Why was it such a chore to play through and why is it so easily forgettable...

Why was it such a chore to play through and why is it so easily forgettable? I can't even name 5 kingdoms anymore from the top of my head.

Attached: afae4c5750c3ff14.jpg (2000x1000, 1.07M)

why people lie on the internet?

You grew up.

Attached: 4df.jpg (549x442, 28K)

I don't know, but how is it related to my thread?

you might be retarded.

Rest assured, I am not.

>tfw loved this game enough to collect all 880 moons
>enjoyed every second of it

Except the fucking jump rope. I nearly threw my Switch at the wall like a screeching autist.

Why are you asking about the game's vulnerabilities if you know what they are already?

Well, there is desert world, forest world. The snow world is neat..
I think there is a lava world. Well sort of, it is a hot candy world but it is the same shit. Pink magma.

The only mind blowing level is the japanese one. Loved the aesthetics. Sadly, it is the most linear world in the game.
Music wise I think it was pretty forgetful.

How is it forgettable? You may not like it but it’s the only half way decent 3D platformer to come out in the past few years.

Sorry user, but if you weren't you could remember at least 5 kingdoms immediately.

>half way decent 3d platformer

And that is the saddest statement you can give to this game. It is half decent, but it was treated as the second coming of jesus regarding platformers.
How low did this industry got to praise average/decent games like odyssey like it is the best thing ever made?

>Lost Kingdom theme
>that comfy Italian bistro theme from Luncheon Kingdom

Attached: Picture_4.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I tend to forget games quickly if I don't enjoy them.

Attached: 1522188658795.jpg (532x820, 99K)

Lost my interest in the city. It's just pretty random, every place is filled with something but this leads to the fact there is nothing interesting. So called "open world" is meaningless if it's not open.
I don't know how Mario64 is different but I guess it's because even though the levels are open they still have some kind of path you need to take.
Odyssey is pretty mediocre but it has it's moments though but I find it is quite tedious to play. I don't know what is exactly wrong with it, can't put my finger on it but it's just tedious. I still enjoy Mario64 to this day.

People tearing down games that try to break the norm don't help, OP

Why? It was fun and easy as fuck to get the moon. Unless you autistically wanted to beat the nips score I don't see how it was a bad addition.

It literally has a glowing path that you have to follow, massive fucking retard.

You played through it though, enjoyment or not. You spent time inside the kingdoms, hours of your life you were there in very different looking levels, and now you can't remember. That's called retardation.

I don't get why BotW and Odyssey piss off so many people like OP

It was a fine addition. I had zero difficulty getting 30 jumps but then you have to do 100. Didn't help that it was the very last moon I needed.

Can you please stop using words you clearly don't know the meaning of? How am I supposed to take you serious? All I'm taking away is that you are angry because you keep insulting me. I know that you'll claim how you're not angry, but constantly spewing insults around clearly gives that impression.

Buyer's regret

Not at having purchased a Switch, but probably an Xbone

To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to enjoy Super Mario Odyssey.

I'm not angry, the emotion I feel is called regret since I actually paid money for it.

The bosses were the only forgettable part to me. The only ones I can even remember are that realistic looking dragon and the rabbits.

They get a lot of praise, and Sup Forums has many pubescent contrarians who are cynical douches. They can't enjoy things and only enjoy bitching and criticising and being nostalgic to when they could still enjoy things. Odyssey is one of the most simply and objectively fun games released in recent times I can think of.

And i cant remember the names of the paintings in 64 but that dosnt mean its a bad game

Attached: 1519254914126.jpg (900x800, 221K)

Because they don't like change. They want every Mario game to be 64 and every Zelda game to be OOT

>he played with assist mode on
be sure to thank your dad for turning that on for you

because pic related. it wouldn't be a bore to get if every moon had a unique challenge to go along with it, instead they got lazy and korok seeded it up.
not pictured are the ground pound & the out-in-the-open moons since I dont know how to screenshot an example of those.

Attached: moon.jpg (1232x2769, 1.05M)

>you keep insulting me
>constantly spewing insults

I only insulted you once, but your replies/attempts at self-defense kept pushing the topic, so I assumed I was being invited to clarify further. The accusation is still only one simple insult though.
Since you talk of impressions, I'll tell you mine: since you turned the topic towards my intentions I presume you have come to realize you cannot deny my accusation with any arguments.

Another internet discussion won by me, and another OP turns out to be a faggot. Life goes on.

But user
Girl Goomba is CUTE
I'd collect Goombas for her all day

I thought it was alright. I liked a hat in time more.

>hat in time
3D platforming Kino

Because M64's stars have weight and finality to them. Moons do not.

I bet you also hate Mario Sunshine.

You have autism.
Seek help.

I don't.

No he does not. He is a good man..
He is... he is the man I love...

>Ruined Kingdom

it never felt a chore to me

Literally every 3d mario game does this. I don't see anyone complaining about red coins.

It's a good game but underwhelming too it was underwhelming for me at least i'm barely at 630+ moons fuck

Agreed OP, it's good but no masterpiece

>with 2 places to walk on

People like OP literally have nothing in life, so this is how they get human interaction.

Reposting your lazy shitposting image doesn't make it correct user.

>projecting this hard

No sorry, after getting home from work I actually want to talk about video games and not wallow in nothing but your shitposting, kid. Don't mistake someone being tired of you newfags as projecting.

Attached: 'no'.png (493x363, 32K)

That's funny. I got that on my first try. It was the volleyball that pissed me off.

Which outfit combo is the most kino?

I'm not OP, just someone who saw you projecting this hard.
>I actually want to talk about video games and not wallow in nothing but your shitposting
So instead of picking any other thread from the 149 threads that are open on Sup Forums you decided to come into this one, project your own problems onto OP and you decide to actually do the exact opposite of what you want. Astounding.

>So instead of picking any other thread
Yes, you newfags need to be shut the fuck down and taught to not be faggots. Now lurk or fuck off nigger.

Attached: sugar gross die.png (343x429, 94K)

Nah, this wasn't easily forgettable. Maybe not the best Mario game but far from easily forgettable. Now shit like FF15 or the Wii Animal Crossing game, those were easily forgettable.

Also not remembering the names of places doesn't make a game bad. Pikmin is a fantastic series yet I can't remember like 70% of the area/dungeon names. Plus nearly all of the Kingdoms in Odyssey are literally just descriptions of the environments, so if you can't remember them you might have some kind of cognitive issue.

Are you pretending to be some kind of tsundere?

>I don't really want to be in this thread but I have some arbitrary reasons to stay here and fish for attention