Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Ver. 1.3.1
New DLC Quest coming
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/979226650540834816

Attached: DZbpHtkVwAA65Hc.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

I can't read moon
Is this Quest Pack 2 or something?

Yeah another 5 quests added already bringing that to 10 extra quests
shame im stuck in ng+ hell and lack the motivation to press forward

Can I just buy KOSMOS yet? Fuck the gacha shit.

no and that will never be a thing

What are the DLC quests like? Are they long or just simple stuff?

They pretty simple but the reward is usually something pretty good like a merc mission that gives a lot of points rather quickly or the ability to go to a guy and make premium cylinders

>He didnt get kos-mos when you could farm 99 legendary crystals in 3 battles
Lmaoing at your gacha

Oh well, not sure I would want to do another play-through anyway.
I got 93 hours clocked and just feeling kinda done with the game, really disappointed with it in all honesty.

Perun,Godfrey,Perceval Quest
Finch Quest

legitimately not trying to defend xenoblade specifically here, but i never understand complaints like these, 93 hours means you did a bunch of optional shit and still finished the story, if i get 93 hours out of a game that's phenomenal

The Justice League and the dumb bird. Sounds good.

>implying that's a good thing
It should have been in the game to begin with

Explain.
I'm still in chapter 6.
When are these fights.

I should have worded it differently.
The gameplay itself was decent enough, fun at times, but the story is what I was disappointed in, so overall for a JRPG I was disappointed in it.
93 hours isn't too crazy to sink into a RPG, at least for me, usually 100+ in these kind of games, unless the game itself is just really short. Hell I had almost 200+ in Persona 5, granted that's because I played through it a few times, but I enjoyed the shit out of every minute.

>I got 93 hours clocked
I'm like 105 hours in and I'm barely through Chapter 6

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (369x368, 47K)

this is insane to me, i guess it's the same as whatever makes people play world of warcraft

good luck

Finch is too cute

Attached: __ibuki_kagutsuchi_and_meleph_xenoblade_and_xenoblade_2__34498ece301000e35d3a9bf5c7cd6cd4.jpg (1157x1245, 224K)

I wanna FUCK Finch

She would forget who you are halfway through

Attached: __ibuki_and_meleph_xenoblade_and_xenoblade_2_drawn_by_robaco__bbfff555f8aa2bd269b8eb1fe2ec0000.png (717x995, 332K)

Wait these are new blade quests? Did the previous pack include other rare blade quests?

The Ardun you can feed out on the fields in Gormott becomes level 90-something Named enemy after maxing his food gauge. Don't kill him before that or you miss out. The farming method requires an older patch because they nerfed the drop rates from stacking Gold Chips and Treasure Sensor on every equipped Blade. Now only the active Blade's loot enhancing skills work while going through the Driver combos.

That's even better
I can abuse Finch all I want and by the end of it she won't even know what happened

Theres an unique monster in gormott that used to drop 30something legendary core crystals per battle with the right equipment settings, but they changed how the luck stats actually works with the ng+ update, good luck now

>That fucking feel when I killed that god damn fucking thing without even meaning to
Fuck EVERYTHING

Attached: 20180307_201722.jpg (476x303, 71K)

I'm not paying for the DLC until I see what the story quest is going to be

Honestly, that actually makes it even hotter. Just being able to constantly fuck that weirdly sexy bird thing and having her always wonder where all that semen on her feathers came from. Unnf.

You mean the one coming out until Fall?

Morag would cut your dick off

>I want to see if the story quest dlc is actually worth it
>Dont want to spoil myself
An abstract kind of suffering

But I summoned Finch on Rex
Morag has no say in how many times I stick my dick in the birb

nah, not touching this pile of mediocreness till all shit is out and they fix all bugs they introduce with each new patch
You understand that you can start playing game without hating it? People start playing normally, the more they play, the disappointment grows. Maybe because of mechanics, or writing, or world. Dude probably seen all there is to offer, and decided to fuck it and not waste time anymore with hope that something else will improve his opinion.
Not liking the game is not default state you get after 1 hour of gameplay
Just saying that "if you played X hours of game you should be grateful or pleased with result not be disappointed in game" is fucking retarded. People have expectations, they don't like it when those expectations are not met.
Not that hard of a concept.

Person can play with some expectations and going further into the game hoping "well it can't be that bad, surely there is something else good, I liked previous games after all" and find nothing.

>not overdriving Finch to Morag

yeah, god forbid actually playing thru content and not rushing thru story, I know

>Using Morag

Attached: 1521639651624.jpg (1026x1500, 385K)

it would be nice to have monsterpedia now, isn't it?

if it takes you 90 hours to figure out that there's no secret good shit then you're insanely optimistic

>Doesn't want to get Kos-Mos for free, but by spending money
Man, I hate this generation of gamers.

I have money to spend and would rather not sink 200 or 300 hours for just the one blade I want, sue me.
Fuck paying for random loot boxes though, not my cup of tea, I don't like gambling.

You know I don't I always want to do boring ass side quest that gives out shit rewards least when main quest your story with it.

well suspicion that there is nothing else worth your time can start earlier than that, but you just keep going till point you fed up with something and drop the game. After all there is still some sense of investment, and maybe you even find some parts decent enough.
like dunno, Zeke as character, great character when he shows up, but then he joins party and becomes backdrop of not worthy of attention.
Or you start having fun with one type of blades, but it'll last only so long depending on how many those blades you have and overall you get used to it and switching to others seems more like a pain but you have to use them if you want those quests.
And when you get used to these decent parts but fail to find new decent parts - all you see in the rest is just growing disappointment.
It was my first game I dropped, even tho there were some moments I enjoyed, but around last 20 hours were nothing but frustration with game as a whole.

expectations are that aside of boring ass quests there are some good ones mixed in, cause both previous blade games had those.
But alas, there were nothing of sort.
yeah, liking random gacha mechanics is certainly better.
both are equally shit

Are there any performance patches still to come this year?

But can I date the parakeet?

Have they said anything cause if they haven't I kinda doubt we are getting any.

Just how bad are the initial hours of this game? Heard it’s slow and boring

when is hard mode coming? iwas initially hyped for ng+, but the news of it being piss easy killed all my hype and i haven't even touched the game since that update. i don't want to race through the game

well you have badly explained mandatory tutorial messages for obvious things
you also locked out most game mechanics till way later in story for not good reason
and there are shitload of cutscenes, most of which have issues with shit animation and lipsync
after you past all of that game doesn't get much better honestly.

When Nintendo releases a new switch.

You can change your levels at will.

>please don't use game mechanics and make game harder for yourself, then you'll get some challenge
that's dumb

Depends on the person. It didn't bother me at all, but I'm in the minority for that for sure