BB Cross Tag Battle

How many of you anons are getting this shit when it drops? It looks somewhat promising as far as tag games go but the small launch roster seems like a turnoff. With some of the character choices being debatable, who are you all hoping for as future DLC?
Also is RWBY even worth watching?

Attached: breibru crosstag.jpg (1000x1011, 408K)

>How many of you anons are getting this shit when it drops?
Friend will grab it so I'll be playing it, buying it for myself is up in the air.
>Who are you hoping for as future DLC
Seth

Attached: DKpigG6UQAABgxs.jpg orig.jpg (764x997, 123K)

>spoiler
OP please dont start this again

Thoughts?

Attached: 1521616075183.jpg (1920x810, 302K)

I vaguely remember what happened last time someone else asked. I should have known better.

Depends if Hakumen is added in like he should have been already and if Yang plays like a Dudley style boxer or a Bullet that doesn't suck ass.

>No Tsubaki
It's shit

I'll be getting it for Switch.

It'll be at least 40 characters which is fine for a 2-character team fighter IMO.

Then again that's only if you pay for the DLC chars to raise the price of the game from $50 to $70.

Who the fuck needs Tsubaki when Izayoi exists.

Tsubaki is cuter without the Digimon gear.
Fucking Noel and Makoto are in Tsubaki's gotta get a spot.

We don't need more of that group, they're boring. We'll have enough highschool interactions.

Screw you I'm a Tsubaki main and I want my girl in

Makoto got the "Noel's friend" spot on this occasion, deal with it.

There's going to be a beta so I'll decide then. I like a lot about the sound of the games mechanics and what I've seen so far but the input system still sounds pretty bad. Locking normals in long gatlings sounds god awful since you can't select the normals you need when you want them without going through another first. If Mai from BB is any indication you may have a character with some good normals in there and a wild play style but ultimately what they do is canned because of how the gatling trees work.

Eitherway I'll give the game an honest shot. I like all the games they've put together, I like the system mechanics for the most part on paper and while I don't have any of my favorite characters in right now there's still a little hope.

Noel has two closest friends you nigger
Yeah Tsubaki has one game on Makoto, but that's no reason to exclude her now.

I'm getting it for sure. Not fond of the DLC method but I can't pass up the chance for a Tager/Waldstein team.

Not this time. The fucking cat and the brat made it in before Tsubaki did.

are they seriously not going to put adachi OR terumi in this game? i'm getting nervous bros

Attached: 1492130566479.gif (500x291, 704K)

I'm kinda lukewarm about the game. Still gonna pick it up and practice a bit since people will be playing it and I'm expected to have a good Rachel at this poibt. I've never been a big fan of team based fighters though. I just hope Vatista gets in so I can have the goth loli duo.

nope

I refuse to fund RWBY garbage.

Maybe on sale? I don't know. Every time I see news my care goes down. If I don't have to buy anything to play the beta, I'll play that, then and make my decision.
I'm kind of scared of how kanji's going to turn out.

Attached: 1520305593643.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Not all the characters have been revealed yet, so I am still allowed to have hope

>Also is RWBY even worth watching?
Not really, ask again after volume 6 to see if we actually get anywhere.

Attached: dum dum.gif (577x420, 1.92M)

I doubt they'd pass up the chance to reveal Naoto and Naoto together so I'm gonna assume that white spot is him. Just wishful thinking though.

Attached: BBCF_Naoto_Portrait.png (343x533, 142K)

>make new sprites for westaboo rwby trash

>dont make persona 5 sprites

fucking

why

Silly user, they can't have two of the same character in this game.
Because a single P5 character is essentially two separate sprites for the character and their persona.

Attached: DSgp86jUEAIb18W.png orig.png (1674x552, 510K)

they are literally wasting time on a garbage "anime" instead of adding guilty gear

fuck mori

We've been over this a 100 times on why GG wasn't added yet.

this tbqh, i really wish we got guilty gear over rwby. less work for them and a more happy fanbase

You must really not like GG if you keep wanting to see their moves butchered.

dont care, anything but some shitty rooster teeth meme show.

I do wish persona 5 arena would have happened later on instead of getting this now.

I don't think anybody would be happy with those GG sprites clashing with the other 3. They'd still have to put in a lot of work making new ones. If it was that easy I'm pretty sure noel wouldn't have been the only one to have her new outfit stay on in BBCP and BBCF.

Bump