Why couldn't Nintendo stop PS4?

Why couldn't Nintendo stop PS4?

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-081100.jpg (1081x913, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/why-terrorists-love-playstation-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. PS4 has exclusives and new game releases every month
2. It's cheaper
3. Huge install base
4. European sales
5. It's not made by Nintendo

Muslim immigrants inflate PS4 sales.

No one cares bout that nintendo. I mean, cmon, switch? what a dumb ass name.

It's all about that ps quadruple, baby.

More like the Nintendo Shitch!

Nintendo has performed worse than competitors in europe since the Master System.

>VGChartz

Attached: tumblr_o2zpspDfW31rnpoqbo1_500.jpg (500x281, 11K)

Only if you ignore the Wii and all Nintendo handhelds.

Nintendo's target audience (children) aren't interested in playing games on something weaker than their smartphone

based

Europeans prefer a nice sleek black system over childs toy

Wii was lighting in bottle and the handheld market has always been Nintendo dominated.

Because you posted fake european numbers straight out of vgchartz.

Switch has no games therefore no sales.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-073459.jpg (1387x1439, 657K)

No games + the games it has are ungodly expensive + the console itself is ungodly expensive

>No games + the games it has are ungodly expensive
This statement is a double negative.

Thanks captain obvious

Vgchartz is fake, but it's true that the Switch is pretty dead in most Euro countries. In my country it's currently No. 7 in the best selling charts, below a bunch of PS4 and Xbone SKUs. Only France really likes it.

How did the PS4 and X1 sell then

>Amerisoys

Attached: 1452704211678.png (592x492, 60K)

This. PS4 systems are used for terrorism.
politico.eu/article/why-terrorists-love-playstation-4/

Attached: playstation-ad-arabic-eu-1.jpg (640x371, 99K)

Games

Switch has been setting records in pretty much every European market.

didn't bin laden had a STEAM account?

Third party support.

Nintendo still doesn't get it.
You can't release a thing with less power than a fisher price tablet and expect third party support.

Only this column matters. I appreciate the Japanese taste. They are not mongols that play FPS and Rockstar games. They learn calligraphy from like 3 years old. Japan is the superior Nation when it comes to art or any sort of media.

>B-But Skyrim and Crisis have better resolution fps

Really moron???
The art style matters. You people are not REAL gamers.

Attached: yyyy.jpg (1081x913, 345K)

>vita continues to sell less and less

Nintendo wins again.

The Switch is called a hybrid gaming device. In Japan, it sells exclusively because people can take it on the train. It's a handheld. You can spin it any way you like. Nintendo stopped caring about the home console market the second the Wii U dropped. It was the last one they'll ever make specifically for home gaming. Point me in the direction of a PS4 or Xbone that can fit in your pocket or has a touch screen as a part of its original design. You can't because they're glorified blue ray players.
It's super impressive that the PS4 outsold the Xbone. What with all those quality Xbox games coming out these days.. oh wait.

Attached: nintendo wins again.png (313x236, 9K)

Consoles have been dead in Japan for some decade now. Jap third-parties still prefer Playstation over Nintendo. They still remember how they got fucked over big time by Wii.

How's 8th grade going

Just wait for pokemon

>293 XBONES

Attached: laugh_21.gif (240x291, 568K)

I have both. The PS4 is just better.

what the fuck? people are buying the xbox 1? why?

>direct rumored for wensday

It's almost here. We're about to see the Switch go from 14 million to 30-40 million.

>Why couldn't Nintendo stop PS4?

The Switch doesn't have to stop the PS4. The Switch is already the fastest selling console of ALL TIME. It annihilated what the PS4 achieved first year sales.

Let's see the mental gymnastics to retcon this fact.

Attached: Nintendo_won.png (1920x787, 262K)

wednesday

NONONONONONONONONONO DELETE!

Nintendo is irrelevant in Eastern Europe.

Would the world be better if Europe was nuked?

Eastern Europe, is irrelevant period.

>In the U.S.

>If it's not outselling the juggernaut that is the PS4 every single week based on this site that makes up numbers then people aren't interested

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

I like how each region has a different best-selling console.

>2nd largest video game market doesn't count

>People unirionically still believe vgchartz is even close to actual numbers

Attached: vgchartz in a nutshell.png (2478x904, 1007K)

>In the U.S

And Japan.

Guess neither of those count though

Attached: Screenshot_2017-07-19-22-39-36.png (1080x1920, 306K)

Don't forget that nobody but the UK release sales numbers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AMERICAN DOESN'T COUNT!

So irrelevant Sony released PS3 with some EE languages and they continue to localize their games.

>Europeans prefer a nice sleek black dick over childs toy

FTFY

OP fucking annihilated

>fasting selling console of all time any country
>hurr it doesn't count

You're retarded. Literally, every company with the exception of Sony that produces games/consoles has seen better sales year over year in NA than in Europe. You retard literally have shit taste. Like fucking 10 years ago the highest selling game in EU was a fucking 'dance' game. You fuckwits are in large responsible for the fucking dance game genre still existing. Dancing in your mum and dads home alone. 63% of all sales of fucking Just Dance are EU.

>Console
The Switch is doing great regardless but it's fucking stupid to keep comparing its sales to other consoles rather than Nintendo handhelds, in which case it wouldn't be the fastest selling. If you lump the Switch together with all the other Nintendo consoles as if there isn't a pretty fucking significant difference this time, you're kind of stupid.

Sold less than 3DS first 10 months LMAO

>So irrelevant Sony released PS3 with some EE languages and they continue to localize their games.
>some EE languages and they continue to localize their games.
>some EE languages
>some
>PS3
>PS3
>PS3

Aren't we on the PS4.5 now?

And they still sold less than the ps4 that year

Can you even buy new vita in europe?

Attached: DUto_D3VQAAtcn3.jpg_large.jpg (1916x2048, 375K)

Are you genuinely retarded or do you believe they never bothered to increase support in other EE countries over the years?

It's outselling the Wii by this point and it sold more than the Wii's lifetime sales in 10 months. Whats your point?

>Wii U's lifetime sales

>293 JP xbone sales
Every time

I fucking hate Sup Forums

>the only game for PS4 unti god of soy comes out next month
sad

It's not outselling the 3DS, and if so it's just barely. Point is by handheld standards it's not that amazing. Great overall enough to be a very successful console, but it's not breaking any records as a handheld.

Yeah. He also had Final Fantasy VII and anime on his PC.

The 3DS sold like shit until it got a price cut. The Switch is still $300. Its ridiculously desperate to compare the two.

The DS sold 150 MILLION units.

The 3DS has sold 70 MILLION units.

I guess the 3DS is a complete disaster.

Allah is great indeed, but not as great as Kaz and Bloodgoty.

Big games in portable console

but christians are bigger terrorist??
are you retarded or what?

I'm 33 idiot. Open your fucking eyes. We don't even come close to the aesthetic perception a Japanese guy has in my age. Those people are aesthetic superior. They just have better taste.
Get over it.

You realize EEu doesn't even make up more than 1% of the game market right? You're aware the fucking UK makes up 16%. Japan makes up 33%. NA makes up 42%. EEu doesn't matter. France. Fucking FRANCE makes up 1.7%. Nobody gives a fuck about a bunch of pollacks and people who refuse to accept that they're just fucking Russian. Oh yes, Czech Republic very popular. Being poor is great. When a console purchase takes up more than 70% of your monthly wage you're not relevant.

They should have called it Xbox HALF

Attached: 1361720678582.png (428x510, 136K)

Butthurt Dutch detected.

Remembering all those
>THERE WILL NEVER BE A PS4!! REEEEEEEEEE
threads.

Good times. I supposed the toddler who made them ended himself years ago. May he rest in peace.

PS4 sells in Fifaland while the Switch sells everywhere else. Nothing new here.

>Europeans prefer a nice sleek black dick as childs toy
FTFY

Attached: 1522005248579.png (600x800, 245K)

OP rekt

Not even close.

I'm marinating some beef to grind for burgers tomorrow. Want some?

>The Switch is still $300
Not in Japan.

Attached: top selling games on any platform in France.png (1440x1537, 998K)

That's because it was never the value of 300$ in yens there, it still wasn't a pricecut

>let's pander only to the richest countries on planet, fuck all those irrelevant shitholes
>wtf, how do we sell less than competition?

Filthy soccer monkeys

Sonyshits getting annihilated left, right and centre. Can't wait to play Crash Bandicoot on my Nintendo so I can fucking laugh at how shite it is.

Attached: 1520321371551.png (367x512, 223K)

The media create thread later will be pure rage from sonybois.

Attached: 1516263631424.jpg (1024x722, 79K)

I think you missed the part where he said the game market. That includes PC, Consoles and Mobile games from all platforms and companies. East Eu is trash. Everyone knows that.

Enjoy two years old leftovers running in 400p 20 fps.

Because people arent changing.
You're aware that the first generation of people who grew on video games in EE is already adult and they're ready to pay a lot for vidya games, since they consider it hobby? It's only going to grow, but let's ignore that. For that reason, EE is PC and Sony territory.

The Nintentrain never stop reaming that ass.

Attached: Dom.png (1080x680, 90K)

>VGChartz

>Implying "mature" games like the Last of Us or Nier have deep or complex gameplay

>eurocucks

Attached: 1386001659487.gif (255x164, 939K)

Do people actually believe that sony or nintendo get rid one another by selling more units and that either one of them will be going away anytime soon?

Welcome to console wars

>implying Mario Odyssey wasn't designed as toddler's first game

It's getting fucked in NA aswell. The No Games Syndrome is hitting in big time.

Attached: npdfeb.jpg (1087x544, 247K)

>moving the goal posts because you can't accept that EEu is beyond low man on the totem pole as far as relevance in vidya.

This all started with you or who ever it was claiming EEu was relevant. Now it's getting there it's growing. People are getting older. Games have been around for 30+ fucking years now. Do you need another 30 to become relevant on a large scale?

Keep desperately reaching for an angle which suits your headcannon little buddy.