Game of the year 2018 coming through

Game of the year 2018 coming through

Attached: Wayout.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2018/03/14/a-way-out-earnings-ea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genuinely had fun playing this. Only problem is it has no replay value at all.

Pretty much, but I think that's why it's not a full priced game. Could foresee some fun shock factor for friends unaware of the twist and watching their reactions though.

The final act was genuinely shocking and emotional for us

I could see why the director was marketing the game through sheer confidence though. You cant really describe whats good about the game without spoiling it.

It's fucking garbage.

Care to back up your opinion?

Another cinematic snorefest, can't wait.

Attached: snooze.jpg (650x433, 32K)

I got this and haven't completed it yet. Going by the replies so far, I think I should probably get out of here.

Oh look, it's someone who's never played the game

>no replay value
>lasts for 5 hours meaning you can beat it in a single day
how much was this game again?

Attached: 1509738733246.png (227x324, 123K)

look at the fucking nose on that juden
dont gib shekels to the devs

Attached: echk.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

it's literally playing a cutscene, so cinematic is more than proper term to depict the """game""".

30 burger bucks

>When Reddit tries too hard

>don't have modern console/strong enough PC to play this
>it doesn't matter since I don't have friends to play with anyway

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

You're literally wrong

5 hour long QTE, with zero challenge. It's more of a challenge to fail than to succeed.
I had fun though

Okay, that doesnt sound AS bad.
If it was 60 bucks or so, that would've been inexcusable

So all of those moments where you weren't doing a qte didn't happen? The shooting stages, the driving stages, and the stealth sections don't exist?

please. this game looks and plays like shit. stop supporting EA you fucking drones

Is it true that you can play with a friend even if you just have one copy?

adding the word "literally" to your sentence doesn't make it any more right.
It's a 5 hour long quick time event cutscene ""game"".

Dumbass
vg247.com/2018/03/14/a-way-out-earnings-ea/

>adding the word "literally" to your sentence doesn't make it any more right
>Adds the word literally to make himself sound more right

The difference being that my message includes what the game "literally" is.
You just cry like a little baby "NOOOO IT LITERALLY ISNT, MOOOOOM", autistic screeching is not an argument.

cool so he knows his game is going to sell like shit

But you're literally wrong though

Correction: 4.5 hour long QTE, 30 minutes of poorly designed action sequences. You can literally run through the stealth. Try it.
The driving is braindead, and controls awfully. And the shooting sections offer the most challenge in the game, because the gunplay is shit.
That being said, I'm gonna play through it again today for the achievements and the Vincent ending.

Just because you're shit at the game doesn't mean the game is shit

I never said the game was shit, I just honestly described it. If that sounds like shit to you, that's on you.

i watched like 30 mins of a playthrough, the writing seems really bad that or the voice acting can’t tell, but cool concept and aesthetic

>game

>low quality uncharted with coop elements
>good
your game is gonna disappear as fast as it appeared out of nowhere
kinda sad that newfags will always take the bait and bump an obvious shill thread
saged

Attached: 1481660927830.jpg (523x476, 45K)

Old Sup Forums would've loved this game, but this is reddit Sup Forums now

I was in tears when it happened.

15 bucks actually because when you buy it you get two keys, one for you and your friend

Also why wouldn't you support based Oscar man

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 28K)

Mario & Luigi skin/voiceover mod when?

anyone associated with the doritos pope is a scumbag for the industry
you don't get involved with the normie pandering corporation shill stuff when you're a dev.

yes the person that buys it has to host the session though. Other person downloads the free trial and joins the lobby

the fuck happened to Drake's face?

yes

Wrong, Sup Forums would've never liked a game that puts emphasis on cinematics and QTEs + requires friends to play

>when you buy it you get two keys, one for you and your friend
that's fucking awesome

Don't make this thread again until a torrent is up.

Attached: 1415357331887.png (476x477, 256K)

I expected more of it to take place in the prison desu

to me the game felt like your standard cinematic trash except this time with co-op
like the only difference between this and your standard telltale game is that this has co-op when you are making your false choices and quick time events
I was kinda bored throughout the whole thing the only thing resembling proper gameplay was the end of the game when it turned into an action game and the finale which my friend was pissed off at me about because I called that the dude was a cop in like the first 10 minutes of seeing him

Because fuck storytelling and anything that requires hand eye coordination

That's not KH3

>still no crack

>gay emo weeb shit

Attached: 4546463525.jpg (978x978, 297K)

God I saw that ending coming a mile a way. Fuck I even joked about it when I saw the trailer. Why is Army of Two of all games the only game that can have two grown men stop acting like retards for 5 seconds and not kill each other

lmao never, square will fuck it again

Storytelling =/= cinematic cutscenes
QTEs =/= gameplay

anyone tried finishing the game then refunding it?

>Random equal and slant signs

You and your friend can't come up with $15 a piece? Get a fucking job.

>actually like what I see from trailers
>mfw I have no friends to play this with so I can't play it at all

I'll play with you user

Is it good enough for online coop or is split the only option?

Online and Local

>"""game"""

yea but does playing it online ruin the experience? It's been advertised as a mainly local coop game.

Nope

People shit on games like TLOU because they are "movies" meanwhile this shit is ten times worse but just because it's muh based dev it gets a pass.

even my friend with naruto tier taste said that this is pretty trashy

That means it's good, you can't trust a shounen apologist's opinion.

Finished it with my friend and we both agreed it was Meh. You can only play Leo once for the twist but the rest of the time you'll be playing as Vincent cause you know you are a cop undercover and even then it only works if your friend is Leo and has never played a way out before so that limits the replayability.
6/10, terrible shooting mechanics

Actual spoilers about the ending, but I have a question.

In Vincent's ending, why did Vincent shoot Leo instead of arresting him? Leo was unarmed and wounded badly, so he wasn't really a threath to Vincent anymore. What kind of shitty cop was Vincent that he just shot him? He even said multiple times that he didn't want to kill him, yet he did.

Dude the game is made by the man whose older brother voices Leo, the ending doesn't matter

Shawshank lawsuit when? A real B movie feel.

My opinion? He took pity on Leo and knew that sending him back to jail would be far worse than just killing him

it's a shit game and there are multiple plot holes

>at most get 7.5 years
You seem to forget all the other laws you broke along the way. The many many laws.

The game is made for people who can't play games, it's an interactive movie.

But it's ok when Vincent does it because he has a badge

Deleted because not spoilered.
That's bullshit though.
Leo would at most get 7.5 years, they'd maybe even cut it because he helped Vincent. Killing him means taking a son's father away forever.

In fiction it is, that's the magical power of being an undercover cop. You can even kill a man to keep your cover. You know, shit you're not physically allowed to do as an undercover cop in real life.

he isn't wrong but it doesn't make game automatically bad, i like to play cinematic games (on youtube/twitch) from time to time, as a break from hardcore pvp/pve games like r6 siege/warframe/fortnite

No lol the fucking Josef just wanted to make forced "emotional" ending, i've seen several streams of ending, people do not want to do it, but fucking Oscars guy forces them

I'm not stating the REAL reason for the forced ending, man. I'm giving my opinion on why I think the characters that were set up for me in a story acted the way that they did with evidence provided for me with their previous characterisation.

The only memorable moments in this game are references

>Hey Leo, I know I basically baited you into breaking out of prison and into helping me take out a big crime boss, but I'm still gonna flip on you and try to arrest you

>Getting a hardon for memes

>But it's ok when Sup Forums does it

Oh hi there pc player, so now you understand how cinematic games like the last of us and uncharted feels.

Dont get me wrong game is good, but lets not lie and say its any different than other cinematic games.

No. Not even then.

Then why do we do it?

>we
Speak for yourself

>EA

Doubtful.

Sup Forums is one person