You hear about video games?

You hear about video games?

Attached: bideogaems.png (120x255, 58K)

Attached: YtXh5.jpg (1076x792, 188K)

It's lazy, but not really theft. Its not like fuckley traced the art or anything like with that link image. Anyone have it?

Attached: a2.jpg (1344x882, 229K)

is not about copying the design, is the fact he sued a kid in high school who used his shitty character in an animation not even to make money. Hes an absolute asshole.

Attached: 0ipEl4U.jpg (650x677, 80K)

She a cutie, I would pretend I did not hear about video games just so she could have an chance to tell me about video games.

>copied the glow on the shoulder but not the fairy that gives off the glow itself

Attached: 41836611_p7_master1200.jpg (750x750, 309K)

This.

>1st appearance: April 2010

Attached: 1507795475091.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

neither are very good tbqh

yeah naw, no one is that bad at copying.

says a lot about B^Uckley

the autistic numbering of similarities is really unnecessary

jesus lol

When he killed the mc off in that retarded arc so annoyed, was a interesting webcomictill then now its ome superhero retarded arc and shit reset. dropped it since then

>If CAD is going to make the move to animation or film
which it did
>it is going to happen under my strict supervision
uh-oh
>so that I can make sure it is done right
*inhales*

You think that's bad? Look up "Loli tomboy" on any Booru and watch as 30 different artists draw 120 different characters that all look 100% the same.

Those two characters have plenty to distinguish themselves. CAD is a hack.

why were you looking for loli tomboys on boorus faggot

It's a long story with an answer more complex than simple masturbation, and I would explain it, but it's irrelevant to the fact of my post. I can (and have) posted two completely different characters from completely different artists like twelve times that looked exactly the same.

ONE OF US
N
E
O
F
U
S

Attached: ENG_20180328.png (625x967, 548K)

Listen if its complex masturbation just say its complex masturbation. So you need a perpetual-motion Rube Goldberg machine to rhythmically tug your shaft while you rub your testicles with the backend of an electric toothbrush to pictures of underage anime girls who look like boys, just say it man.

It killed blind ferret didn't it?

B^U