3DS is now officially dead

3DS is now officially dead

Press F to pay your respects

Attached: 0.png (470x507, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2018/03/28/dragon-quest-xi-not-coming-3ds-west-switch-version-arrives-much-later/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank fucking god it was time

About fucking time, I want to play Metroid 5 in 720p-1080p at 60fps not 240p 30fps on a 3DS. The 3DS overstayed its welcome.

>DQ11 comes to every plat except for 3DS
what the fuck is wrong with nintendo

DS was the only reason why I gave a fuck about nintendo since the PSP sucked. Now that it's gone so am I

what happened?

>1080p 60fps on the switch
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA-
oh this was bait right?

huh what? we're not getting the 3ds version??

prease understand user

siliconera.com/2018/03/28/dragon-quest-xi-not-coming-3ds-west-switch-version-arrives-much-later/

unless you count a japan release it isn't coming to the west at all

The DS Switch will be announced at E3.

t. increasingly nervous man

No, if Nintendo is still making games for it and still producing the console, it's not dead, the Wii U how ever, is dead, since there's no new games coming to it from Nintendo, or anyone, most and probably soon, all the great games from it are on Switch in some way wither it's a port or a new game, and Nintendo aren't producing it anymore.

hopefully, i dont want to play pokemon on a single screen ever again

Whatever happened to the hentai maker guy

>keeps your dead handheld on life support

Attached: Shin-Megami-Tensei-Strange-Journey-Redux_2017_07-05-17_001.jpg (750x686, 162K)

Are you just talking about the lack of localization for DQ or is there something I'm missing?

It's a 2D game, I can see it being possible since it would take up fewer resources.

Oh the humanity! now I can only play like 75 other games that interest me in the console!

Are people really pretending that DQ is some kind of big game that 3DS is missing?

LMAO

Nintendo is keeping the 3DS alive with several upcoming games

Also it's very likely that Nintendo will publish and localize DQXI next year

Attached: 1520643498528.jpg (659x400, 25K)

>switchfags

Attached: 1520044913697.jpg (612x612, 91K)

how many people here actually use the 3D function

Only for the 3D hentai, not the games

Smash 4 easily hit that on WiiU, as well as other games. Why couldn't the Switch?

I started using it after I hackee my 3DS, to try it with every new game I downloaded. I ended up enjoying it the more time I spent with it

The 3DS ended up having one of the worst entries of almost every Nintendo franchise that appeared on the console.
>Yoshi's New Island
>Paper Mario Sticker Star
>Pokemon Sun/Moon
>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
>Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
>Metroid Prime: Federation Force
>Hey Pikmin
>Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
>Super Smash Bros
>Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates

If it wasn't for Kid Icarus: Uprising, A Link Between Worlds and Samus Returns, I'd have zero reason to touch the console ever again. They should have killed the system off sooner.

I always use it if available, even if only rarely like in TAA or Pokemon USUM.

I use it for cutscenes.

>Dream Team
>Worse than Partners in Time.
nah.

Agreed, they waited until 2017 to announce a 2D Metroid game when they could have did that far earlier than what we got.

Only games the 3DS is getting is

Warioware
Luigi Mansion Port
Mario and Luigi Remake
And fatlus shit if they choose to localize it.

>it's very likely that Nintendo will publish and localize DQXI next year

I extremely doubt that, you know how easy it is to pirate games on the 3DS?

3DS was pretty much a fatlus/rune factory 4 machine

>Fire Emblem Awakening
Bad
>Kid Icarus: Uprising
>Samus Returns
Good

Nintendo games aren't even the best games in the console there is plenty of interesting 3rd parties.

So 3ds is still getting games, glad we agree

Also piracy on 3ds is minimum, they aren't gonna get scared by it

Atlus' stuff is great.

That's pretty fucking bad, like vita upcoming releases bad.

Also they will not localized dragon quest, but if you choose to be delusional be my guest.

The only new localizations I see coming in the future is upcoming EO and persona Q2

3DS is pretty dead at this point

DQ is a shitty JRPG IMO.

I don't care about DQ myself, I'm just seriously doubting it will get localized consider the 3DS is on it way out and It's square we talking about.

>Also piracy on 3ds is minimum
Bullshit, piracy is raping the 3DS. It's the reason why the only devs still releasing games for the 3DS are Nintendo and Atlus.

I mostly want SJ.

or maybe, they finished the games they were already making for it, and moved on to make their games for the Switch, I highly doubt it has to do with piracy.

>3DS is pretty dead at this point
Yup, even Sakamoto is looking into the Switch and is no longer making remakes.

The exact same thing happened with the PSP and DS where devs dropped it after piracy raped sales. Obviously thieves like yourself will want to remain ignorant, but dems the facts.

>Has no statistical proof
>Claims facts
I don't even pirate but corporate cock suckers like you are embarrassing.

Attached: 1519622756148.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

1. I'm not a thief, I buy my games
2. just because it happened in the past, doesn't mean it's what is 100% happening this time, the better console came out and there are already games they want to make for it, so why make more games for the 3ds, rather then the Switch? Nintendo wants to keep the 3ds alive for a little longer, so of course they would, and Atlus just does what they want.

Atlus is based.

what JRPG should I play if I hate JRPGs

danganronpa

Monster hunter 4 ultimate, play it you dirty casual.

Attached: Play Monster Hunter.jpg (403x403, 55K)

legend of legacy
haha

Don't listen to this faggot, while the game is not bad it isn't a good entry point for all the RNG, grinding and difficulty.

That box art is not safe for American audiences. Here.

Attached: SMT-Strange-Journey-Box-Art_01-17-18.jpg (1500x1372, 386K)

>Vita upcoming releases

C'mon dude, Vita is literally getting shovel ware ports

As much you hate 3DS, it's getting some solid releases

Tales of the Abyss.
Play as a rich shut-in as he's thrown into the world and kicked around by literally every single character he runs into.

>correct
>correct
>no
>correct, but it also has the best one
>lol no
>no, MoM is worse
>correct, but H!P is good
>correct, but not bad
>no
>no

I wouldn't be surprised if we get Yo kai watch localizations

Dark souls

Don't forget MH4U

It doesn't even look like a real gun, why the change?

If you have a n3ds and you don't use it you are a fucking cancer on our species and you should not have children. Fucking disgusted with how people bitch about their eye strain with any 3d. Especially when it's actually good like 3D land or Kid Icarus

will I even be able to see shit on the tiny old3ds screen?

Makes her look more ominous.

>no to Fire Emblem
Nigga Fire Emblem had ALL its bad games on 3DS. FE8 was on Ambassador, Awakening was watered down garbage, Revelation was fucking horrible, and Echoes was a remake of the worst game in the series and did nothing to improve its gameplay. Birthright was mediocre and Conquest was the only good one on the system. The only way you can say no to that is if you're a newfag which you probably are if you consider these games anything other than the worst entries in the series.

Attached: 1422215464426.png (111x194, 49K)

>they keep the big ass rifle
woah, this will stop school shootings for sure

Only if you don't have weak ass beta faggot eyes, as you might suspect already only alphas can play MH.

Waifus :^)

or, just maybe, there's people that just have different opinions on the internet? mind blowing, I know.

It was a joke, and Legend of Legacy is not hard by any stretch, just the opposite of 90% of JRPGs due to lacking in tutorials, story, and character development.

The FamiCom games are worse.

Well, the lack of personality of the characters allow you to roleplay I guess.

shit, I wasn't born with eyes that auto-enhance low-res displays. dropped.

Then stay a casual forever, go play MHW, it is for faggot babies with weak eyes like you.

Cool. Your taste is still shit even if your opinion is different. You faggots can't even defend the games you like since half the time you talk out of ignorance of the other games.

And one of those Famicom games were remade on the 3DS without changing the gameplay. FE1 is completely outmoded by FE11 since it's a direct remake.

Because?

I'll pirate all the remaining games of the console! and the moralfag user in this thread can't do anything about it!

its nothing more than a dumb gimmick for children and kid icarus sucks balls

>Your taste is still shit even if your opinion is different
to you it may be that way, but to others, it's not, what seems like shit to you, doesn't to others.

I'm sorry that I'm a humanbeing who has a differing mind set from yours, even though chances are, we probably have some simular interest; just can't agree on one of many game series.

Retards detected.

The 3DS passed its 5 years of life as a system and now all other devs went to other platforms leaving the usual support for a dying system. 3DS now is in the year 2009 of PS2.

Friendly reminder 3DS was released almost 7 years ago.

Based.

Man, every time I see a post from a MH fag, they get angrier and more defensive each time. You guys are scum.

It literally is nothing but beneficial if you're not a fucking deteriorating old man who strains his eyes the second he stares away from his battlestation monitor you faggot

>sucks balls
not surprised your withered old hands can't adapt to a unique control style you intolerant fucking crone

The words of a casual like you are worthless, go play you baby games.

What did Nintendo mean by this

Attached: 2820A6E5-8A92-46F0-BEB1-5F5E576BFA9C.jpg (1242x2208, 289K)

I started using it for every game after I got a N3DS unless framerate drops start becoming noticeable.

>They said it would only be released on 3DS
>They said the Switch version is vaporware
I wish I could talk to those anons from a year ago and watch them eat some well deserved crow.

>Can't get out of his comfort zone.
>Deflecting newer game experiences
Spoken like a true casual.

don't give a shit about your subjectivity nonsense. I fully recognize that there are reasons behind people liking shit games. I even said so in my first post. But I really don't give a shit about the opinions of people who clearly speak from ignorance of the other entries. I gave up on giving a shit about the subjectivity argument a long time ago when it devolved into "everyone's opinion matters, therefore yours doesn't" for the hundredth time.

I can play anything, but you can't play MH, get fucked kiddo.

I do. I find the 3D visuals pleasing to look at. The way the visuals seem to sink in or "pop" out at you is a delight. People knock 3D, but it's a neat little feature that make's Nintendo's product stand out.

Good, never liked MonHun after tried hard to get into.

Attached: 1489984365684.png (488x1105, 713K)

God Eater's been slowly gaining traction ever since it released on PC and that's spooking a lot of MHfags.

Idk who you've been talking too, because I've never heard "everyone's opinion matters, therefore yours doesn't", I'm just saying that just because you think a game is shit, doesn't mean it is, that's just your take on it, and it does matter, and so does ours, everyone's opinion matters, including yours.

you can continue saying a game is shit, and I will continue saying it's not, neither of us are correct, it's all up to the person playing it.

If this is true, if it truly is dead, then it's not a surprise. At some point 3DS was going to be replaced by Switch.

The claims of eye strain are retarded but it adds nothing to the gameplay and kid icarus is far from "unique" also I'm only 20

>this will keep our American children safe!
top kek

3D can be fun in short bursts, try this
>close any game running
>press L and R buttons at the same time
>touch qr code and scan

Attached: 66926483_p0.png (1000x1000, 534K)

The 3D impressed me when I was 15 years old when the 3DS launched, since beating OOT3D in 2012 I have never used it because its useless. It must be really sad to enjoy souless neo-nintendo games like 3D world and Kid Shit

I mean sure. It's had a good run.

Sucks I'm enjoying Radiant Historia and will probably play Alliance Alive.

Shit, I might even get Strange Journey and Warioware.