)

remove chaos. horus was a faggot and abbadon is pussy ass bitch

Attached: remove chaos.jpg (1024x735, 160K)

A question for fluff buffs. Just how good are Stormtroopers for both a potential fluff pile and in the actual fluff itself?

>how good is their armour to power armour and standard Imperial guard armour?
>same with their weapons?
>are they seen as expendable as Guardsmen?
>how do they fair against Space Marine Renegades of Chaos?
>can their guns be strong enough to down the likes of large Tyranid beasts like Tyrants and Daemons?

Also with kill-team I was thinking of getting Stormtroopers for it and I really like their look.

Attached: 3981875-7611081154-640px.jpg (640x365, 46K)

How does it feel to be retarded? Chaos's ultimate goal is total annihilation of everything that exists. Space, time, and life will be destroyed. And then they will move on to the next reality.

Attached: Chaos Gods.png (729x713, 611K)

You have to split it. Although if you want tue Marines good luck since its the most popular faction

>Tyranids ate 12 galaxies
this sounds impressive untill you consider that the milky way is filled with races made by the old ones playing silly buggers, home to WMDs that completely destroy all life every where and houses the very real and literal heaven turned hell
for all we know those previous galaxies just had some dark age of technology humans and primitive spear chucker aliens

everything is better than equipment of regular guardsman, but weaker than sororitas stuff

Attached: casrkin_by_kano_kun.png (496x1000, 395K)

Fuck off Carnac

>Stormtroopers
I have some bad news user. Stormtroopers are gone. Tempestus Scions replaced them.

Attached: Hold my beer Carnac.png (2698x1573, 2.04M)

Heck no. The final bad guy of the DoW2 series was Chaos.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I don't disagree, mon'keigh.

Now, step this way, I can help....enhance your combat acumen.

go away carnac. Your autism and purposeful misinterpretation of lore isn't needed nor welcome here.

Attached: The_Hex_Haemonculus.png (1090x1474, 1.17M)

The campaign is ass in DoWII though. It's the same exact story no matter which faction you pick, the only difference is the catchphrases they yell as they run through the incredibly linear missions. I also recall the skirmish having way too much emphasis on your hero unit and the AI being actually unironically broken, to the point where it didn't even spawn units.

I remember when a Hellgun was just a Lasgun with an AP of 5 to the Lasgun's AP of -

Attached: Storm_Trooper.jpg (1280x953, 870K)

Attached: dawn-of-war-3-dropping-in.gif (800x450, 2.01M)

I DON'T NEED ENHANCEMENTS YOU SHITLICKER. THE EMPEROR'S FUCKING LOVE AND GRACE -IS- MY ENHANCEMENT

Attached: PISSED.gif (525x525, 206K)

Not an argument.

Also you are posting a single line from the warhammer community site in a top 5 that has Chaos as number one. Furthermore, it doesn't magically make Tyranids number 1. We already established that their race is tiny compared to Chaos via the official lore.

>How does it feel to be retarded?
You tell me.

Chaos is self destructive, by doing this they remove their very source of existence. The current state the galaxy is in is much close to a win condition, because they feed from the constant conflict and the gods became sentient due to that.
Again, because its taken from Moorcock. When Chaos wins, the reset button is pressed and everything goes back to the status quo. Which is not, in fact beneficial to them.
See: Self-destructive.

>go away carnac. Your autism and purposeful misinterpretation of lore isn't needed nor welcome here.

Again, not an argument. Like I said, Tyranidfags are mentally stunted.

That's DoW II retribution.
I'm talking solely about DoW II before the expansions. Hence why I have Tyranids as the main bad guys, when Kyras was the bad guy of Chaos Rising and Retribution.

Buy Forgebane so I can paint some minis and play some games with friends?

Always liked 40k but never got into it

What is it now?

the ELITE mod is good but a lot of DoW2 fell short. that said i still really enjoy the physics engine and terraforming aspect of its engine, its super fun. i still run through the campaign sometimes to play as chaos and grab that crazy ass ahriman relic that lets your sorceror shoot bolts on auto attacks. fucking nutters.

oh look, there's a giant force of those xenos you so hate...better crash a battle barge into it.

>not an argument
who the fuck was arguing here? We were having a laugh, and nobody was seriously arguing lore. Not only that, you tend to dismiss actual arguments when it counters your fragile views on 'canon'.

fuck off, carnac.

Kart racer when

Attached: 40kracing.jpg (2208x1567, 723K)

Time flows differently in the Warp so nothing inside can be destroyed unless by the action of another entity. Also the destruction of the galaxy would not affect them in any way since it's as single reality among many. It's no more self destructive than you eating an apple in an apple garden.

And we have an example(s) already of Chaos annihilating a reality and moving to others. What you are saying is not founded. Chaos evolved beyond its inspiration.

Attached: Archaon's destiny.jpg (650x823, 135K)

HAHA GUELAS WE HAVE FTL NOW SOON THE GREATER GOOD WILL TRIUMPQ

Attached: 1521414658022.jpg (714x960, 105K)

>Not only that, you tend to dismiss actual arguments when it counters your fragile views on 'canon'.

Implying you ever made solid arguments. You just cowardly run like you are doing now.

>tfw no space clown gf

where's the MMMETUL BAWWXX

I've seen you
>dismiss the tyranids codex
>dismiss the chaos daemons codex
>dismiss the astra militarum codex
>dismiss context of the books you yourself quote
then shrug it off with
>well it's not fun if one faction is just so much stronger than everyone else.
Your autism isn't needed, nor wanted here. Fuck off.

Remember how Tau had alien auxiliaries before they went full /m/

Attached: 1493439015740.jpg (720x960, 164K)

what a pathetic amount of dakka.

I've been interested in 40K lore stuff since I played Dawn of War 1 back in 2010, but I've never actually played any tabletop games at all, not just 40K.

>>dismiss the tyranids codex

I did not. for all of them.

>>dismiss context of the books you yourself quote

That's one you just made up to hide the fact that you didn't read the novels or the stuff I post so your only defense because you can't refute it

>>well it's not fun if one faction is just so much stronger than everyone else.

Sorry sweetie but that's the lore.