This year (2018) I went from never having played a Platinum Games game in my...

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

This year (2018) I went from never having played a Platinum Games game in my life to having played most of them, why didn't I know how fantastic a developer they are before now??

Attached: Platinum-Games.png (1.41 MB, 1477x700)

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

probably cuz you're a pc fag

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

You’re probably underage b&

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

They make good games, but nothing stands out for me, usually ranging from 6-8, Nier is their weakest, at least from what i've played

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

You're a retard newfag who started with Nier and just a hype bandwagoner. Anyone here who played PS2 games knew who Clover Studios was and followed them through their change into Platinum into now. If you played most of their games I guess you know how shit Nier is now and will never talk about the worst game Platinum has made. Yes Nier is even worse than Infinite Space or Anarchy Reigns.

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

Bayonetta > W101 > Vanquish > the rest in whatever order it literally doesn’t matter don’t matter

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

why didn't I know how fantastic a developer they are before now??

Because you have been living under a rock? I bet you also thought From was a great developer that came out of nowhere with Dark Souls too.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

PLAY MADWORLD

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Nah I played Bayo 1&2 on Switch and branched out from there. I played Viewtiful Joe on Gamecube so I knew Clover, but didn't care enough to follow them into being Platinum.

I was well aware of armoured cores existence.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Why are you so assblasted bruh

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

You play one hack and slash, you've played them all.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Bayonetta 2 doesn't matter?

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

I wish it was true then all games would be on par with Ninja Gaiden. Platinum loves rehashing Bayonetta's combat system though so I can't blame you for feeling that it gets samey.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

It's a downgraded sequel, of course it doesn't matter

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Because it's only on Nintendo consoles right?

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

W101 > MGR > Nier > Vanquish > Bayo 2 > Bayo 1.

Come at me fags, Bayonetta is overrated trash.

Attached: 1511165331017.png (591 KB, 571x424)

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Good lord I always get this comment, despite playing bayonetta 2 extensively before I ever touched one.
It's more about the fucked up combo system that over emphasises witch time and umbran climax, where enemies block everything you do, where even wicked weaves do mere chip damage, where knock back and juggling are practically nonexistent
Not to mention the story taking itself far too seriously as well as fucking loki
The first is significantly more satisfying at higher levels

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

MGR anywhere but the bottom half
Way to invalidate any opinion you may have had.

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

Salty Bayofag detected, stay mad at your poor man's DMC kiddo.

Attached: 1497342623848.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080)

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

It’s got vivid color but it’s inferior to the original in every other way. And yes, that includes things like the QTE, genre-shift stages, and enemies attacking immediate after their intro cutscene ends which are complimentary design majority of people won’t understand.
but it’s not fair, how was I supposed to know the QTE was there
but it’s not fair, how was I supposed to react to the enemy when the cutscene just ended?
but it’s not fair, how was I supposed to know there would be a racing segment
You didn’t, but now you do, and unless your satisfied with your one and done stone or silver rating, you will replay the game and you will get good.

William Lewis
William Lewis

Who said anything about Bayonetta? MGR is basically dumbed down Bayo as well, so technically it should be last on your list anyways.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit