Tfw 2004-2007 gamespot will never happen again

>tfw 2004-2007 gamespot will never happen again

Even Giant Bomb is going downhill now. Anyone else notice?

Attached: gerst9zn.jpg (327x250, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHaRhuzZMWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Giant bomb west is fine, they have kept with the times well. We don't speak of the other place.

>is going downhill now.
What do you mean? The days after Ryan died were unbearable. Getting that jewrat Klepek and that ugly cunt Alex on board were when you should have left that website and never looked back.

giant bomb is the worst

giant bomb died when Ryan died.

video game journalism cannot "go downhill"

I remember I dropped GB shortly after Patrick started. The faggot with the curly hair?

t. Generation Z

Everything has a beginning and a end. Cherish the best from a beloved thing and it lasts forever.

If you think about it that is what humanity is little mini eras that start and leave as soon as they come.

Check out this brainlet

I think he's implying it's already as low as it can get.

>new quick look
>here that annoying female
>close video

There was a time when it was the only way to get video game news and it was genuinely good, but if you don't remember a time before the internet became widespread you won't be aware of it

No shit that's why their views are down. They got so bad people unionically like the gametrailers staff now.

this. I still enjoy quicklooks were it's just jeff or brad, but the beastcast and end of year stuff has been awful the last couple of years.

what is the new gamebombru wordpress?

Abby was such a bad hire. It’s painfully obvious that she see’s herself as too good for games, doesn’t know or care about anything she’s talking about, and sees GB as a stepping stone for some comedy career that she falsly things is coming to her.

>video game """""""""""""journalism"""""""""""""

o i am laffin

It was a comfy time indeed. Watching those live On the Spot shows every week in my time zone at like midnight was worth it. They used to do all the big live shows at E3 and TGS too, which was really the only way to watch the conferences. Site used to go down during those periods.

At least our boyz at Mega64 are still going strong

Attached: 11570D3B-807D-4655-9F81-C07E139FDA72.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>going strong

I checked their youtube channel recently and it was practically dead

>New video 4 days ago
>Dead

be honest, do you guys still go to "gaming" sites other than Sup Forums? i cant recall the last time i went to those major sites or giantbomb

GB West is almost perfect. Ryan should never have died.

Attached: 1502550620357.jpg (680x520, 57K)

No, those gaming sites are now filled with shit I don't care about. GameSpot starts posting about TV shows (Game of Thrones) and IGN has always been terrible. I do like to watch some Giant Bomb but only through their YouTube since it's something I can quickly switch to on console.

Also there's hardly any activity on their forums anymore since everybody just uses Twitter and YouTube now. I once had 20k posts on GameSpot.

>Gt is dead
>1up is dead
>rev and xplay forums are dead
> gamebattles is dead
>psm is dead
>oxm is dead

Long but not forgotten. The rest are shells of there former selves.

Giant Bomb was never good.

Aren't PSM and OXM basically PlayStation Access and Inside Xbox now?

Remember that non-vidya threads like this get deleted if enough people report. Fuck off.

Attached: 1515536680222.png (908x900, 1.11M)

Jeff isn't like those shit YouTube celebs. Gaming websites are about video games. GameSpot and Giant Bomb are pretty synonymous with gaming.

I still like Giant Bomb

>8.8

>(((Gertsmann)))
found your problem
no one likes these fake journalists, people just had no other choice before

im glad to see them go
they never lived up to the era of gaming magazines
fuck them

Hotspot, the early Bombcast years and GFW Radio were god tier podcasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHaRhuzZMWo

At least their Youtube comments are not being censored...

Being a moron is a crime user, so watch out. At least learn what e-celeb and "game journalists" are. Both are different and easy to distinguish, but we know people with small amount of knowledge or IQ like you have hard time with those threads.

Anyone want some links?