Hey Sup Forums just woke up did they release star citizen yet?

hey Sup Forums just woke up did they release star citizen yet?

Attached: sc.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-08-inside-star-citizens-grey-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never being released

i bought this pc for nothing

Attached: 056fe5209d5df0dfe7b79cb4b92006b9.jpg (666x871, 96K)

>star citizen
lol

user you realistically knew it was never going to come out before you went into a coma.

Attached: 1521591378741.png (384x313, 39K)

No, get them to put you back under

a-any room for me in there ..?

>from cryosleep
no user, it still isn't out yet, get the fuck back in there.

no, it isn't out today either

see you tomorrow

Thanks for the free advertising!

Thanks for bumping this advertisement.

>tfw they sell ships for 10.000$ on their website

Attached: 15208142878941.png (1536x2048, 3.54M)

if youre invested in the pyramid scheme of selling ships, then the game has not only been released, but is the most advanced and amazing game that will ever be released

>wasn't saging

i sincerely hope that someone sees this thread and wastes his money on this heap of shit

another dipshit nerd gets burned, and CIG has more money to keep the laugh factory running

Are the Star Citizen devs the Jiro of game developers?

Attached: IBMAIFP6FBH4VBILMIPX7KXPRQ.jpg (480x270, 17K)

No problem, here's another

You actually get a product and service when you give Jiro money user.

>still not dead
>goons are fucking losing it

Attached: 1516571776313.jpg (788x524, 133K)

I'm not sure you know what a pyramid scheme is. You probably heard that word from /biz/ and assumed it's a buzzword for "scam".

thanks for the info on the star citizen product

>jpgs of ships whose only value is in the assumption that other people will buy them

It's a quintessential pyramid scheme.

out anyday now, lets buy a bunch of low res jpegs of ships for 1000 bucks to speed it up Sup Forums

Attached: hitler gg.jpg (960x720, 105K)

okay

you first

No it isn't.

>>jpgs of ships whose only value is in the assumption that other people will buy them

>You probably heard that word from /biz/ and assumed it's a buzzword for "scam".

It's funny how correct I was. You should go on wikipedia and read what a pyramid scheme actually is.

Who you quoting?

>A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal.

How isn't Star Citizen exactly this?

Because you don't get any substantial rewards or benefits for recruiting other people. That's why it's a pyramid, retard.

Yes you do. You get more people to sell jpgs to, thereby increasing the "value" of the jpgs.

Since when can players sell ships?

your coma was not long enough

shitposting aside i do enjoy the occasional news of actual developments on the game. have they done literally anything in the last 6 months?

Since the beginning?

no, actually

>You get more people to sell jpgs to, thereby increasing the "value" of the jpgs

Attached: 1516375988591.png (768x752, 168K)

Show me how. I have never heard of this.

alright. well done roberts.

Nope go back to cryobay. Another 10 years should do it.

Attached: Birth1.jpg (968x407, 101K)

eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-08-inside-star-citizens-grey-market

Have fun with your pyramid selling.

You sound like you're trying suuuuper hard to stretch the definition of pyramid scheme just so you can call star citizen a pyramid scheme. The problem with stretching a definition that hard is that it makes it encompass so much that it's meaningless.

For example, your definition makes any game where you can trade items with other players a pyramid scheme.

In real games those are at least virtual products that you can use. Star Citizen is a scam and you are a mark.

Yes, we know it's a scam. Now tell me the pyramid part. Because it's called a "pyramid scheme" for a reason: it's a pyramid.

It's hilarious how obvious you heard the word "pyramid scheme" without even knowing the definition. Do a google image search for it, it will help you a lot.

By the time they release it you will be able to travel the starts yourself

You tried.

Attached: 1511745561128.png (1066x600, 217K)

t. Can't win argument so resorts to wojak

clever and original post my fellow redditor

does it have an ending yet?

Says the guy who didn't even know you could sell ships. I clearly laid out the pyramidal structure but you keep posting about how there is none.

I think you're still making shit up because I can't find anywhere on the star citizen page on how to trade ships.

dude there is a very basic definition of what a pyramid scheme is and star citizen is not one. Its still a scam just not the pyramid part

thats not what a pyramid scheme is