I play cowadoody games for the campaign

I play cowadoody games for the campaign

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

call of duty campaigns are unironically kino

Anyone that hates on CoD because "Ermgherd is the same everytime" needs to get his ass whooped

If you play any console shooter you are cancer.
If you play any arena shooter you are casual.

>I play CRAWLOFDOOTY for the Multiplayer

Attached: 541EC14C-2B74-48E9-B54F-7AE09919F1F4.jpg (1283x1468, 137K)

So Timesplitter is cancer you say ?
Dumbass

i tried playing cod 4's campaign and it was so just so linear and scripted it made half-life feel like open world.

I know several people irl who only play them for the campaign and I don't know they get into it.

>stealth sniper mission

Attached: 1471550471968.jpg (916x963, 531K)

The black ops 3 campaign was actually legitimately good

Just because it is linear doesn't mean it's bad
Also, scripting ensures you get a consistent experience, and is honestly cool
Comparing the game with HL is fucking stupid, in HL you're by yourself, so you must do shit alone, thus explaining the more "open" gameplay

Cancer detected
Unironically a shooter for 12 year olds

It was literally too intelligent

Attached: f93.png (680x598, 299K)

>has a patrician level ost
>huge variety, fun to play in splitscreen
>made by the lads that did goldeneye

Also I don't think a game where a girl has "SLUT" on her clothes qualifies as Teen rated, dipshit

All I remember is it was a favorite amongst the kids in primary school when it was released and I never saw an adult play it, other than modern soy boys

I do this but unironically.
The latest multiplayer I tried was MW3 but only for like 1 hour, compared to the 220 minutes it takes to complete a CoD campaign it's nothing.

Sounds like you're projecting mate, how'bout you leave your insecurities outta here and get your PS2 firin'?

Why did people like Call of Duty's multiplayer? I remember enjoying practically most every other PS3 online shooter more
>Battlefield
>Killzone
>Metal Gear Online
>Resistance
>Uncharted
All were more fun to jump in and play.

If you're that hellbent on being a little bitch, then go play Soynite, complaining about consoles just makes you an absolute dipshit

Nostalgia from Cod 4

Fast paced, easy to pick up, satisfying gunplay
BF's is too team oriented, and 4 was completly retarded, though 3 was very cool

This but unironically

I liked mw3 using the perk that made my flashbangs and explosives highlight enemies on the minimap so my teammates could kill them easily. Also like flying around with the Recon Drone and tagging people. I would have 6 kills and 20 assists at the end of the match and the highest score.

yeah that's pretty mature

M8 that's the opposite
Misogynistic cunts are the same elitist fuckwads that complained about MW2 and the mil shooters back in 09, they're the de-evolution of PCMR dunces that used their elitism as a mask for their own discriminatory beliefs

>playing multiplayer games on a platform where better hardware gives you an advantage

literally pay to win.

Black Ops campaign was great.

I play on PC and even then, the elitist attitude of PC "gamer" makes my wanna kick them in the fucking dick

>playing quake is for casuals
so this is the power of nu-Sup Forums...

whats splatoon

>play it safe

Mate, they mortgaged their houses, not what i call safe

Do you not occasionally watch action movies either?

just like any sane person.

Nothing wrong with that
Black hawk down, Matrix, Elysium, Hardcore Henry, John Wick

Yes, that's the point. Spend 5 - 8 hours in some CoD campaign is like watching an action movie. Nothing wrong with it.