Which video game will help me escape wageslaving as a software dev until I die

Which video game will help me escape wageslaving as a software dev until I die

Attached: 1503629717550.gif (320x272, 1.12M)

Joining the army

Gay sex

Attached: 1521755435892.png (308x326, 100K)

papers please

You cant
t. Software dev for 10 years

Become an independent contractor and do whatever jobs you want, however you want.
Then work at home playing vidya while waiting for shit to compile.

no game exists yet

I'm pretty sure reducing his lifespan by contracting AIDS/HIV would only make it harder to achieve retirement before death.

Get a girlfriend

r u me? i'm deciding whether to put a down payment on a house and take out a 30 year mortgage.

Do you do this? I'm thinking of taking up consulting with a friend but I'm worried about getting work.

don't you get paid a lot? wageslave until you can afford not to then stop

>not reducing your lifespan with anonymous gay sex, smoking, energy drinks, and alcohol far below to life expectancy
Jokes on you, I only have to wageslave for 20 years until I die, you got at least 40 before retirement faggot.

i hate working i just wanna sit on my bed playing vidya all day.

*teleports behind you*

Attached: Condom_rolled.jpg (936x862, 383K)

>he fell for the "100% safe fag sex" meme
Enjoy buying medication for the rest of your life you dumb gay goy.

So why not just kill yourself now?

Suicide is a sin user

retirement age is going to go up for our generation

we're looking at 70+ at least

So is gay sex.

I'll repent that in last rights.

Wagie Wagie on the street
Are you jealous of us NEETs?

When work is done, no time to play
Must rest up to earn that pay

Wagie Wagie what to do?
All that work must make you blue

NEETs have freedom never pending
Our summertimes are never ending

Oh Wagie Wagie don't you cry
Someday soon you all will die

>Inherited 2 million from parents
It's still not enough to retire ;_;

No sex is 100% safe you stupidface, but using a condom reduces the risk of std's and pregnancy

You never know when some dumb roastie decides to give you pity sex and your dumbass thinks you don't need a condom because straight sex is somehow MAGICALLY safe in your eyes. then the next morning you ask yourself why it burns when you pee

Work a part-time, it keeps you occupied, gives you money to save up for later in life, and helps you socialize

If you're wageslaving as a dev you're doing it wrong. We do not need to do that. We are spoiled both job opportunity wise and salary wise.

That's why you don't fuck neither roasties nor gaping faggot assholes.

You don't have to do that until you die.

If you're invested well and willing to live at lower standards it absolutely is. Expected returns is aroun 7% which would be roughly 140,000 yearly minus inflation (to adjust for futures) and taxes. If you re-invest an additional 20% to guard from a bad year and you're well diversified You should be able to pull in roughly 60k a year which is plenty to live on.

To clarify, by 'lower standards' I mean middle class as opposed to driving a BMW and a big house.

7% is way more optimistic than me, I'm expecting 3%

what vidya games will help distract me from the fact that I have no future and will die a virgin?

Attached: 1517907809898.jpg (328x356, 14K)

Die early. Stick it to the man

Huniepop

Find an old man to be your sugar daddy and support your NEET lifestyle. All he will ask in return is cuddles and to stick it in your bum every once in a while.

Kill yourself felixfucks.

Attached: 1456613868263.png (424x564, 282K)

Harsh

Getting work can be difficult if you're not in an area big in tech, or you don't have a decent job history to back up your skills.
I did it for a little bit but got memed into a wage slave job for legal reasons. I preferred finding longer term contracts or contracts-to-hire since there's a bit more security there and you don't have to go fishing for work as often.

Legal reasons? What happened so I can protect myself.

Basically worked too closely with the company, I got free use of their equipment and they gave me office space and all that. IRS has companies treat contractors and employees differently, so there's a set of guidelines for if someone is a contractor or employee.
I was close enough with them on a day-to-day that I was an employee for taxation purposes. It was either leave immediately or hire on for that company to avoid being audited, and I wasn't in a spot to be jobless for what could have been months.

Just be wary of all the tax bullshit around contracting, and try to give yourself enough of a berth to legally call yourself a contractor.

The "cuddle with a cute felix" game.

Attached: 1506984431523.png (755x1069, 463K)

I want to play that game.

wage slaving exist in the afterlife

what's really gay is trying to find work in your shitty industry and end up going mercenary anyway
wish I didn't spend that time job hunting and when freelance asap

how do you freelance as a software dev?

skyrim
because then you'll be doing it for free until the day you die because everything can be fixed but no one wants to

I wish I was American. If I inherited 2 million tomorrow in fucking Ausfailia I'd still have to work a full time job to live comfortably.

>wageslaving
>as a software
You don't know what wageslave means