Wait for a new game for 5 years from the most critically acclaimed studio

>wait for a new game for 5 years from the most critically acclaimed studio
>the single player can be finished in 20 hours
>multiplayer is designed to encourage endless hours of grinding and buying microtransactions
>it gets nothing but 10's from reviewers
>best selling game since GTAV

Rockstar shills will defend this

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 182K)

I think a lot of people have become skeptical of R*. Given their record up until GTA V, they haven't had any reason to even consider their reputation. Everyone has loved R* up until V. Now that that's changed, coincidentally with the release that's made them the most money, I fear that they won't even consider their rep or recognize it. We all know it won't show through their sales, because every American teenager begs their parents to get them ANYTHING that comes from R*. They're practically a staple of counter-culture for kids.

I really feel like we've been broken up with and that R* couldn't give less of a fuck. They were supposed to be different.

Attached: 23.gif (500x246, 499K)

Former Rockstar fan here, after seeing their response to the microtransaction mess in GTA I'm gonna skip out on this one

> my speculations are justified
Sssssshhh. Shut your damn mouth.

You arent though. Why do people make up things like this?

Rockstar and Valve both fell victim to the free money microtransaction jew.

>>the single player can be finished in 20 hours
And that's bad how? Most Rockstar games were about 20 hours and that's perfect length to not be too short or too overbloated with pointless Ubisoft shit.

>20 hours
>a bad thing

Are you fucking high my dude?

Attached: 1521278160057.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

in all honestly id trade its shitty micro multiplayer for 40/50 hours of single player story

It doesn't work that way... even if they had all the money and time, you can't drag out certain things. Even games with best combat design and controls and I don't know what else can't stay fresh for that amount of time.

Their response as in "bored of Shark Cards? Here's a pack of in-game content for 50 bucks just for you" or some kind of actual response?

Gta v multiplayer wasn't that grindy, especially after they started doing in world events and missions. Me and two other friends got pretty far along after a month or two of just goofing around

I've only bought two rockstar games ever what makes you think that I have blind brand loyalty like you?

The first city of SA takes about twenty hours to get through. You won’t even have your flying license by that point.

>Former Rockstar fan here

RDR2 will definitely be longer than 20 hours, GTAV takes 30h only if you rush through main missions. So don't be a retard, explore the world and try to do as much shit as possible and perhaps you'll reach 100 by the time you're done with the story.

RDR is the worst open world game i've played. I hope RDR2 will be better.

>he actually gives a shit about GTA but Cowboys 2
>he actually cares about Rockstar's boring ass games that are the same fucking thing every god damn time
>he wasn't bored of the 3D GTA formula after 2 hours of fucking around and is such a brainlet that for some reason aimlessly fucking around and watching pixels ragdoll still brings you great joy instead of boring you to tears
I will genuinely never understand why anyone over 12 still gives a shit about Rockstar games anymore, not even because "Hurr durr games 2 edgy", but just because its fucking boring

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 62K)

Not really, but yeah it takes at least 10 hours if you do some side activities, buy clothes and do stuff.
Imo LS part of the San Andreas is the most immersive one

Attached: gta_sa 2017-05-11 02-57-58-391.jpg (1920x1080, 860K)

Rockstar have absolutely sucked this gen. It's their worst one. Five years in without a single new game. GTA V is cross platform with no single-player DLC. GTA 6 will be cross platform, guarantee it, and RDR2 is coming out SIX YEARS IN. Bully 2 is never coming. Manhunt III is never coming.

Compare that to their PS2 output:
Midnight Club: Street Racing (2000)
Smuggler's Run (2000)
Grand Theft Auto III (2001)
Max Payne (2001)
Smuggler's Run 2: Hostile Territory (2001)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002)
Smuggler's Run: Warzones (2002)
Manhunt (2003)
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003)
Midnight Club II (2003)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004)
Red Dead Revolver (2004)
The Warriors (2005)
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (2005)
Bully (2006)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2006)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (2007)
Manhunt 2 (2007)

No one can deny that they are shit now.

Attached: 15163406605070.jpg (1800x1300, 557K)

Is it out? Any confirmation on any of that? I haven't seen anything since the reveal trailer

There's nothing wrong with microtramsactions if done right.

You don't need to pay real money to unlock anything. AAA games cost more than ever and developers have got to cover their budget somehow.

This shit over sharkcards is kindly overblown nippicking that's gotten old at this point. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

Pout and bitch on the internet while the rest of us in the outside world continue to enjoy incredible games.

Attached: 1497990047124.jpg (490x415, 23K)

Pure balls.

>the single player can be finished in 20 hours
Why is this a problem? I replayed GTA IV recently and it's good but there's so much fucking padding in there. Don't get me started on V

>Rockstar shills will defend this
I don't play rockstar games to complete the campaign. I play them to experience all the smaller details they include in their games.

I would agree with you but 1) the in-game currency is not just for cosmetic items and 2) takes a ridiculous amount of time to grind without shark cards.

am I supposed to be upset by a 20 hour campaign?

>Grinding
>In an online game

STOP THE PRESSES!

This is Sup Forums so you have to be upset about literally everything.

>The first city of SA takes about twenty hours to get through.
Yeah if you're shit. I finished the whole main story without cheats (bar once towards the end) in 17 hours

>Rockstar have absolutely sucked this gen
>Rerelease two games
>No new games
No shit Sherlock

Quality takes time.

>defending having to fucking grind just to access basic multiplayer content

What, did the game come out already? How do you know all that.

i can almost smell the tiny korean dick

GTA4 and Red Dead Redemption had the best online. GTA5 was when it went down the shitter.

You're right, but just wanted to say that max payne 1 and 2 aren't from rockstar.