Why isnt there a general for this game anymore?

Why isnt there a general for this game anymore?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-08-29-13h25m12s766_copy.jpg (1600x900, 843K)

no endgame content

Furry autism and guild drama.

Because it's garbage. Surprised people still play it, or that it's still going. All go ahead and share my story about it.

>Be me
>Want to play it
>Friend wants to play it with me
>It's 50% off so we buy it.
>Play it together for one day
>Get bored within a few hours
>Friend loves it
>Stop playing it with him
>Login like 6 months later
>Look at friend list
>He was max level

I don't know what he find fun about it. Even playing it with a friend I was still bored as fuck. Every class was boring. Combat? Boring. Quests? Boring. Exploration? Boring. It just wasn't appealing or entertaining to me at all. Everything felt tedious and without a purpose.

>Game had no trinity, nothing to replace trinity, no endgame content, and everything in game was a zerg fest for a long time after launch which killed all hype. By that point everyone lost interest and left

>It just wasn't appealing or entertaining to me at all.
see the key here is that it wasn't entertaining to you, in particular- not everyone shares this opinion
that being said, while I love GW2 there is absolutely no doubt that it has staled very rapidly for myself
I still do nightly fractals and bi-weekly raiding, but that's really only so I can still hang out with the guild and less because I'm genuinely excited to play

I think someone was someone mad at the furry shit and made a bot to spam it and then it moved to mmog, so both those generals died because of it.

Because some autist ran a bot that would literally just post random shit, so they moved to a discord instead.

Fair enough. My friend always had opposite taste in games compared to me. Usually whatever he liked I didn't like, and whatever I liked he didn't like. We were into completely different things when it came to video games.

>no endgame
>game has raids and high level "dungeons"

mind sharing what games you find exciting entertaining and purposeful?

not quite
it was a furry autist who started the bot in the first place- they were also the one who would clog the threads up with charr screenshots every saturday
they got kicked out of both /vg/ guilds because they were a huge faggot and in retaliation they unleashed the spambot on the thread

>1 afternoon of content.

Wow dude, totally needs a general to discuss all this flowing stream of content and updates.

You mean in general or like MMO's? Because we didn't play a lot of MMO's together. He liked a lot of RTS and indie stuff which I hate, and I liked more solo action stuff like JRPG's or just action adventure games that are solo based. He always wanted to play stuff like Spiral Knights, or some kind of RTS puzzle based game and I just wasn't into it.

Thread got spammed by bot(s) whenever it was up. Due to

Attached: VOMIT.png (155x152, 9K)

>let me just move the goal post a bit there

Reminder that mmog told the GW2fags not to post in the thread because it was known that the bot would target anywhere they posted. They ignored and ruined that thread too. Idiot fanbase.

Stay fucked /gw2g/, the botter was the best thing to happen to /vg/.

Attached: 1494358210819.jpg (500x598, 88K)

>let me just not make an argument

Even your posts are low effort. Just like GW2.

Now if only he would do it to every thread in /vg/.

Is there still an active /vg/ guild I can join?

Vg is still shit though.

because catfags and furryfags would not stop posting their cancer so someone made a bot to shitpost their thread 24/7 and they fucking deserved it

A furry got kicked from a /vg/ guild and he made a bot to pull random posts from random boards and flood any thread that had anything GW2 related on /vg/. Go scroll through the archives if you want a peek, people gave up on making them.

Wasn't the catspamming the bot guy too? It's been awhile.

How does anyone stomach the combat/classes in this game? It's so boring.

>the guy who made the hot was a catfag...

You're full of shit if you think that the actual endgame content is more than an afternoons worth of content. Raid is piss easy and not very long and there's like seven fractals in the pool that take no time at all. The raids and dugeons suffer from what WoW does now: people have optimized what you do to a ludicrous degree where some fractals are 15 minutes. The games content isn't particlarily deep because there isn't much to keep track of either

kind of like gw1

Remember leading up to release when marketers were hyping up the "dynamic world event" system on Sup Forums? Which turned out to be nothing of course.

That shit was funny to watch threads argue over.

tfw no gw1

Are there still any active vg guilds in this game?

Attached: 1495052245719.gif (270x228, 452K)

>Combat? Boring. Quests? Boring. Exploration? Boring. It just wasn't appealing or entertaining to me at all. Everything felt tedious and without a purpose
this was your first MMO wasn't it?