Paradox...come on now

DLC still only 50% off, despite being several years old and have been at 75% off two years or so ago...

Attached: DLC_Whore.jpg (459x213, 127K)

This is what happens when you have a market cornered.

what are you on about? it's always 100% off + DLCs

what?

Yeah, all of it is actualy free, you don't have to pay anything for it. Pretty crazy, right?

I think he is referring to piracy

I stopped playing Paradox games a while ago, the updates and DLC policy was just killing me

Same. I actually wanna get back into EU4, but i am so many DLCs behind (content ones) that it would cost over 100 dollars with this mediocre sale, fuck that

Just got Rule Britannia, which country of I play first, Irish minor, Scotland, England or Holland?

Attached: eu4_38.png (1440x900, 2.37M)

irish minor, now fuck off

Eternal anglo

Has anybody played Mesoamerica Univeralis? how is it?

Attached: mesoamerica universalis.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

it sucks, don't bother

Isle of man and go for the achievement

Can you clarify on what's bad about it?

Paradox is a shit publisher, what do you expect? Even their forums, reddit, and horde of youtuber shills talk about how shit their DLC policy is

>Respectfully Disagree x5

When they want to be greedy just pirate it and vote with your wallet.

Really? Why?

don't bother, he is just a shill

Just use cs.rin.ru to get DLCs free for paradox games. I stopped giving them money after they turned SJW dlc jews.

ugh, wish paradox wasn't so jewish...

I just torrent the DLC, but my client is outdated. Is there a way to torrent an updated version? My version is 19.2.0.

yeah, grow a brain

>Computer players can use the DLC if you only have vanilla CK2

This is cancerous

wut?

Most of the DLC is so crap I wouldn't even bother pirating if they didn't come all together anyway