What games have the best/most fun hacking?

What games have the best/most fun hacking?

Attached: fdfsds.png (700x700, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkzgGWA_vFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uplink_(video_game)
moddb.com/mods/uplink-os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hacknet.

Who is that faggot, thats not hackerman

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1920x1079, 175K)

unironically WD2

Uplink

Uplink, you fools.

Nier Automata

Uplink. Personally I liked the original. I found once they threw in the extraneous shit well after launch all it did was slow you down which felt fine until the outbreak and then it became obvious it was a patch job to stop people beating it within seconds.

unironically Pony Island

>that MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=jkzgGWA_vFg
so fucking calm and tranquil

Matrix whatever back on Gamecube. Shit was awesome

The DNC

Clandestine

Matrix unleashed

You can turn DaS2 into a bullet hell. Online as well.

This

Hacknet is a loveletter to Uplink. Acceptable.

These

What's Uplink?

Attached: fedb10b6deb686e5a912a8c148cdc576.png (487x277, 288K)

Automata.

Attached: 1521024864493.png (887x942, 811K)

Saving zelda again nigger

Problem I have with Uplink is if you play it today and not render your screen at 600x480, it looks horrendously small. Someone needs to make a modern version but not as linear as Hacknet or perhaps do a build that scales up. Didn't the devs release the sdk for it?

It's essentially a hacking adventure game.

This but it needed more variety for bosses and unique enemies

Attached: 1518805150658.png (326x210, 62K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uplink_(video_game)
Can't even meme on you when talking about the game. It meant that much to me.

SPBP

There's already an insane hacking minigame against the final boss of his route and some really cool new arenas in DLC.
Not to mention that the most unique aspect comes from the fact you can chain hack from one machine into another and end up rocking around as a drill snake or goliath biped.

So did anyone else sell the database for the cheevo?
And beyond "nomoresecrets" and "mysocratesnote" did anyone know what the fuck they were talking about when they talked about "a second way for the strory to happen"? I've got every fuck on the database arrested by stealing the codenames and getting a CP raid organised against everyone but since both you and the main hacker are in the dead file I can't think of any way of getting him out of the picture before he was hired. Or was I looking down the wrong avenue? Or were the devs talking out of their ass about an "alternative way" to start the outbreak?

You can trigger the second quest without being contacted by Arunmoor first if you steal Revelation from ARCs servers before you get their mission to break in. I assume that's what they were talking about though.

not nier automata, it's really repetitive and bad

Stole ARC (or whatever the files were called, did a full server purge) and they say "well done, you slowed us down." But then the game runs the same as from when they contract you as a second stringer (run this file jackass). It's been well too long since I played so I might have gotten something wrong. Was that really what they were talking about when they said there was a second path? Considering they put a hint in their original jewel case that required physical manipulation to find it feels lackluster.

E.Y.E

Quadrilateral Cowboy was pretty neat

preach

Attached: 44854-7887.jpg (500x500, 112K)

>EYE
>good hacking
fucking jians and their shit taste

Someone did that and it's great
moddb.com/mods/uplink-os

Attached: Uplink OS.png (1920x1080, 223K)

I really hated this. Once I tried it a couple times on regular enemies I only did it when forced to. It's so much more fun to just spear shit to death.

Attached: hackerman.png (700x700, 799K)