Shadow of Sakurai

I work on the translation team of the new smash, ask me anything. I am considering my self the anti-Sakurai, and will do everything in my power to leak the fuck out of the game.

Attached: 574.jpg (325x277, 38K)

How do I become nearly as gay as you are, OP?

Why are you so shit at your job?

What's Goku's final smash?

go away

Are you fucking kidding me? You imbecile. I've covered my tracks so perfectly, the "nintendo ninjas" won't find me. I have found ways to make it appear to be others work all along. I'm not going down with out a fight!

Favorite loli doujin?

Prove it

whats palutena's vag smell like?

Goku isn't in the game, you fucking idiot. Manga characters will NEVER be in smash.

What is Mario's Japanese name?

filtered

At least post a blurry, tilted screenshot so we can almost take you seriously.

Samus has a Manga, Megaman has a manga.

Ok, why are you the anti-sakurai? Did he told you you suck or something? If yes you probably had it coming

There are only two factors to your job: translating the game and not breaking your NDA. If Nintendo's previous translations are anything to go by, you're shit at that. And you're breaking your NDA by posting here. So you're utterly incompetent.

But Goku ORIGINATED from a manga. Here's the proof you all want, even though you not bowing to my credibility is already pathetic.

Attached: 8SL73ntn.jpg (1024x768, 48K)

Will we finally get an SMT rep (not nanashi)?

Attached: 1506622789242.jpg (480x640, 288K)

Because, It's fun.I'm breaking NDA for the fun of it, cause I have the power to survive.

There are no SMT characters, sorry to say.

DID MASTER CHIEF GET IN

No seriously give me some sadpandas, I'm running out of good stuff

Attached: 0bdc68a49e466fb22a508a94e7cd9d8a.png (645x679, 434K)

Of course not. Would all you fucking imbeciles stop asking dumb questions? I proved my credibility with the footage of Geno, now kneel before me and ask away.

What are the new characters and post gameplay

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIINN

is waluigi playable?

what other interesting characters got in?

is it a remake of wii u or a new thing?

if you work at nintendo what do sheiks feet smell like?

That's not footage, that's a lens flare.

You wanna play God, you've gotta show a miracle or two.

Actual footage, or a non-blurry photo. Stat.

In the new smash, if you do a side B with peach on a character with a big cock like captain falcon, what happens?

DID MY BRO MARX MAKE IT INTO SMASH

Attached: 1522199989305.gif (174x279, 44K)

Read
That user has the right idea. Also, you type like an angsty 12 year old

Check out benantoka. He/she is God's greatest work.

is yoshi gay? like canonically a gay character? im pretty sure nintendo confirmed it but i need to hear it from you, op.

Describe the Single Player Modes
Describe the Wacky/extra modes
Describe the minigames
Describe the final boss of the Story mode.

Did you not see the screenshot? Anyway, the roster has some clones in development, and some could be changed. This will explainas well. It is a new game. New characters are Geno(no, Waluigi is not in the game), Prince Sidon, Inkling, Dixie Kong, Karate Joe, Bandana Dee, Decidueye, Isabelle, Rex+Pyra, and Bomberman. Clones:Galacta Knight is finished, and is almost certain, but aside from that, Daisy is being considered, and Toon Zelda as well as Alph are in the early stages of development

First you are a pleb tier janitor tier employee you don’t have the smash build you only have the scripts to translate retard

Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan

Of course not. Bandana Dee and Galacta Knight are in the game, though.There is no story mode, classic and all star is all, there is a new minigame that is basically the smashket ball fan stage, and the main new mode is switch up, where you press a button to swap between two characters.

>"benantoka english"
>11 5* doujins
>all under 30 pages
Fucking godspeed user.

Attached: 1516593242940.png (268x269, 116K)

OP is a fake faggot, but shit like this is so fucking stupid, because a lot of people actually think like this. Anyone who genuinely wants Goku or believes he has any chance of getting in should kill themselves

What the fuck are you doing you filthy pig? Fucking piece of shit. Go back to your work or i will destroy your family.

You are not the real Masahiro Sakurai. He has no care about destroying my family. He would fuck me over by axing Karate Joe, who won the translation ballot that we did to let the translation team decide one char, in place of a new FE char.

>Karate Joe
>Not Ashley
Come on now

We already have Wario. Rhythm Heaven needs love, that's why a lot of the translation team voted for it.

Bub, I told ya, Joe isn't in. We put Sans in the game, and his final smash is licking your dick

Why is this thread getting replies

Oh yeah? I'm sure you will like if i put another FE char in the game. You don't deserve nothing. SMASH IS MY FRANCHISE YOU FUCKING PIG. I MAKE THE RULES HERE.

If i hear another word from you i will make sure you don't see another character that's not from FE in your life.

for fun, we all know it's made up

Please tell me K. Rool is in to piss off anti-Roolers

dixie is the only new DK char, but now we have TWO sakurai fakers? why

Nope. Ridley is though

STOP IT! IM GOD YOU ARE MY SLAVE

Do you think this is the face from someone who have mercy? This is your last chance.

Attached: Bml-uBZCUAA0G03.png (454x515, 154K)

OP is an unfunny twat though

You two faggots better return to work. I don't want this game to be delayed like Brawl. Time is money.

Attached: 1505323093803.jpg (620x350, 111K)

You fuckers are nothing compared to him. There is only one Nintendo God I will bow before!

You will never be Iwata you fucking piece of shit. I will never do what you want.

Miyamoto?

what new stages are there?

What's goku's best combo?

The combo where he pounds your mother's ass.

I'd find this hard to believe, but video game leakers usually are this autistic so who knows.

>Rex+Pyra
>Decidueye
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY

You are actually the stupidest '''''leaker''''' yet, And i faked the sonic shit and that shit was dumb

Why are you the "anti-Sakurai"?

Actually, they are some of the most likely characters