Are we excited for this or do we hate it?

are we excited for this or do we hate it?

Attached: the-last-of-us-part-2-reveal-trailer-not-in-game.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2016/12/3/13830334/the-last-of-us-2-main-character-playstation-experience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looking forward to it.

Doesn't it come out in like a month?

>we

You are using ancient E3 estimates. Now we're looking at a 2021 release date.

>forced lesbian feminism shit
No thanks.

>wuz

>female lead
No thankyou. I'm not mad at naughty dog I'm just dissapointed.

>funny meme

Never cared about TLoU

Lmaooo

Excited to hate it, I imagine.

>we

If it gets a PC version we're excited for it

No I rather play Sonic games over any of these games.

I haven't got a clue how they're going to work Elie's sex change into the story and where they found all those testosterone supplements.

Attached: 1482502206148.jpg (538x848, 56K)

i'd rather have an ellen page sex doll desu

Not gonna happen. Ever.

I'll play it. SJW stuff only pisses me off when it's an overt message.

I didn't really like the first one, so I have no real interest in the sequel.

>wuz

You know
You can have like
Your own opinion and taste dude
You don't depend on Sup Forums for videogames
And if you do that's a little bit sad desu

Attached: 1520489421526.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I hate it and I loved the first game.
>first game ends ambiguously with the future and relationship of the characters left up to your own interpretation
>people still debate the outcome of the ending years later and everyone has their personal theories
>developers say multiple times that the story is finished and they won't do a sequel
>jk lol here's what ACTUALLY happened
Fuck you, Cuckmann, you fucking hack.

We are retarded and we should fuck off.

Attached: 1499651793981.jpg (680x794, 227K)

whats sjw about it

She's not as cute anymore

Attached: images (1).jpg (260x193, 6K)

it has women in it

The royal we has moderate interest but hasn't really looked into any promo materials

It'll focus more on the "character development" than in the proper game's story and gameplay

excited to see how it turns out, particularly the GOAT online MP
they better include infected in some of the game types this time around though

Attached: 1424657791879.jpg (1361x704, 136K)

idgaf thb famila

You can tell from the trailer, heavy emphasis on strong female characters. Uncharted 4 similarly had a lot of SJW influence.
Like I said I don't really mind if a game is fun.

Cautiously interested

Just like your parents.

Will Joel remain ultra badass or will they change him to a soyboy?

Well I couldn't finish the first one because of how disinterested I was so I couldn't care less about the sequel

I sure hope the plot reads like a the most uncreative and boring rough draft of a Hollywood B movie again

he will likely be more mellow and try to control the raging ellie

>zombie movie drama 3rd person shooter Part II episode 4: The Revenge: Surrogate Daughter Edition

I can't yawn loud enough

it really depends on three things for me

>is ellie cute
>is joel going to be playable and a big part of the story or dead
>how much sjw stonk womyn of color characters are in?

as someone who unironically adores TLoU and thinks it's a great game, I don't care about the sequel at all

He will likely be dead and buried so the narrative can focus on Ellie and her powerful femininity.

Shameless cash grab riding on the success of the first game. The first game didn't need a sequel. It'd be like someone writing a sequel to Great Expectations.

>particularly the GOAT online MP
Oh you naive child, they'll just turn that into a battle royale mode

give ut a rest man
take a walk in a park instead of manufacturing things to be mad about

Attached: 1501489302746.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

Hate it.

Fuck cinematic trash.

You'll see. Where was Joel in the trailer? Nowhere. He's dead. Sorry bro.

>end on ambiguity?
>on MY massive moneymaking machine?

Attached: 1495500705335.png (500x497, 262K)

I swear god, I don’t mind occasionally playing as Ellie but Old man Joel better still be Mc. Favorite part of the game was beating the the shit out of people with wooden plank, axe, and fist like a fucking madman

Attached: 1A2D3A29-0A8E-4F04-B24F-BBEA1D782536.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Joel is going to be killed off but to soften the blow it'll only happen after he's done something controversial in the eyes of the player and try to spin it like "it had to happen."

No. They're both. Its fine though. Just next time keep Joel as the main character. Its bad enough you gave the chicks from uncharted their own game and not Sully.

We don't particularly care

SO SAY WE, THE INFINITE, THE ALMIGHTY, THE ONE WHOM IS ALL

OUR OPINIONS ARE UNITED, OUR MINDS PULSE AS A SINGULARITY

LET THOSE WHOM DOUBT OUR CONSENSUS WEEP BEFORE THE MAJESTY BORNE UPON OUR HEAVING UNITY

Post predictions
>Bill returns but now he mentions his boyfriend off-handedly all the time and has erotic male pinups all over the joint

>nope. Ellie is ruff dyke now
>Joel dead for most of game
>goes without saying, lots.

just started playing the first, im not really into it by the moment, when did most you you really get into it?

Its already been confirmed Ellie is the MC and Joel will take a backseat.

google.com.au/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2016/12/3/13830334/the-last-of-us-2-main-character-playstation-experience

He's a white male so most likely he will try and rape Ellie and she will be forced to kill him proving you cannot trust any men

You guys are being ironic right?
The game will undoubtedly be SJW as fuck but they won't make Joel villainous because he's a white man. They're not that retarded.

you are underestimating druckman and sjws
make no mistake they absolutly hate white men, letting a white man be heroic in their eyes is the opposite of progressive

Doubt it. They'll probably just smash the patriarchy by making Ellie be the one to save Joel this time.

How do you guys talk about video games in the real world? Do any of you really say this shit?

Its a Playstation exclusive, so Sup Forums hates it unconditionally.