Dragon Ball FighterZ

This is your next DLC character

Say something nice about him

Attached: chadroid 17.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4JDdB5fQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=8yjUMAqdeD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like his shirt :)

Right after base Goku and Vegeta

Does he get a wild life assist?

can't wait for barrier fireworks

>do fucking nothing for years
>become as strong as a super saiyan god
Bravo!

He gets a boat assist.

>train 24/7
>still job to shit like frieza's goons
Bravo!

Androids can't increase their power level. That is canon. Their powerlevel is always the same. To compensate such handicap androids never run out of ki/energy.

17 becoming as strong as gods is fanfic level of bullshit.
People say GT is pablo's first fanfiction. Super it's just as bad if not worst.
At least GT had a proper ending.

is it finally over? what happened? surely it wasn't some predictable gay shit like restoring all the deleted universes right?

Android 17 killed everyone

>You will never have a friendship like Goku and Frieza
Fuck bros...

That's exactly what happens.

>hehehhhhh I spoiled them again ;^)
Fuck off back to Sup Forums and fucking STAY IN THERE.

Did you seriously expect Super to have the balls to go that dark with its story? They couldn't even kill important characters in DBZ let alone have an ending where entire universes and popular characters died. In super no less, the most pc dragon ball series ever.

Seriously, compared to dragon ball, dragon ball z and even gt, super is so tamed regarding its violence and darker themes.

Dude is going to be awesome to use in Fighterz. They better retool his moveset

Attached: 1521049442239.gif (260x296, 284K)

This happened

Attached: Jiren vs Goku and Freeza.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Freiza won and wished that Goku didn't leave planet Vegeta but this made Bardock turn super Saiyan instead of just letting himself die.

why was this episodes fight so much better than the complete ultra instinct episode?

Yeah, 17s strength makes no sense. He started off as strong as Frieza sure but you can't work out to make your mechanical parts stronger, the only way he should be able to improve is if he somehow made his human strength surpass his mechanical parts and that isn't happening.

Because this episode was finally killing off a character from the tourney so they could go all out.
Genuinely was a sick ep desu.

where's vegeta? why is frieza cucking him? why is 17 just sitting there? what happened to goku blanco?

What happened to Japs? I can't make sense of what the fuck even happened in this webm. Did Japanese sense of choreography die in the last decade?

watch the fucking episode

Reminder that 17 grinded like a JRPG character by killing boars all day.

>Friendship ended with Vegeta
>Now Frieza is my best friend.

>that title

Attached: 1445609783386.jpg (600x599, 54K)

nah I'm good forget I asked

It was. 17 revived all the universes, and Beerus granted Frieza a new life.

Wasn't his job to protect the animals?

DBS is pretty shit and that's rude you'd tell someone to waste their time like that

Okay just watch the clip instead
youtube.com/watch?v=B4JDdB5fQn8

>Frieza gets revives by Whis because apparently angels can do that now

Get ready for another Frieza movie where he turns platinum

is super the actual ending of the show or there's another one coming?

There's a movie coming in December that continues the storyline.

And then this
youtube.com/watch?v=8yjUMAqdeD0

I'm pretty sure angels can do anything, they just don't because they're only in it for the laffs.

Androids have unlimited energy. They can't use all of it at once because it'll destroy their human body. That's why 16 was said to be stronger than 17 and 18. I guess he trained his body to withstand more energy at once.

he's a cuck

kami could do that as well, but they don't advertise it

The dragon balls were actually made with kami powers in mind, not above him

>Androids can't increase their power level
you retarded bro

>if LITERALLY any character won and got the super dragon balls- the outcome of the wise would have been the same
Jiren should have won and made the wish to restore the universes, at least it would have been a shitty ending with an okay twist, rather than just a shitty ending.

Attached: 1363274028163.jpg (811x680, 97K)

I dislike him because he became a self-insert.

What about the afterlife? Isn't Freeza soul out of Whiz and Beerus jurisdiction? They can just do whatever anywhere? They now out rank kais and the people running heaven and hell?

How the fuck can they possibly justify 17 not being a main cast member from now on? If he, Goku and Vegeta arent the main trio in the next anime series it'll make no sense

>people actually still playing Super Dash Fighter Z

Color me surprised.

>I dislike him because he became a self-insert

Attached: 74d6b517d8c28d8ac92319dbfb448c4a6524818c592f0c678384cf8cbe1ebd02.jpg (625x468, 69K)

> Jiren should have won and made the wish to restore the universes
nope, jiren wanted a selfish wish

did freiza unlock ultra instinct though?

17 was main character enough when he stuck up those poachers to give Goku energy.
He didn't need to become any more main than that imo.

What? This isn't something new, the angels outrank EVERYTHING except Zeno

Uh yeah, Beerus and Whis has always outranked them. Fuck, Whis outranks everything except Zeno and Grande Padre I have no clue why anyone is suprised that Whis can bring Frieza back to life

no he unlocked friendship

Ultra instinct is irrelevant now, did you not see the epilogue? It won't be a form they use anymore

>Frieza strong enough to beat Jiren now
>SS Goku Strong enough to beat Jiren now

Attached: 0817749.gif (500x278, 1.95M)

If all the universes were restored, does that mean the other universes that were destroyed by Zeno before the tournament are also back?

say what you will about dragon ball super, this last fight was fucking awesome.

>Frieza beat a main villain before Vegeta
>Android 17 wished back Cabba before Vegeta

Attached: 1498403422051.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>he unlocked friendship
he said in the episode that he went back to being bad and goku said he will stop them

This is just the first step lads, the first step to Goku x Frieza becoming a Batman x Joker analog, before you know it, Frieza's going to start talking about how he actually loves Goku and exists only to make him stronger.
It only goes downhill from here.

DUDE THE POWER OF TRUST LMAO

Possibly. They don't say.

>i didnt watch the episode the post

Attached: 1505697261047.gif (267x199, 176K)

will goku rape frieza then?

Fucking stupid. Why is king kai in there? This one of the things i hate about dragon ball that went full fever rage with super.
how they keep "killing" characters by introducing new, more powerful entities that turn old ones irrelevant. Just fucking replace memorable characters, kill the old.

Gotta sell those dokkan cards and dlc for the games right?

they're just gonna go back to the status quo and say he's off with his family traveling the world.
goku didn't even unlock it, seems like it was a toriyama get out of jail free card and now that he's out it's gone till he writes himself into a corner again.

He's the Prince of Jobbers for a reason you know.

What makes you think dragon ball represents the entirety of japanese media

King Kais job is completely different from Whis.

Which arc was worse RoF or ToP? I thought ToP would pull through but that ending really cemented it's shittyness.

Attached: blue.png (640x480, 200K)

Name one thing from Japan that isn't Dragon Ball.

Jackie Chan

Nah, he'll just become a full blown good guy like the Androids and Buu. I guess Cell will forever be the one major villain who never gets redeemed.

Spider-man

Goku is now a jobber too.
Gohan, Vegeta and now Goku.

Jackie Chan

Android boipucci

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-163313.jpg (645x857, 261K)

He didn't beat Jiren. Goku and Freeza thrown themselves out of the arena taking Jiren with them.

No. 17 was the only left over it.

>Bardock dies hoping his son will kill Frieza once and for all
>Goku ends up befriending Frieza as well as letting him do whatever as long he doesnt bother Goku and co.

Attached: kekarot.gif (239x200, 438K)

This series ended when Goku killed Buu.

Pretty much that. Freeza can go on a killing spree and goku will turn a blind eye. I hope they don't bring back freeza. You know they will jus make freeza another friendly rival to goku, castrating him to be goku's bitch, always weaker and never a threat.

Just like what happen with piccolo, vegeta and buu

>letting him do whatever as long he doesnt bother Goku and co.
this bugs me more than anything else, they're just gonna let frieza go and get up to his old shit because frieza helped them in the tournament. they probably just condemned a bunch of people to death and oppression but it's fine since it doesn't affect earth.

>Cell will never get to redeem himself and live a happy life railing 17's boy vagina daily

Not only that, but Bardock in the past is the reason Vegeta blew up.

Just wait for RoF2 in Dragonball Super Duper

series should've ended when majin vegeta did it

Agreed

I hope he comes with Cooler

Attached: 67320530_p6_master1200.jpg (600x870, 143K)

>generic shonen friendship ending
T-Thanks Toei

>Androids can’t increase their power level
Nice headcanon. This is pathetic.

uncrop pls

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (279x151, 21K)

17 actually has muscles, I'm shocked.

Being wiped out from existence doesn't seem as bad as living a life of torture under Frieza's reign. Freezy is the kind of guy to kill your children, shoot holes in your body, and tell you to get back to work in the toxic mines that are slowly burning your body from the inside out

>expecting something deep out of a kids show

Honestly, despite his Frieza force restoration at the end, and it being Frieza, I think the take away from this we're supposed to get is that he's slowly changing. It's repeatedly stated Goku has that effect on people. I think Frieza just wants to fight again. He's still gonna be evil, but more towards anti-hero. Frieza's just got die hard habits

>UI already erased
>Vegeta's SSB2 is unknown still

They explicitly said it's not fine and that Goku will stop him.

1. The androids are cyborgs and enhanced humans.

2. Gero took to literal who humans and increased their base powerlevel to above that of a Super Saiyan that beat Frieza.

3. That human then kept active.

The scale of Krillin when you first meet him to Krillin in Cell Saga. Now apply that to 17.

People just didn't like that he's getting his due.

I think I understand how it works
>King Yemma answers to King Kai
>King Kai is part of the NEWS kai's
>who answer to the Grand Kai that rules above all 4 Kai's
>above him is the Supreme Kai(s) of NEWS (NEWS being North East West South one for each quadrant) as well as the Supreme Kai of Time
>above them is the Grand Supreme Kai
>above them is the Gods of Destruction to whom they are life-linked, if a Supreme Kai dies then so to does the God of Destruction
>above Gods of Destruction are the attendants (Whis and his sister for example) who are angels that attend to the Gods of Destruction
>above them is the Grand Priest (also Whis's father)
>above him is Zeno who is the King of All

fuck freiza
best boy cell series when