I still like Overwatch, and I think the new hero is a really good addition

I still like Overwatch, and I think the new hero is a really good addition.
Please don't be mean to me because I'm having fun with a videogame, let's talk jovially about it instead.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Video gamed

i never liked overwatch and i didn't even know there was a new "hero"
this is Sup Forums you know, right? I am being nice also. It's just my opinion that the game is fucking ass

people seriously play overwatch? i thought it was just a meme game people fucked around in when they got bored sucking cock in diablo.

>ban pictures of frogs
Could a game be any more disconnected from its own culture?

She's interesting, I'll give you that. Problem is so many people play her as a tank when she isn't one. Rally is fucking useful though, and I suspect we'll see lots of PotG reels with her using that longshot move to boop enemies off of cliffs.

>an FPS where you don't have to aim and spam abilities on cooldowns

No thanks, enjoy your skinner box

I wish more people would let me play her because I know in a week from now they'll be back to "maining" Genji or Widow and expecting me to heal them. Fuck FotMers, get off Sombra, get off the new healer, thems my characters. I'm always a healer or tank because no one else wants to

>let's talk jovially about it
Fuck off Redditor.

Yeah, I get mad when other people have fun too.

Why? How does that even affect you?

I tried to be jovial but then you got mad

Attached: 1521641302419.png (793x860, 1.1M)

>buy pc off a guy that wants to revert back to console
>he gives me his battlenet account with it
>boot overwatch
>do training and pve
>run pvp
>still have no clue whats going on, just spamming my balls off
>win the 2 pvp games i played while placing middle-ish
>bored

honestly, what do i need to be doing. Theres so many of these kinds of arena games on pc and this seems truly mediocre. I got 90 hours out of fucking dirty bomb before i got annoyed and that game was free.
I guess this goes against ops rules but holy shit how did this get so popular, let alone considered "competitive". spam spam spam
halp

Attached: 1343870296253.png (841x908, 660K)

You barely played it, and what little you did play you played at a low skill level. I'm not saying it's a great game or anything, but you really haven't played it enough to judge it.

>pve and pvp

MMO terminology?

Overwatch can actually be pretty fun and I love Brigitte. The problem is that almost every single player is the smelliest try hard in the world. They hear phrases from streams or youtube channels and think they're gods among men. People shout buzzwords like "Stop trickling" and "Muh shield tanks".

There's nothing wrong with wanting to try the new hero.

>there are people who go into no limits just to play Pharah to mess with people playing Brigitte
What drives these madmen?

>The problem is that almost every single player is the smelliest try hard in the world
This
Why is that, I don't know.

im just saying there wasnt enough there to get me fired up for more rounds.

cmon man dont be that lame, you know what i mean

Why don't you stop trickling then?

You're right and I'm aware I'm being an asshole, but I want to get practice in since I tend toward healsluttery and I'll probably be the one playing her more once the hype has died down

Game isn't designed around being casual. If objectives aren't met, even in quick play the games end. It's why you'll never have people emote spamming and why you'll never see friendlies the same way you do in TF2.
Because these are the kinds of players who think that anyone who dies right after they do is trickling.

IT'S A 3V6 user WHY DID YOU TRANS

I mean tons of people don't know when a point is lost. When there's 5 enemies sitting on a point and you watch a guy run full tilt toward point by himself it's pretty clear he's about to run in and die when he should be getting ready for the next phase of the match. Sometimes you need to concede a point and get out

There are a bunch of times when it's actually fine to just try to stick to points. Like whenever a payload hits a checkpoint at a door I don't understand why people don't try to get every single second out of it as possible. The animation for the door to open/fall apart/whatever, always gives you enough time that even if you do die holding them off you'll be alive and set up before the next choke your enemy reaches the next choke point, and those couple of seconds can really mean a lot.

>cmon man dont be that lame, you know what i mean
How could he know what you mean when you don't even know how to properly communicate your point.

>Not playable in the only fun mode in the game for SIX FUCKING WEEKS
Blizzard is fucking trash
Brigitte is fantastic though

Attached: junkrot.png (634x560, 455K)

You are using the best Zarya skin, right Sup Forums?

Attached: Toatally.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Okay. Let's be jovial.

Get that fucking shitshow of a game off my Sup Forums.

What's your name so I can report you for being toxic

If you don't make time to laugh taunt every person you hit with a Rein charge, you might as well uninstall.

can't wait for room for another soyposting thread

oh boy! a casual shooter game where only tanks and supports are viable!

Post your top 3 voice lines nerds
>It's only a game why do you have to be mad?
>WINKY FACE
>CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Duh

>He says, while Tracer, Genji, and Soldier 76 remain the undisputed best characters in the game aside from Lucio and D. Va

Smile!
Smile!
Smile!

didnt tracer have a 100% pick rate in OWL for a while?

>S76
>Lucio
That hasn't been true in about 8 months.
D.va >>> Sombra (RIP. Getting nerfed a second time before the meta she was buffed for actually came about.) > Junkrat > Tracer >>> Moria (supposedly getting buffed soon) > Genji.

I dont know, you were an asshole when I was playing Battleborn

Attached: orendi_flat_colors_by_skerrus-d9xh4k6.jpg (560x826, 57K)

Yes, but "she's only that way because the current meta favors her."
For two years.

pve?

>4 golds as Zenyatta last night
Asshole team didn't even seem to realise orb boi was carrying them.

Attached: 1487764163066.png (540x705, 317K)

I'd wife her if I can gag her permanently, holy shit her voice made my 10 hours of BB feel like constant ear rape

"The meta favors her" is at least semi valid excuse for her always being one of the top picked heroes because there's not a single legitimate counter to her on the roster. Brigitte was gonna be one, even after her insta-gib combo got taken away, but she's gotten nerfed to the point of uselessness because apparently new characters aren't allowed to be remotely playable for at least six months after being released.

Uh, yeah

i thought the whole point of brigitte was to be anti-dive. if she cant stop a tracer, why bother

It stops being a valid excuse when dive has been the meta since season fucking 3
There is NO counter to mobility in Overwatch. The characters that are meant to counter it, Torb, Bastion, and Symmetra, are hard countered by it.
Its a combination of every map being a choke point and the OW team buffing D. Va every single fucking patch. I'm so sick of fucking dive. Worst meta. Worse than Tank meta, McCree meta, AND Mercy meta.

Fucking nobody can stop Tracer reliably. McCree is the only character that can contest her, but his flashbang is so fucking unreliable, he's barely a check, let alone a counter.

Attached: Cop1uMuXYAARBKw.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

>i like Overwatch

Attached: 1512315582553.png (488x463, 28K)

to make things worse, the team may pick a dive comp but then not communicate at all so you end up being some squishies trickling in and tanks that jump in with no support

>Brigitte was gonna be a counter to Tracer, Genji, and Winston
>Sombra was the first legitimate D.Va counter
>This would've made centralized team comps better than dive for the first time in over a year. Rein, Zarya, Moira, and Hog all would've been much better for Brigitte being a character. Them being better would've made Mei, Soldier, and McCree better. Being a hard, hard Brigitte counter and no longer having to deal with her two best counters (D.Va and Tracer) in 100% of matches would've made Pharah much better too.
>Terrified of a healthy meta where more than 7 heroes out of the roster could be played Blizzard panicked
>They nerfed Sombra before she could even see the brigitte meta she was buffed for. They're now gonna nerf her a second time
>They took away Brigittes' ability to instakill tracer and then nerfed her ult's max armor by 33% from 150 to 100. Leaving her far too weak to actually be playable.

Looks like Dive's still king. God forbid something else ever be playable before the end of time. They're buffing Moira - Who's the best support, while also being the most braindead, in the game and enabling the triple/quad tank cancer that got Ana's grenade nerfed in the first place. Speaking of which, people are calling for Ana buffs because despite having sleep dart/grenade - two abilities that /should/ counter attempts to dive on her - she simply doesn't have any answer to dive comps deciding to assfuck the granny.

Why the fuck would anyone play Diablo

SAKE!

I'm not autistic enough to know what dive means. Help me out here?

Team comps that function on being as aggressive as possible. Namely by having highly mobile characters - such as tracer, winston and d.va - all jump onto targets at the same time.

Yeah I think I’m done with this game. Heroes that absolutely need hard counters still haven’t gotten any, and too many that heroes that need to be buffed/revamped have remained obsolete for too long.

Buff winston already

Who are you trying to convince?

>EL OH EL *teehee*

She is so fucking ugly

now imagine trying to get 5 random people to coordinate