LoZ: Oracle of Ages

Is it just me or is OoA tedious/redundant as fuck compared to Link's Awakening? Also how does it compare to seasons? (Haven't started a runthough of that yet.)

Attached: BC043E2D-3AF3-464B-B2C9-B5A89030BD29-3607-0000046077BC57F7.jpg (300x307, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfIw2t_7f00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude its a game for literal children please grow up for fucks sake

I refuse to believe children could beat these. The oracle games actually get surprisingly difficult past the 6th dungeon.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfIw2t_7f00

*Block you path*

This helps so much, your opinion was a great help.

I like seasons much better. Changing seasons is quicker and less annoying than time warping into solid tiles.

It's lighter on story than Ages, but more than LA.

Attached: youreterrible.png (320x288, 6K)

the thing with zelda games is, when it's your only game and you have 900 hours of dedicated childs play time, you can breeze through these games if not by sheer trial and error. there was also you know, strategy guides. that being said oos > ooa > la in terms of difficulty

I always thought he looked like a leprechan sitting down.

OP here, just wanted to say thank you all and fuck crescent island with a fucking rusty rake. Only time I ever thought "what the fuck were they thinking?" with that part. Not that it was hard but holy shit was it tedious.

>Choosing Moosh instead of Ricky
I bet you also picked Chikorita

Attached: Animal-Partners.png (600x200, 110K)

As a matter of fact I did. Go fuck yourself.

ages has more variety overall but it also has a few low spots that seasons doesn't (namely water areas.)

I had to beat the dancing minigames for my brother. that's unironically the hardest part of the game.

I thought it looks like he's wearing a cowboy hat.

Don't tell me what to do with my genitals.

I thought the dancing minigames in both Oracle games were not only easy, but fun, I'd often just go back and do them again for fun

How did so many people find them so impossible, do you just have no rhythm?

I never had trouble with the dancing games. I always got stuck somewhere in between dungeons having to do some random fucking shit to get to the next one and not having a clue. Seasons confused me a lot as a kid because I just didn't have a solid grasp on the mechanic I think. I'm sure I would breeze through the game as an adult.

>dancing was hard
How's it like being a rhythmlet?

Some people are just born inferior. But I would say that section being mandatory is unnecessary.

LA isn't really that great.

The subrosian one was piss easy.
The goron one was unusually strict. It's easy to fuck up without a visual to keep in time with.

I don't remember the mandatory part being that bad, but getting the ring took a while.

Seasons is great.
Ages is not so hot.
Link's Awakening is still GOAT

ruined mah 100%

Yeah see the optional stuff from it later took me like a couple tries even as a kid

But then again rhythm games have always been the only genre I'm actually kinda good at

Ages and season could have made one amazing game if combined into one and cutting the fat. Instead they're two empty LA remixes