Arbitrary Judgements

Do you judge or buy a game based on any weird criteria?

>if the game has good looking foot models/textures I'll buy it

Attached: 1508061723490.png (927x1053, 111K)

I won't buy a game if it doesn't have a good OST

I won't play a game if the walking animation is weird or feels weird, it's why I never finished Vampire, moving around felt so wrong

List some games with this feature.

I bought NieR because it has a futa

Skyrim after mods.
Black Desert Online
VR Chat
PUBG
Lots of anime games
Street Fighter 5

This thread seems off. Did something happen of the hot pocket variety lately? Haven't been on in a couple of days.

If the textures are the same as Fortnite, Torchlight 2, Sea of Thieves, etc which all look the same, I don't even bother with it.

That is the most lazy fucking artstyle ever, and it's all over the fucking place nowadays and I am so sick of seeing it.

I bought Disgaea because I like that the dev team didn't shy away from designs for characters like Etna, so the gameplay was bound to be good.

>Street Fighter 5
>Those huge, ugly gorilla feet
>BDO
Literally looks like the feet was smashed by a hammer and glued together
>VR chat
????

SFV = Mods
BDO = Nice shoe options
VR Chat = Man, some of this shit people do is bueno

Whelp, now I've got some stuff to look up.

Also adding Tekken 7 and DOA to this list.

Attached: 1482295089492.png (230x300, 68K)

One time someone had a giant Hatsune Miku model in VR Chat with squishing effects they activated when she stepped on people.
Little blood splatters would happen with sound.

I won't buy a game that is in a early access or one that has outspoken sjw devs. Funny how this small matter of personal preference literally makes me a nazi.

Attached: Sea-Doo-RXT-iS_Action03.jpg (450x300, 22K)

I dont buy or play games if the creators make themselves out to be niggers.
Like with subnautica firing their sound designer for making a "i identify as an attack helicopter" joke, and other games that try to be political.

all you need to do is pirate the right stuff and you can do anything dummies

Attached: casualonsofa.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>one that has outspoken sjw devs
understandable
>is in early access
most of the time i'd be with you, however there has been two exceptions, Opus Magnum, which was a pretty-close-to-being-finished game before having a few more things sprinkled in and released, and Factorio which is also pretty much done, but the devs keep it in EA to add more extra features like cliffs and shit, and they will keep it taht way untill they can't add anything more and then there will also be mods to add even more on top of that.

Same, if I hear more about what the dev believes in, rather than the game they're putting out, that's a big ass red flag for me.

>nazi
Fuck off, that's easy common sense if you want to avoid a shitty cash in game.

Attached: 1381798047939.gif (375x211, 2.79M)

I did this with that Yookah Laylee JonTron thing.

you are a nazi for having an opinion

Same. I had no interest in Yooka Laylee until I heard they fired that fat Nazi faggot, then I bought the game.

Heh, joke's on you kid. For every one of you who bought a copy for this reason, I UNbought TWO copies. Come back when you know what you're doing.