wowhead.com/news=282946/blood-elf-customization-golden-eyes-and-three-new-faces

WE LIGHTFORGED ELVES NOW

Attached: 716709.jpg (2455x1418, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rlPMan2HGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RR9mbBo2prc
lorelol.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer green eyes. Golden eyes with blonde hair looks dumb.

The game is so stale it is now a fossil.

Stop, plz. If most of you faggots quit, we'd get a fucking sequel.

I wish Blizzard cared about lore like I do.
As a Blood Elf - warlock I wonder what societal changes will take place effecting us.

I mean in canon the green Fel crystals are gone now.
I know the guards used to comment how they respect warlocks in Silvermoon.

Also I'd like confirmation on the Sunwell.
Some sources claim it is a now a fountain of pure light.
Others claim it's both light and arcane.
I really hope it's both light and arcane. The Blood Elves would be far more boring to me if they stop being focused on being the best mages in Azeroth.
The city built using magic is beautiful, the brooms are cool, the flying buildings are cool.
But all that will be changed if they switch to using the light mainly.

Attached: cersei_lannister__repaint__by_mattolsonart-d991ln2.png (800x1268, 1.12M)

The Sunwell is an arcane font of power that was cleansed by a naaru from the unholy and fel corruption inflicted on it by arthas and kael.

I wish Blizzard were capable of reigniting my desire for WoW, but it just doesn't happen anymore.

I wish they'd take the Warcraft universe somewhere new.

BUT SHE HAS A NEW HAT

The mythic antorus priest set is pretty great.

>get infused with light energy
>end up looking more demonic than before
What did they mean by this?

It's been canon confirmed to be changed.
For sure it now radiates light but the arcane part is no longer for sure.

>WOW lore

Attached: 1471725154936.png (500x375, 257K)

this xpac is about leveling up reskinned races

t-thanks Blizzard

Blizzard only wants you to buy the instant 110.

Orcs can become warlocks in spite of being rused massively by the Burning Legion. Humans can, too, despite the repeated attempts by the Legion to take over their planet. It's never explored too deeply, other than that they're generally mistrusted folk. The same will likely to apply to BEs, but there's always the angle of "understanding the enemy" and the shortcurt to more powerrr, which the snooty blood elves enjoy.

Sunwell is an arcane power source purified by Light, and supposedly Blood Knights channel Light from it, so I always assumed it's both.

Why would they make heritage armor a thing in that case?

>Implying leveling to 110 is too time consuming

Heirlooms are still handy after the nerf and everything beyond Pandaria is easy thanks to additional objectives.

Attached: mercy.png (667x667, 342K)

BE getting the sunwell back is the worst thing I think Blizzard could have ever done.

>golden eyed blood elves
Hmmm

Attached: ne golden eyes.jpg (960x600, 132K)

It's dumb af. Blood elf lore during BC was on point.

Lightforged Blood elf confirmed for new allied race

Alliance high elf will never be a thing :)

Who cares when we got based voidelves.
*teleports behind you*
Shhh...nothing personnell

At least the elves somewhat worked with the Horde when they were mana addicts enslaving the light. The current form of belfs makes no sense with the horde.

And Nightborne are just what TBC belfs were

So was that post about Liadrin dying fake

Why wouldn't they? They got the warrior class for a reason

>Horde
>Tribals, Beastmen, outcasts
>HURR HOITY TOITY ELVES
>AND WE REMOVED THE ONE ASPECT ABOUT THEM THAT MADE THEM OUTCASTS LEL

Its so obvious they belong in the alliance they dont fit with the horde at all

They make sense with the Horde when you consider there's only two choices, Jaina is an alliance character and important blood elves like Rommath hate the alliance and Jaina.

I actually somewhat like the lore they've been trying to push in Legion of the Horde being a confederation of nation states and that maintaining their self-determination and ability to retain their cultural folkways is the major reason the Nightborne were drawn to the Horde.

Not that it really works after 14 years of hurr durr Horde, but if they're going to retcon shit anyway then the new lore should at least be interesting.

Modern Blizz makes tons of terrible lore decisions. Why does this one surprise you?

>that image

Damn, Lightforged Night Elves confirmed for new Allied Race. Can Blizzard get any lazier?

Attached: Lightforged Orc (DO NOT STEAL).jpg (317x300, 26K)

They did that alongside horde warriors

This is such a fucking rare opinion that is entirely on point on why Blood Elves fucking suck now.

BC Blood Elves were interesting and flavorful; fixing the Sunwell killed Blood Elves as a faction within the course of a single expansion.

They get it at the end of BC

Attached: asd.png (600x592, 358K)

They should give them Kael'thas back. Give the Horde someone that can actually face Jaina.

You're full of shit, Blizzard would never do something THAT retarded back then. It was only like six years ago they gave up on the lore.

>Its so obvious they belong in the alliance they dont fit with the horde at all

Of course they do.
But the Horde numbers were so fucking low in vanilla that they needed to do something to boost player numbers for them.

Elves on The Horde is and always has been a mistake.
And do you know what else was a mistake? Adding even more elves.

The faction war needs to end and the factions obliterated.

If you're not being sarcastic it was given back to them when you beat Kiljaeden the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rlPMan2HGQ

Blizzard, hire me.

Attached: 1518191969817.png (349x499, 314K)

The lore can be bent to fit anything, hell Naaru are going around light corrupting shit and whats his face is supposedly a one thousand year old human

Elves dont fit with the the culture, art or motiff of the horde at all

He is right tho. Liadrin even knelt to that Naaru at Shattrath

That happened in the current expansion you fucking retard. BC happened over a decade ago now, the current one is called Legion.

I like how Jaina needed to fuck off for two entire expansions because her very presence and her newfound power boost and Horde hate boner would have been too much for The Horde to handle as they existed at those points.

Attached: 1403742267673.jpg (676x485, 365K)

>Naaru are going around light corrupting shit

One Naaru attempted to "light corrupt" one edgy retard on Fel steroids to make him more powerful so he can fight the Legion better. You're saying it like this is a common occurrence.

Rubbing butter on elves would be a pretty comfy job.

Lies! BC ended with the black temple.

Dont forget the fucking dreadlord. And common occurrence or not is irrelevant it still happened.

Lol, what a fucking retard.

>armor is still just a texture plastered over the body with shoulder pads.
Cmon blizzard. Fix your shit.

Attached: 1501377901184.jpg (568x720, 70K)

>Alliance gets void raped elves
>Horde gets elves of pure light

Attached: 1510678766062.jpg (469x453, 63K)

WE SUN ELVES NOW*

Horde needs a void race,
who are they getting. Comeon void Draenai.

The Dreadlord infused himself with the light willingly as far as I'm aware, as did all the Lightforged Draenei. I wouldn't call that corruption as there's no negative aspect to it and the Naaru had full consent.

According to the lore elves with golden eyes bear great druidic potential according to NE society. What did Blizzard mean by this?

I genuinely don't understand how in 14 years there are still people that can't fucking understand that every single element of WoW's story is slaved to gameplay consideration.
If WoW's story were written as an actual story, and not just a vehicle to progress the gameplay, there would be 7 different playable factions, world peace, and the PC would have been dragged in front of a tribunal and had their heads cut off for the type of war crimes normally associated with high-ranking Nazi Officers.

Attached: 1514249505089.png (445x302, 20K)

Only that specific type of Golden eyes which are a natural occurance. Gold eyes from the Sunwell aren't natural.

>I wouldn't call that corruption
Unrelenting loyalty is fine to you? Obviously the light is not comparable to the void in terms of evil doings but they can still do some sneaky shit

WHY STILL NO BLUE EYES FUCK YOU I WANT MY WC3 HIGH ELF BATTLEPRIEST

It's amber not golden, and it's only a nelf/highborne thing. Those golden eyes come from light infusion.

I'd like it too, but the way it is is probably the bast to avoid clipping.

They chose to be loyal out of their own free will. Illidan is the only example I know of where the Light was forced upon them without consent, and the Naaru who tried that is dead.

Say no more, senpai...High elf battlepriest reporting in.

Attached: high elf.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>drink from the Light-powered Sunwell
>wonder why Paladin Elves have gold eyes and worship Naarus and Human Paladin cock

>People literally thinking it wont just be changable at a barber and think it's an entirely new race.

Brain damage is real. These anti wow threads get stale with so much bullshit parroted

Nintendo Switch version of WoW is looking good

gay

Inb4 someone pretends that Lightforged Draenei are just an eye color change too

>imagine paying $60 for a new race
haha absolute state of retail shitters. they'll ignore this post because they know it's true.

>they chose to get corrupted out of their own free will lmao
Yeah and you only get corrupted by the old gods if you fall for their tricks, your point?

>new race
More like reskin amirite?

You mean like when I paid $53 for an extra race and a month of time in 2006 when BC came out?

What new race costs $60?

>and the PC would have been dragged in front of a tribunal and had their heads cut off for the type of war crimes normally associated with high-ranking Nazi Officers.

That would be a bad idea, considering the player characters would just band together in one massive guild of professional murderers and god slayers and just start taking over cities left and right.

You mean pay 100 gold to change my eyes?

>added a yellow eye colour
>people get exited
fucking hell this game is trash, its not hard to add a different colour and people make out like its some new innovative thing blizzard have done, they could do so much more but they are lazy fucking jews

People are excited about the new customization options, which we are getting a lot in BfA. What's the matter?

I've seen exactly zero posts of that anywhere and dozens of posts complaining about all those posts that don't exist.

>caring about eye colours
>not caring about Mark fucking Addy voicing Daelin

youtube.com/watch?v=RR9mbBo2prc

>HE STILL FUCKING PLAYS WORLD OF WARCRAFT

ARGHHHHH

yeah that worked out great for Guild Wars 2 didn't it.

I think his point is that recolored races are one of the main selling points of this expansion.

I'm pretty sure half of these people aren't even playing the game. They just get enraged at how Blizzard keeps shitting on the game.
Like me

Why would anyone get mad about it? The original developers are long gone. It's not the same product.

based as fuck, horde eternally BTFO

Attached: 1517315349353.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Literally old gods whispers

CAREFUL, JAINA, CAREFUL

I'd argue that the main draw for the last... 4 expansions in a row has been that if you don't buy them you basically can't play the game anymore.

to throw a bone to those not willing to pay for one

>Blizzard would never do something THAT retarded back then
lorelol.ytmnd.com/

>Stop, plz. If most of you faggots quit, we'd get a fucking sequel.

Nah, we'd get an Arena-eSports-PvP-With-RP-Elements-Loot-Box-Based-Shit-Fest to replace it.

The Naaru and the legion are remarkably similar.

>Illidan was right.

jesus christ, you actually believe this? TBC was the big lore rape expansion, dude

>I know the guards used to comment how they respect warlocks in Silvermoon.
This has never been a thing.
>Others claim it's both light and arcane.
Liadrin says as much.

Look at me
We the high elves now

I wish they'd kept the BE stealing power from a shackled Naaru, I don't get why they want the horde to be good guys constantly

Honestly blood paladins were kinda neat with their own seal and shit.

>ywn live in a world where the Blood Knights still used Mu'ru for power
>ywn live in a world where Kael'thas was faction leader for the Blood Elves
>ywn live in a world where Kael becomes Warchief instead of Sylvanas

Wrong