PUBG mobile

Just ordered this bluetooth controller for pubg mobile (and some other mobile games).

What y'all think?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

That looks awful. You could've at least bought something that resembles support proprietary gamepads

Attached: gs.jpg (500x500, 33K)

fuck off shill

how am i a shill. literally didnt even post the name of the controller or a link to buy it. take your meds you paranoid fuck

hehe... wee

I reckon you're a nerd

Looks like shit OP.
Also why are you investing in peripherals for fucking mobile games?

I understand this if you don't own a decent gaming pc or Xbox, but what's the point?

Its so much better on pc due to the gorillion different controls which will be awful on phone

>2 pubg mobile threads up
>subject of this thread is 'pubg mobile'
>didn't annouce which bluetooth controller you bought, but you did announce that you bought it for pubg mobile
>not a shill

dude that looks like shit and very uncomfortable to hold because its top heavy. looks like the phone will break off the little plastic handle holding it

I just use a console controller

I think that's great. Wanna suck my dick OP?

Maybe OP doesn't own a gaming pc and has a ps4 as a console.

PC retards become instantly triggered.

Stay mental, you pathetic wastrels.

>Also why are you investing in peripherals for fucking mobile games?
because who the fuck wants to use a touch screen

Attached: 1482657077237.png (239x211, 9K)

>playing vidya on screens for ants
you better be casting that shit on a tv or something

>Wee
Epic gay, OP, LMAO

Attached: 1187d396-d8a8-4f5e-999e-e23984b93a8c-jpg--English-bulldog-face-jpg.jpg (300x400, 22K)

I actually do own an xbox one s but i want to be able to play pubg on the go or play it curled up in my bed

Attached: 1483532103284.png (718x420, 15K)

>Wee
More like OP drinks his dad's pee!

based

>a mobile phone
>heavy

lmao you're twiggy nerd. Also that bracket works great you have no idea what you're talking about. Xbox/PS controllers have had thousands of dollars of research and playtesting that's why they're always superior format to any shitty made up controller.

Modern phones have 1440p screens, some even go up to 4K. Perfectly viable unless you have grandpa-tier eyesight.

I think the normal android gamepad would have been better because now your Gamesound will be worse and maybe you cannot plug in a headset or earphone

Who the fuck wants to play games on their phone? The latest battle royale fad is being ported to mobile so all the little kiddies can play it on their iphones - and it joins the ranks of other such hits as Candy Crush and Crossy Road.

If you'd rather invest your money into something that makes the experience of these shit games better, rather than just having the sense to play literally anything else, you should just neck yourself.

Attached: 12031238901234890123.png (220x307, 80K)

You could try not playing on a fucking phone in the first place.

It's impressive how you can be even more lowly than console peasants.

I want to buy 8bitdo for my phone. But then I remember that I don't play on my phone.

Buy an 8bitdo for your PC or the Analogue NT. I actually use their SNES30 Pro for my Switch.

that controller fankenstein abomination looks shit and ugly, while this controller looks aesthetic and resembles a nintendo switch, nuff said
i own bluetooth headphones so this will no be a problem for me
>who the fuck wants to play games of their phone
people like me who dont stay home all day and dont want to fork over 300$ for a switch and $60 for its 2 good games each. plus, i enjoy the old school rockstar games i can play like bully and the gta's

Attached: 1456900078776.gif (493x342, 480K)

If the thread was about PUBG itself would it be shilling also? Why don't you report these threads then?

who said anything about reporting?

just play it on Bluestacks ya plebs

I already have xbox 360, Wii U Pro, MadCatz Fight Pad and Saturn controller. I think I have enough of the bloody things. I was thinking about just buying one and throwing it into my carrying bag in case I want to play Downwell or Carmageddon with a controller.

>ask people what they think
>they don't like it
>argue with them

welcome to Sup Forums

>flat unergonomic switch joycon gimmick controller
>good

lmao opinion discarded

>gamesir

Attached: BS7FRDUP_400x400.jpeg.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>for pubg mobile
>What y'all think?
that you are literally retarded

eh why the fuck would you play pubg and even pubg on mobile? eh?

do you understand the meaning of portable you fucking retard?

these people never leave their basements, do you really expect them to know portability?

Attached: 1483217358616.png (400x400, 281K)