Kirby

Remember to keeps spoilers hidden, for example:
How can I help you, King Sup Forums/v/Sup Forums?

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FC7a6PsuCpmA%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I needa wake these monstahs up to clobba that there Kirby!

Attached: sleeping onaholes.webm (640x480, 592K)

I NEEDUH A MONSTAH TA CLOBBA DAT DERE Sup ForumsIRBEH!

Attached: hqdefault (31).jpg (480x360, 11K)

This gets me thinking of what a potential post-RotK Bandana fight would look like since now he's on equal footing with DDD and fucking Meta Knight with his spear/parasol

Bandana is certainly climbing up in the world that's for sure.

Attached: KBR_Bandana_Waddle_Dee_artwork.png (1792x1538, 1.16M)

Attached: DY0UhEnU8AIGjb9.jpg (1000x800, 85K)

Attached: DWKJDaIUMAU2Cta.png (1024x1024, 277K)

Attached: DY0T7wuUQAAUUag.jpg (1125x1200, 170K)

Attached: DYzdl8xU8AAyZsm.png (900x900, 540K)

anyone else 100% it already? wish there were more/better bosses and more levels with greater variety in themes. overall, mediocre kirby game. co op is fun and the only thing keeping me from buyers remorse. also like how guest-star allies mixes up the stages depending on who you pick

The Thot-Squad has rolled in I see.

was it truly evil?

Attached: Void Termina.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Attached: DY0FGOHVQAEMxLZ.png (1142x1827, 2.97M)

Maybe it's just because I'm sick, but Soul Melter is kicking my ass, even though all True Arenas have been laughably easy to me, to the point where I could get through them with no abilities after just a few tries.
I don't understand all these people saying the game is easier than previous games, at least as far as the Arena is concerned.

yeah

Attached: DYu6xfnUQAUv1wS.jpg (1097x1200, 139K)

I scribbled every friend in the game from memory

Attached: KSA buddies.png (1600x546, 451K)

Attached: DYu6xL4U0AAQ4cS.jpg (1200x563, 74K)

>Gained a Soul and understanding of life and existence itself. Even understood that it didn't HAVE to destroy everything anymore
>Still tried to annihilate all of Creation everywhere. Not for any real reason, but simply because it could
What do you think?

Attached: 1521594281289.png (2000x3000, 1.68M)

nice shin-chan waddle dee

Pretty close, but you forgot Waddle Doo's wand.

I had to keep it sfw

>Knuckle Joe gets three episodes
>Chilly gets one
>Pengis as a whole race get one
>Chef Kawasaki got like 7 episodes
>Bonkers gets an episode
>Blade/Sword Knight get one while also being Meta Knight's butt-buddies
>Waddle Dees have 4 specifically about them
>Whispy has at least 8
>Dyna Blade gets two
>Fucking Kine gets an episode and more screen time than Rick and Coo combined
>Phan Phan of all fucking things has an episode
This anime clearly made the wrong choices

Attached: ss+(2018-03-21+at+11.22.01).png (756x458, 418K)

Attached: thotterfly.png (785x357, 198K)

>bugzzy shows up in the anime
>uses swords

Nice Marx

user I don't remember the description saying that
for shame

Attached: shake kirb.gif (707x626, 190K)

>Phan Phan
Are you implying there's something wrong with Phan Phan? Or Kine? Fucking kill yourself you shit taste faggot of the highest order.

>>Fucking Kine gets an episode and more screen time than Rick and Coo combined
Can you really be mad about that? Rick is my favorite but Kine has the most stage presence, he's a funny character.

Attached: needle_kine_by_daimyo_koikoi-dbvvs4k.jpg (1280x569, 169K)

Attached: kawasaki nut2.jpg (198x641, 61K)

>Mr. Bright and Mr, Shine show up
>As glorified pencil toppers

Attached: HnK_SlicenSplice.png (432x527, 92K)

Phan Phan would have been a lot better if it actually got to show up in GCN as intended instead of just replacing the turtle in the remakes.

Attached: forgotten friends.png (654x610, 52K)

Why are Frosty and Fighter so upset?

That freaky little fireball's out to fuck me up the ass!

Yeah... it's a real mystery...

Attached: Chilly.jpg (474x532, 40K)

Wester keeps snapping at Chilly's behind and Knuckle Joe doesn't like looking at the wet worm.

How do I do the hot air balloon bomb?

>No Dark Matter lore
>No Marx episode
Truly a waste of potential

Attached: 361d14917941b9443d1b7501b6bfbcbe.jpg (500x375, 44K)

I've been wondering this for a while, what the fuck is miracle matter and why does it exist?

Attached: Miracle_Matter_(Original_Background).jpg (651x341, 23K)

Zero probably made it to fake out Kirb

Just got around to playing as Borb in guest star mode and holy shit Wind Borb is actually really fun to play.

Don't forget Galbo and Scarfy got their own episodes. I can understand Scarfy but Galbo was only in two fucking games as a minor enemy up to that point, that's retarded.

Attached: Galbo_1.png (480x360, 261K)

>Fire Borb Shuttle Loop spam speedrunning

Attached: hand kitty.png (689x610, 158K)

Whip out bomb but don't throw it, then jump.

My theory is that it's like 20 Dark Matters mashed together into a single solid blob.

What changes would you faggots make to Kirby to create your ideal Kirby game?

Personally:
- Include a Hard/Extra mode available from the beginning with changes on the scale of Dream Land's Extra mode.
- Increase the speed of the game to at least Super Star or Amazing Mirror levels, if not even faster.
- Take advantage of the 3D similarly to Klonoa, with all sorts of fancy camera angles and the 2D paths branching and weaving through 3D space.
- Have a decent art style on par with Dream Land 3 or Rainbow Curse or something.
- Have the vast majority of the content be new. Avoid reusing old bosses, midbosses, and music as much as possible, and have at least half of the enemies be new.
- Either reduce the amount of iframes on ability attacks a bit, or make iframes only apply to contact damage (so you can fireball through enemies, but not through attacks).
- Don't have bosses use lengthy attacks with very huge and obvious safe spots.
- Do that thing with boss fights that Metal Slug does where the attacks are slow and heavily telegraphed at first, but ramp up significantly in speed and intensity and start overlapping each other as the boss comes closer to being defeated (would probably need to reduce the amount of boss attacks to a smaller pool of only those that are the most interesting and essential for this to work).
- Don't have boss phase changes rob control from the player or involve the boss sitting in place and powering up for several seconds while taking reduced damage. Do it more seamlessly and quickly like Dream Land 3.

Attached: 1395210101596.gif (500x517, 63K)

I enjoyed star allies a lot
Ama

Do you feel the amount of content was truly worth the $60 price?

Did you shart while playing it?

Eh I paid for it over a 3 month period so it doesn't bother me
Had i paid the 60 all at once id say yes. But it was an enjoyable experience none the less. I will say this is as stagnate as I wanna see kirby get. Hoping the new one spices it up. This game suffered big time from 2 things. It was following up robobot basically, and the multiplayer gimped their ability to give the game a decent gimmick like robobot. Shouldve been 2 players only.

Oh yeah, and bring back those ability challenge stages from Return to Dream Land and Dream Collection. Those were great.

Galbo is cute.

>and the multiplayer gimped their ability to give the game a decent gimmick like robobot
user... the multiplayer WAS the gimmick.
Did you miss all the puzzle solving rooms that were exclusively about the ability combos and co-op actions, and the co-op sections and boss phases where the characters are forcefully split up?

Also, Robobot's gimmick really isn't all that good. It's just monumentally better than the garbage gimmicks of RtDL and TD.

The fact that Star Allies' gimmick doesn't even feel like a gimmick just shows how horrible of a gimmick it is. Mere multiplayer support should not be considered a "gimmick". Especially not when it's been done in the series before, where it was not considered a gimmick.

fuck, marry, kill

Attached: modal_three.png (1294x985, 226K)

>The fact that Star Allies' gimmick doesn't even feel like a gimmick just shows how horrible of a gimmick it is
I don't really understand.
You're mad that the gimmick doesn't feel gimmicky enough, and instead feels like a regular part of the game, even though the previous gimmicks have ranged from mediocre to terrible?
What exactly is the complaint here?

It was just horribly implemented. It shouldn't have been treated as a gimmick, and instead as a proper part of the game, but even if so, it was just poorly implemented anyway.

Comictime

Attached: abhorrigin story.png (602x3177, 746K)

>It was just horribly implemented
How?

>It shouldn't have been treated as a gimmick, and instead as a proper part of the game
They do both. It's a core part of the game, and all the gimmick sections rely on it in a fairly non-distracting way.

Flamberge to all of those.

>How?
The game's difficulty isn't geared at all to accommodate for 4 players, everything is piss-easy even by Kirby standards. And the puzzles (the gimmick part of the feature) are all fucking poor and boring, nothing is ever required of the player because the key is always located right next to the door. There's a puzzle that requires Fire? Don't worry there's a Fire Pedestal right the fuck next to the puzzle. And the entire game is like this, it does not get better and more intuitive later on.

Ready for the next final boss to pull out a Kumazaki face, its the only logical progression

>Burning Leo, proud of his blazing name
>his blazing name
>his
>Burning Leo is actually a male(male)
Yet he has the most feminine eyes of all Kirby characters, this entire time I thought it was a girl.

Attached: KSA_Burning_Leo_model.png (656x766, 543K)

That's because he's Flaming

>The game's difficulty isn't geared at all to accommodate for 4 players
So basically, exactly the same as previous 4 player co-op games.

>(the gimmick part of the feature) are all fucking poor and boring
>Kumazaki gimmick sections are poor and boring
What's new?

I mean, I get these things you're saying. I agree with them. But you're implying Star Allies is somehow unique in these failing, and that's just wrong.

>nothing is ever required of the player because the key is always located right next to the door. There's a puzzle that requires Fire? Don't worry there's a Fire Pedestal right the fuck next to the puzzle.
So you'd have more fun if the solution was just as basic and obvious, but backtracking was required to solve it? I understand the complaint that the game babies you, but the solution isn't to keep the babby tier puzzles and remove convenience.

This isn't Kirby's Adventure where you drop an ability in one hit and can't make any helpers with the ability you need to have, so there's an actual challenge involved in getting to an area with a power you need, especially if there are water, spikes, or pits around.
This also isn't Dream Land 2 or 3 where you want a specific animal friend and ability combo, and this forces you to approach an area with a specific animal friend's mobility, so there's actual challenge involved in getting to an area with the power you need.
If there's no challenge like this, what's the fucking point?

The sort of thing they maybe should have done is have multiple ability statues, and it's up to you to figure out which ones will solve the puzzle.
You know, something like this room from Super Star with the super strong wind keeping you from jumping out the hole on the right, where Jet and Wing seem like good options for their dash attacks and fast movement in most contexts, but the solution is actually Ninja.

Attached: sword wind room.png (264x571, 27K)

He's based on this stuff.

Attached: ST_20141114_LISE_821695e_2x.jpg (780x520, 60K)

That room gives you three tools to solve the challenge, and only one will work, if you use it a certain way, if memory serves.

>So you'd have more fun if the solution was just as basic and obvious, but backtracking was required to solve it?
I would, personally. I like making note of something then coming back to it later, or remembering that the solution to this problem is in the previous room, if it's in the level.

So what's the deal with all the friendship hearts in the opening? Is the reason Void Termina's summoning was incomplete until the sacrifices due to Hyness completely ignoring all the good hearts that popped out? We know Kirby had at least one of them, and at least two fell on Popstar.

I'm having fun drawing Kirby.

Attached: Kirby doodles.png (1600x1200, 809K)

you can use all three
>fully charged jet while dropping down
>wing dash
>ninja dive kick to the right
dunno what the fuck you guys are on about

Interesting, I could only figure it out with jet

It's possible to get the other abilities to work, but Ninja is pretty obviously the intended solution.

there is no specific solution, that's just you having an easier time with one

Shhhh... Zan is sleeping... She's also totally vulnerable and would be powerless to stop someone like Lord Hyness from doing whatever he desired with her right now, just so you know...

Attached: ZZZ.png (1014x458, 158K)

One is objectively the easier time. That's Ninja. The ability that seems the least suited to the task at first glance.
The others abilities require extremely precise timing and usually a whole lot of tries to manage to get to work. A lot of people get frustrated trying this shit and just give up.
Meanwhile all you do with Ninja is hold down and press the action button with no timing or effort and win every time.
It's pretty clear and obvious misdirection, with a very apparent intended solution.
And I mean shit, the treasure you get for this is a Katana. I doubt that's just a coincidence.

But whatever, none of that is the point.
The point of the example was the dynamic of actually having to figure something out, rather than the solution being retard proof as is always the case in the Kumazaki games.

>rather than the solution being retard proof
it is since you can do it with any of them
none of them are the wrong choice

>>rather than the solution being retard proof
>it is since you can do it with any of them
I'm going to assume you've not seen a retard play this part of the game.

>reading the Unhooded Hyness description for the ultimate choice
>realize that the example quote of their language is Hyness apologizing for forgetting Zan's name again

Best boy.

I found that funny as well
I thought the name Leo would make it obvious, now if you want to know a real mix up: Broom Hatter is a man

Broom Hatter is a potato.

>When you play as Birdon his wings get replaced by the copy ability wings during attacks/flapping
WooooooooooooooooooooW

You think Birdon got it bad? Look at Waddle Doo and Como.

Oh good, another one.

Attached: tumblr_p2og3xA9ac1teir8wo1_1280.png (1280x1371, 277K)

those are...nice
Keep practicing user

>Right Back At Ya returns with 100 new episodes
>Episodes focus on later games as well as covering games it missed
>The Haltmann Works Corporation is the villian this time with Mr.Haltmann replacing Nightmare
>Kirby gets the Robobot and stores it inside Kabu's temple like the Warp Star
>Turns out Customer service was a corporate spy working for Haltmann all along and gives all the assets to HWC.
>He reprises his role as customer service but now for HWC.
>while the 4kids voice actors return, the voice direction is new
>Tiff fucks off somewhere. Tuff stays cause he's okay.
>"How Can I Help You King Dedede?" "AH NEED A ROBOT TO PUMMEL DAT DERE KIRBEH!" "That's What We Do Best At HWC" "You Better Get it With A Money Back Guarantee!"

Would Sup Forums watch?

back to the cuck shed with taranza with you.

Attached: 1515961877963.png (700x557, 709K)

>Tiff fucks off somewhere. Tuff stays cause he's okay.
Why tho, she's the moral compass and common sense. Also if it's HWC it should be Susie instead of Customer Service handling the transactions.

Nah tiff can fuck off, she was the worst part of that show.

Attached: 1476429376431.jpg (800x595, 66K)

I always thought his name was Burnin' Led, since there isn't much difference between O and D in 16-bit graphics.

>Near the end of the fight
>He takes his bandanna off
>Dozens of identical waddle dees flood the screen

>Team Waddle Dee 128

Attached: Multiple_Shadow_Clone_Technique.png (640x362, 392K)

conduit

>implying Taranza would anyone but his queen
thot squad need not apply

Attached: 1520391688198.png (1200x1200, 1.24M)

Susie would probably be his personal assistant who would sometimes come to popstar and give Dedede a demonstration of whatever it is he is ordering. Like for example a ray gun that can turn anything into a machine so she tests it out on Whispy Woods turing him into Clanky Woods for an episode

Plus Dan Green is great as customer service.

As for Tiff/Fumu, she was fucking Lisa Simpson and a huge fucking bitch. Either they tone down the bitchiness or just get rid of her.

So you did play the game with real people, right?

Attached: Comic.png (2000x1896, 1014K)

>100 solid episodes of robobabby pandering

no thanks

Half with friends half on my own.

>Watch several Void Termina videos because I love destruction
>The song that plays in them gets stuck in my head
>Start humming it to myself at work
>Jambastion coworker puts her hand on nonexistent shoulder and says 'jonto, brother. jonto"

Attached: Scared Sailor Dee.gif (540x221, 99K)

this. he's weirder, more distinct. might not be the best in game animal, but certainly best suited for a tv show

Attached: kirbys dream land 2.jpg (397x398, 22K)

Can work but it relies entirely on execution/10