What Went Wrong?

What Went Wrong?

Attached: AC3B82D1-BE18-4A3C-9118-4703B0D3F685.jpg (300x168, 32K)

Liam left

gee i don't know

Attached: 1515259196878.png (500x500, 43K)

its only gotten better

back to plebbit

Attached: v approved.jpg (3282x1598, 1.16M)

This.

Also, combined that with Matt getting exponentially worse over time.
I'm glad he's absent for so much of the podcasts.
I love not having to zone out or skip his weeks.

he was a turd but he was easier to relate to than a bunch of 30 somethings...

Fuck off underage.

i think its still pretty good, i really enjoy listening to the podcasts while they work. From toronto so hearing them shit talk hamilton and talk about other silly Canadian nonsense is great

not a fan of the huge as fuck starwars letsplay they are doing now, skipped the last 60 episodes of that.

Liam leaving was the best thing thats happened to them in years, he would whine and complain all through the podcasts and have to argue his point no matter what. he was the worst part.

He was the best but not because he was younger. He was the only one that could actually play games well. His streams have been fun at least, and he still does LPs with Matt so there's that.

matt and patt lps are still the best

>The token nigger and that woman
>bearded normies

why must such faggots represent the video game

Attached: 1482147182077.jpg (487x453, 78K)

>2 rpgs at once
Dead to Rights is really good, I forget how stupid that game was.

Woolie and pat podcasts and playthroughs are so comfy.

Matt really adds nothing since pat and woolie play so well off of each other

>woman
kek

the video games of your generation are shit and easy. Your testicles shall never drop now. Don't worry, video games have only gotten better but you haven't played them.

Attached: 1451726015287.jpg (300x200, 16K)

Their Dead to Rights LP is like 2011/2012 best friends quality.

he asked wrongs not rights

Its sad really its like Matt and Pat have talked to each other for so long that they have nothing really that interesting to say or talk about to each other.

THE MISSUS

>fuck women and niggers
>post woman

>Dead to Rights is really good
>I forget how stupid that game was

>the video games of your generation are shit and easy
>on't worry, video games have only gotten better but you haven't played them.

where did you autists come from

Attached: 1516115369027.png (408x450, 34K)

liam was easily the best one because he could actually play video games, leaving the other people to make with the funny instead of it just turning into DSP: canadian edition

How was Liam simultaneously the best and worst Friend?

I liked Dead to Rights better when they were dying repeatedly.

Sorry dude but Liam genuinely cared about video games, even if he could get kind of riled up about it. He probably liked games the most out of the four of them.

Honestly, Pat and his girl are more entertaining than anything they got going on in the channel right now. Having another slow RPG run on the channel is just so fucking boring. They've definitely slowed down since Liam left because they can't play games for shit unless it's a series they're passionate about for real and not just for the channel.

I think they'll eventually split and do their own thing on their own channels. Even that fucking cringelord Matt does better on his solo channel from what I've read. Woolie+Pat is still a great combo, but it depends on the game they play.

I watch less and less of their stuff, though. I think I just browse through as a habit more than anything else. Times changed them, I guess.

>could play videogames
>wouldn't shut the fuck up and always had to be right

He wouldn't take pats shit, which lead to great exchanges

But he also would white knight subjects he had no idea about, to the point he claimed he was seeking professional help to deal with the stress the habits were causing.

That's why Liam stole their audience when he left, right?
Oh...

Matt is in an eternal cycle of baby tears, Woolie has half of a brain, Pats gimmick wore off a long time ago, Liam

They decided to play through #FE instead of literally any other SMT or spinoff game

what audience

Liam was the best player for sure, but when he talked he was only there to be the annoying one, didn't add anything other than make the others angry for his own amusement

God Hand when!?

Also only really watch Fisticuffs/Scublords.

the only one good at video games and loved his weeb shit, his opinions were insuferable but he brought the bants.

The kotor playthrough pisses me off cause they sit there for 15 minutes talking about stupid shit during dialog and nothing gets done.

He had god-tier bantz and zingers, what are you on? Pat's the only one that intentionally annoys the others.

Attached: 1504082576117.png (645x729, 50K)