Europenans about to get BR'd

This is a picture of Eulalink, a submarine cable set to go online in a few months, it will directly connect Brazil to mainland Europe.
This will cut latency GREATLY, BRs playing on US servers typically get 200ms pings, while on Europe it's easily 250+ ms, the point which most games become truly unplayable.
This cable is much more of a "straight" A to B than the cables connecting the Americas, which means that even if American servers are physically closer, European servers will usually offer a lower latency to BRs.

European servers will soon be flooded with BRs, what will this mean for gaming?

Attached: 1506479365815.jpg (800x736, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/flight/a3115/what-really-happened-aboard-air-france-447-6611877/
submarinecablemap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIRD
WORLD
ALWAYS
WINS

Attached: 1505754047750.jpg (500x356, 68K)

It means I still won't play video games.

Means I won't have to put up with BRs fucking up my games anymore.

Attached: 2018-03-12-monopoly.jpg (1000x2315, 928K)

Joke's on them, I don't play online games anyway.

>

That art"style" is disgusting, god damn.

>BRs will now flood to Europoor servers
Europe deserves this 100%.

Europe is already ruined by cyka blyat so

>shad

I'm going to cut it

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f[1].jpg (800x800, 110K)

this

this

I am playing onlie on consoles, so no thirld world scum on my XO and PS4.

>asshole euros are now going to go over to NA servers to avoid BRs
Fuck. I would prefer Brazilians tbqh.

Attached: just about done.jpg (700x500, 25K)

Why is he the only one without a nose?

>

Russian vs Brazillian war soon brothers

>2018
>playing online games at all
where do these shit taste kiddies come from

I'm going to fix it after you cut it

Brazilian here and I play exclusively on the PS4.

>people here actually believe every word you said

did you know that theres a direct connection between London and New York, and yet someone living in London gets 120-180ms ping to a new york server? really makes ya think.

no online game is worth playing anymore so who cares

Attached: 59483221q31.jpg (344x341, 34K)

>BRs and slavs will finally take each other out and NA will be at peace
THANK YOU JESUS HALLELUJAH

>Unironically paying 200+ for his games

This pic reminded me of the flight path or Air France flight 443

If you want haunting read...check this out. It's good and will stick with you:

popularmechanics.com/flight/a3115/what-really-happened-aboard-air-france-447-6611877/

Attached: 1224fbdd199g214.jpg (364x344, 37K)

this is just encouraging my plans to move to NA

The fact that we still have to worry about ping in 20 fucking 18 is an embarrassment to the human race. How much longer must we wait until we get worldwide fiber internet? I want to have Korea tier internet fucking now.

I don't play Free2play games or pleb shit like CS:GO so I'll be fine.

>being poor
I may be brazilian but at least I'm not you.

Sounds fun, what's the predicted ping?
Also, who is building the cable? This is important to know connection quality.

Who do you think will win in the end?

online gaming is dead

No server browser, no modding, no banter, no clans, no chat, no rivals, no new friends, no fun

Only matchmaking shit with total strangers every round and everyone just play for points.

>implying yuropoors play games
Drunken gopniks versus Huemonkey 7 - 1

i BR. BR mostly as annoying as other poor country, we irritating, but that will make squad playable because nobody play this shit in my country

>I want to have Korea tier internet fucking now.
Never ever in Burgerland. Companies won't invest in the upgrades and won't give up their monopolies.

Isn't that the one where the dipshit co-pilot was pulling up on the control Column the whole time and put the plane in a stall? Now if you want airborne autism you need to look up the Tenerife airport disaster, what a shitshow. also, >Dutch "pilots"

I'm not poor, which is why I moves out of that shithole country long ago. Paying 200+ for games is still retarded, no matter how much money you have.

>country with 2nd biggest nuke quantity
vs
>country that never truly fought anyone that's not in the same continent

Does this prove the earth is flat because of internet cables rather than Internet satellites

Fuck off were full

I don't get it, how can submarines carry cables

Games drop in price very quickly nowadays, not like the ps3 days. You can buy games for 100 easily.

Games are worth that much. As expensive as they might be, games are the cheapest form of entertainment.

>t. Coastalfag
Where I live in going to get Google fibre in a few years. Who's the flyover now, huh?

Attached: 1521277359269.gif (269x201, 1.88M)

this right here
>playing anything "current"
it's all trash

whoever wins we lose

Wont this take years to complete and heaps of money which shouldnt be spent on it?

Montana and Alaska are the most remote places in the world, you have plenty of space.

I like living by the ocean. I like not having to deal with snow.

It would be a stalemate since both countries are extremely hard to invade.

Yep, that's the one. I can't believe such stupidity existed. I don't know if you read the article with the transcript yet but there's a moment when the captain realizes exactly what's been going on the whole time and that there's nothing they can do to correct it since they're basically about to crash

Brazil already has a direct link to Europe through Atlantis-2 you dumb cuck

>country that never truly fought anyone that's not in the same continent
They don't need to fight. they just need to keep spaming "give me dat or i report you" over and over again. Vodkas won't be able to keep up with that madness.

good luck

>submarine cable
won't that shit make ships trip in the water

Funny thing is that we never play with americans in modern games. Every game has a BR server.

Mexicans play with Americans tho

Attached: 4B9.jpg (480x491, 30K)

As a portuguese, I might actually care if I ever played online games. Thankfully I don't.

You never experienced real vodka madness, did you?

>will cut latency GREATLY

What, a whopping 5ms? This changes nothing.

And let's keep it that way. Big populations are cancer that ruins the beauty of the earth, and is prefer forests and streams to souless animal farms that are cites.

Implying Europe wasnt already internally fucked by baguettes.

>submarines trip

>Currently the only other cable connecting Latin America directly to Europe is the Atlantis-2 cable laid in 2000, which has limited capacity, being almost exclusively used as a telephony link

Unironically this. Online was nice when it was a new thing but now that the novelty is gone its obvious its shit.

Attached: shadius manus.png (324x389, 26K)

Oh yeah, didn't the captain basically use his last words to call the co-pilot an idiot? Kek. Also you should read about the Tenerife disaster. Biggest show of aviation autism i have ever seen, everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong. And the retard responsible was KLMs most senior pilot.

Attached: 1522077197292.jpg (401x350, 15K)

Yeah keep playing dota 2 brazilian ape

submarinecablemap.com/

Underrated post.

would you yuropeens prefer hordes of hues instead of muslims?

they can't possibly be worse than Russians

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

whew nelly

You will rue ever saying those words
>BRs and Russians on the same server region

Great so after
>cyka blyat
>honhonhonhonhon
>xD ^^ ^_^:D :p
we now also get to enjoy
>huehuehuehuehue

This.

jajajajaja

I did read about it just now. Thanks. For some reason disasters involving planes scare the shit out of me.

Yeah, the captain did to that. Think his last words were giving a trajectory or something, which is is badass to me because one of my favorite books is The Right Stuff, which I highly recommend. Skip the movie. But it talked about how pilots back in the day were expected to be calm and read back their readings and stuff even when they knew they were going to die. It reminded me of that. The Right Stuff is an awesome book and I think everyone should be forced to read it

>jajajajaja no hablo ingles XD
fixed

Brazilians usually adapt to wherever they end up. Helps that the worst of Brazil almost invariably is too poor and uneducated to ever leave the country. The ones who travel or go to live abroad are the more civilized ones.

I'll just to switch to burger servers, about 130 ping but it's playable compared to Hue invasions

вы гoвopитe пo-pyccки?

>pls kick me too lagg
>pls kick
>RioDeShakira2018 has abandoned the match and received a 24 hour ban.

hahahahaha mutts cant take banter

It's over EUkeks this is our turf now.

Attached: 1520200931961.png (641x426, 529K)

Why can't countries just regionlock the third world?

Attached: 1501766251281.gif (500x438, 3.36M)

At the speed of light it would still take 71ms to communicate with someone on the exact opposite side of the world assuming you had a straight line wire and there was 0ms of latency getting the data into and out of the line. It would take another 71ms to get a response. Considering that communications to the other side of the world don't take straight lines and have to conform to geography, you will always have ping until we invest faster than light communications.
>tfw star trek tier subspace communications will give us

Earth, forest, streams, are you an apache? You have space and I want to live there.

The only game I play that might be affected is Rocket League and there's little difference if I'm insulted in french, spanish, english, italian or portuguese.
If anything the game will get more proficient players because muh semen slurping sport

euros are entertaining to play with. either they are irrationally angry young kids screeching something incomprehensible, or they have a nice accent and are funny.

if its the former it's like watching a stgggs video

>tfw you live in a middle of a frozen wastland in Eastern Siberia and can't cyka blyat your fellow europe bros to suicide

Attached: 1013_400x300.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>wants to ruin the natural beauty of nature by paving over it
Good thing the immigration process is near impossible, or you might actually worry me

hows the labor camp this time of year?

>the fact that we haven't broken the speed of light (which is impossible) is an embarrassment to the human race

Attached: brainlet.png (205x246, 8K)

AS long is not free to play games its not a problem

Favelados dont buy games.

REMEMBER A BR with 140 PING HELPED Sup Forums TO BEAT REDDIT.

MOoooooOOOOOOOOOOoooods

Wrong fucking picture sorry folks.
(I'm not)

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Here comes another Chinese earthquake.

Attached: 1509075162319.jpg (367x411, 26K)