The PC master race isn't rea-

>the PC master race isn't rea-

Attached: bqmgjxo5ejo01.png (1440x1080, 2.16M)

feels good to be on the right side

Which side is that?

Attached: 9c22092a39b9fc2835d90c1ba6a7c40e294ab43b_hq.gif (500x614, 79K)

The side without the niggers

finally

I think we've reached a level of stupidity that's actually becoming legit terrifying. How did this happen. Why did these twats have to infect my video games

Attached: Br00TCn.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

No joke, all these PC NIGGERS on the board stealing everything that comes their way is a very real thing.

south korea needs more african immigrants to fix this

>PCs become more affordable
>more niggers start playing PC games
Have you thanked Bitcoin yet?

This isn't TEDx??

I frequently think about how we could have just sent them back and none of this would be a problem.

Attached: 1501434597501.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Be thankful that all life is about to have the most raw fucking it will ever survive.

hol up but which one is exclusively wypipo

Literally sony niggers

>tfw Asians are getting the bullet too

HAHAHAH

So that's why they try to defend pirating

>that indignant nigger bitch face
everytime

So we are going to get Blacked?

Are they saying that they can't afford pc's?

Black people today do NOT have it as hard as they did 50 years ago.

They're probably not wrong, but I don't think black people care.

Do these niggers even know what race is anymore?

Link or it didn't happen.

Attached: 1497528441420.jpg (750x750, 181K)

Is she saying non-whites are poor or stupid?

>Most popular esports games are FPS/MOBA
>MOBA is an almost entirely PC exclusive genre
>FPS are best played with a mouse especially competitively
Is this person pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 1504738070514.jpg (404x270, 32K)

Interesting how only Sup Forums whines about pirating. Sup Forums doesn't. Sup Forums doesn't. Sup Forums doesn't. Sup Forums doesn't. Only Sup Forums because it filled to the brim with redditards like you.

they really will find anything to bitch about

Attached: 1520841641907.jpg (1006x750, 102K)

First popular esports games were fighting games you dumb underage.

>Interesting how only Sup Forums whines about pirating.
It's an easy argument for consoletards to use against PC.

Daily reminder that the same people pushing this leftist drivel would have been party members in Germany 1933.

This mass of hateful followers has always existed. They will do whatever they're told - whatever is popular - and they will hate you more than AM hates man for daring to be different.

At the head of this cancer are, no doubt, sincere and intelligent people. But their very sincerity makes them dangerous, because it blinds them to the actual consequences of what they're advocating. Not that they'll matter for long anyway, though. They'll be brushed aside - the Lenin to the Stalin - in due course to make way for Dear Leader, who will arm the hateful followers and let them exercise every puerile revenge fantasy they've ever had on a population that pretty much deserves it considering it sat inert and distracted as the tyrants sprung up around them.

>mfw whitey thinks PC gaming belongs to him while forgetting the vast majority of us are chinese
just wait till my indian brothers start buying gaming rigs. you will be forced out.

What does fighting games coming first have anything to do with what is most popular? LoL and CS:GO are far and above the most popular e-sports games. Fighting games are basically their own niche in e-sports learn to read you stupid fuck.

PC > Console once again faggots. Enjoy your niggers one the xbox blacked.

meant for

>Most popular
lrn2rd

Okay user let's not act like pirating isn't literally stealing. I was just making a joke but a fact is a fact.

Everything seems to be about race these days, its ridiculous.

we got actual shills.

and todd, I know you're reading this. stop fooling around and get to work already.

Attached: white privilege.png (700x525, 453K)

look at her
She probably straight out of social science classroom and has never heard of video game before being sent there for this presentation

woah her boobs are almost popping out

Attached: 1516069290318.png (273x267, 103K)

I think we need to ban guns to make black people feel safer. Owning a gun means you are a racist because you feel the need to protect yourself from black people. Guns are racist.

>Sup Forums
>pirate
what

I bet white people are behind this.

Attached: USS OYVEY.jpg (563x821, 164K)

Will they have designated shitting cores, though?

FIFAstation 4

That image is 100% true.
Judging by Sup Forums's black hands, They always play on consoles.

streaming sport matches is "theft"

most devs dont give a shit what these SJW fags say. you shouldn't only be worried if all you play is blizzard or AAA games, and in that case ur a fag anyway

>dude, where's the PPV stream?!?!?