Garbage Social Link

>Garbage Social Link
>Bland character
>Uninteresting design
Why do so many people claim she's best girl again? She's incredibly boring. Characters like Haru or Futaba are way better.

Attached: P5_Makoto_Nijima.png (153x498, 77K)

Just proof of how lacking the cast was in general.

Booty

I think that's about it though.

p5 characters weren't as fleshed out as the characters in previous games, and all the party members confidants are garbage

I liked Ryuji's.
It was linked to the plot, and had this whole character arc of Ryuji learning to calm down and not be so reckless.
It's too bad that he's an absolute moron at random points for plot convenience though.

Anyone else enjoy just how fucking long every character is in persona? Every character is tall and thin.

Of the main cast she had the least repellent personality and wasn't full blown loli. I'd have possibly chosen Haru if she were in party earlier in the game or possibly Hifumi Togo.

Attached: 1496882536493.jpg (720x1280, 533K)

She has a nice ass.

Makoto is bland but oh boy them hips.

>Smart, hardworking, caring, reasonable, responsible but willing to take risks, strong sense of justice, but rather socially awkward or shy
She is boring and I don't understand why so many people like her, but I can see why some might. I'm sure a lot of people only like her looks or were captivated by her awakening scene and never let it go.
I don't even like her awakening because they really beat you over the head with "it's MOTORCYCLE, she's badass!" and it felt embarrassing to watch

>Of the main cast she had the least repellent personality
Her personality is literally being an autistic cunt who's aloof and kind of a bitch

Attached: 1505807551305.jpg (600x886, 33K)

>People actually think the cast in P3/P4 was better than the cast in P5

At least I didn't HATE any of the cast members in P5 even the weakest member Which was Ann was at least likable. Meanwhile with P3 we have retards like Junpei and Yukari and in P4 we had Yosuke, Yukiko, and Teddie.

she thinks shes a know it all but she dont know bout this dick

Attached: bitches-dont-know.jpg (600x704, 72K)

I like her design, but yeah the characters are all lacking development.

>Bitches don't know again

Attached: 1 (223).jpg (638x825, 159K)

At first, sure. It doesn't take long for that to end though.

Attached: DHQW4L3UQAATRHG.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Junpie is fucking great. He has more growth than pretty much any character in the entire series.

>short hair
Literally designed for cucking

Attached: 1495819928554.jpg (590x546, 119K)

Kawakami is the best girl.

>You do often times look disheveled
>Spending time with you would not be useful for me
Wtf?

She fucking says that?

When you don't meet the knowledge requirement yeah. She says the disheveled thing when you don't meet the charm requirement for rank 6(?). I actually do like Makoto for the most part but she can be a real bitch sometimes.

But her ass nice

Some of these social stat walls have some bullshit justification.
Overall I think the game has some pretty good writing but that seems lazy to me.

used goods

She's the worst case of a game forcing a character since Marie

>OMG Makoto you're such a genius
>Now that you're here we can tackle the bigshots!

Attached: Fe2.gif (160x220, 2K)

If they do make a feMC for the re-release, how will they handle the cheating scene where all the love interests beat up the MC?

She'd be amazing if Sae wasn't in the game, liking Makoto is objectively crap because Sae is just better Makoto there's no reason to like her as long as Sae still stands.

Attached: PoundThem.jpg (960x544, 147K)

>full blown loli
Name even one single P5 girl who was.
I'm pretty sure you don't know what "loli" actually means.

Thank you. The forced makoto dick sucking was annoying.

Sadly Sae isn't an option.

Attached: 1510712733690.jpg (1600x900, 287K)

The only people that like futaba are the same ones who donate to female twitch streamers and fall for le quirky gamer girlxD
Also sister fuckers. Futaba is for head pats ONLY

>Ohya actually looks attractive for once
Long hair is a miracle of the universe

Fuck off. Futaba is the most fun, carefree girl and the most relatable to loser virgins.

Why is this heart talking to me?

Lavenza

I strongly disagree but it's okay to think that.

I actually didn't mind her appearance but she does look even better with longer hair.

Attached: 1499018037142.png (1040x1531, 356K)

Because atrus want push her to the audience

She enjoys anal from what I hear

Futaba may not fit the definition of loli but her youth is obvious. Hard as an adult to be attracted.

She’d cuck you in a second neet

>Yosuke
I liked Yosuke. He was a lot better than Ryuji. Ryuki was ok but he had so many moments of full retard during the plot that made him hard to sympathize with and were generally pretty embarrassing. It also made him very inconsistent with his social link because his social link was all about him growing up and knocking that shit off. Yosuke's idiocy was only ever for cheap but still genuine laughs and remained consistent with his character growth whether you did his social link or not.
>Yukiko
No argument there. She was offensively bland and archetypal.
>Teddie
I actually liked Teddie...
before he became human. I'll admit that part of why I liked him was because shit like the bear puns were so dumb that they managed to loop back around to being funny. Also, something about the fact that he annoys so many people is actually funny enough to outweigh how much he annoys me. I didn't like him much after he became human though because he changed his shtick to relying more on creeping on the girls than dumb puns. Overall, I liked him more than Morgana.

I really would say P4 and P5 are pretty closely tied in terms of cast though. Both games seem to have an equal number of strong and weak links overall. P3's cast was mostly garbage though.

Futaba and Haru

i feel like yosuke isn't a great compairison to ryuji, they're both kinda best friends sure, but they also don't play a similar role in gameplay, or even share the same arcana ingame, a better compairison would be Ryuji to Chie and Yosuke to Morgana.

Not datable therefore not applicable. I'm strictly referring to datable girls.

That's still explicitly different than loli. Younger or not, if she doesn't fit the definition of loli, then you can't use her as an example of "full blown loli".
See previous response for Futaba. Explain how the fuck Haru fits the definition of loli. She shows a lot more maturity than most of the playable cast and, you know, isn't a little girl.

she's the easiest to lift up and down to use as my personal cocksleeve

>Haru
>Loli

She's the oldest of the girls and isn't even immature like Anne.

Kawakami

They made her ugly on purpose desu

Attached: w0scciW.png (1301x916, 692K)

I was exaggerating with "full blown loli." I just get disturbed by Futaba hentai.

>that bottom right Ohya will never exist
It ain't fair lads

basically looks like girl flynn

Attached: 1399417841372.png (318x298, 131K)

Yosuke and Ryuji both fit the "protag's best bro" role as well as the token idiot of the team though which is why they're both comparable. Junpei also fits this role but he was fucking terrible.
As for Teddie and Morgana, again, they fill the mascot role. Solidifying both this and the Yosuke/Ryuji comparison is the fact that both Teddie and Morganna share the back and forth verbal abuse dynamic with Yosuke and Ryuji. Teddie/Yosuke is a little more lighthearted ribbing whereas Morgana/Ryuji is pretty spiteful but it exists all the same.

i'd still say that chie is fits better as an idiot then yosuke, which is something she even calls herself in the story.

>4'11
IMAGINE

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1656, 451K)

4'11 is perfect cuddling height

Yosuke isn't the token idiot, he's smarter than everyone on the team aside from Yukiko or Naoto.

Why weren't all humans designed like this?

>its an american thinks everything under 18 is loli post

She calls herself an idiot because she's beating herself up over mistakes she has made, not because she consistently does downright stupid shit. Throught the story and her social link, she has her quirks but she ultimately still remains fairly grounded as a character. Yosuke is full blown comic relief in quite a few scenes, more so than Chie. Also look at the way the party themselves treats Yosuke. There aren't really any points in the game where the party is unanimously laughing at or berating Chie over something she's doing but it's a fairly frequent occurrence with Yosuke.

Yet he consistently gets even lower test scores than even Kanji.

makoto isn't 18. your logic is faulty.

Attached: Makoto_All_Out.png (512x512, 93K)

Yes she is.

>Yet he consistently gets even lower test scores than even Kanji.
I don't remember them stating that, in most of the scenes before naoto joins he is always the rational voice and the player mouthpiece, mostly because the rest of the team are idiots, even yukiko who is supposed to be smart never really says anything useful.

Maybe by the very end of the game, lol.

She turns 18 before she ever joins the party, lol.

Pretty sure she's 17.

>tae with hair a fraction of an inch longer than it is now

that artist should be bathed in fire

Attached: what in the fuck did i just see.jpg (640x616, 32K)

Her birthday's in April

When the game starts retard, her birthday is in the first month of the game.

All of them have longer hair. Except Anne, hers is shorter for some reason.

The difference between 17 and 18 is so minor I can't bring myself to even give a shit.

they have reversed hair, those with long hair are short and the short ones became long.

>Sae with short hair

Attached: 25364343774.jpg (480x360, 7K)

I used to love Persona. Until the internet got overcrowded with butthurt idiots arguing over imaginary wifes. Worst cancer I've seen.

Also Makoto best waifu.

Haru is best girl followed by Becky and Dr Legs.
Makoto is objectively the worst one even below ohya