Microsoft is fuck shit garbage now

>Microsoft is fuck shit garbage now
>Pc Gaming is literally nothing but a dumpster fire and cryptomining
>The only worthwhile consoles are PS4 and Switch
>Nintendo hasn't released a worthwhile game since Xenoblade 2 and are actually banking on Cardboard to pull the system through it's second year

This is a dark time line.

Attached: 1520662300493.png (640x360, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/Arishomaya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welp, i guess it's time to kill yourself

>Pc Gaming is literally nothing but a dumpster fire and cryptomining

Attached: 1520386382841.jpg (311x244, 46K)

Attached: 436436.jpg (131x99, 13K)

>he assumes that killing yourself will end the suffering
>He doesn't realize we've relived this very same moment for trillions of years and have repeated this cycle in a loop since we all live in a predetermined simulation that never ends

Tu-du-du

>look up gaming tutorial
>Toto's Africa now under suggested videos

This thread is part of the PsyOp isn't it?

Attached: 1520903073183.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

If you already have a computer pc gaming is fine, I do feel sorry for anybody wanting to build though.

Best option has always been be fortunate enough to own everything. However you could honestly not buy an xbox and still feel like you are getting everything at the moment.

Why are people so dumb these days? There’s literally 30+ years worth of games available on pc. There’s no way you’ve played everything that might interest you. There’s more to gaming than just new releases they spoonfeed you

>ps4
>worthwhile

Attached: 1520177681600.jpg (226x223, 8K)

If you wanna build a PC right now that's worth a damn you are paying twice what you should be.
I don't think op was talking about the perspective of people who already have a PC.

>unironically believing le 'simulation theory'
I knew this board was full of brainlets but yeesh.

Attached: ahurrhahruhuruhr.png (645x729, 178K)

>30+ years of worthwhile PC releases

No sorry the fucking Zoombinis and Gizmos and Gadgets don't count.

Attached: 1520406147006.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>yakuza
>persona
>horizon zero dawn
>bloodborne
>upcoming spiderman and god of war
>etc.

they may not be for you but those games make s system worth buying on their own for some people.

WOLOLO

Attached: 1049584-390_7731_todd_howard.jpg (390x294, 27K)

>there was a fucking HD Remake of The The Logical Journey of The Zoombinis in 2015
>they raised a few million and then were granted an extra 2 million dollars to remake an edutainment game because of grant money

Why didn't gaming journalism report this?

Attached: 1521096257139.png (471x470, 586K)

You can always pick a coin that will 10x and then use that free money for a 90% discount on your gpu

>needing imaginary money to exchange for real money in order to buy computing machine at regular price

Please gabe, be merciful end steam so that PC Gaming can die and finally be free.

Attached: noLUc5l.jpg (598x594, 42K)

You could apply this logic to every console which is why console wars are done by lifeless teenagers desperate to start arguments online and people with buyers remorse trying to take a side in the "conflict" and convince themselves they didn't waste their money

How can you bomb someone and boost their age?

holy shit really? I fucking loved zoombinis

Just go back to replaying bloodborne again, cuck.

No I'm waiting for Ni No Kuni 2

psnprofiles.com/Arishomaya

Considering all the shit Gabes talked about recently, I think we're gonna see some actual games or good VR tech shown at E3.

I'm not buying your coins.

Are you mad bro?

>Gabe
>actual games or good VR

Not until 2022.

everywhere you go online is tracking you. There's no escape from google or facebook. I think FB even got in some trouble because they track you even if you're not on the site.

For how much do you think i can sell my pc gaming today? Pic related plus a 24" lg isp monitor 1080p high quality, total cost was 1200 euros, they are all in perfect state with almost no use, work perfectly, what are the price of those things today? Same, more or equal? I have brem checking and the prices are almost the same, which is weird because prices in technology usually go down
, bought it 3 years ago

Attached: IMG_20180321_121251.jpg (474x293, 75K)

>No Ape Escape 4
deah isn't enough

What's wrong with what I said? I don't have a pc, so it's shit as a platform.

GOTY is already coming out in 2 days and no one even expected it, because of how mediocre the first game was.
Feelsgoodmang.exe

Attached: ni-no-kuni-2-revenant-kingdom.jpg (700x394, 68K)

>>Microsoft is fuck shit garbage now
>now